Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts (648 Views)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Most girls have this wrong mindset that handsome boys are proud and snobbish. Well go and check, these so called proud fine boys have very good relationships with their fellow guys, but how come it’s only you women they snub? Because they don’t want debit alerts. When will women start spending on fine guys? Are they not worth it tho ? Most fine girls assume the way they enjoy being spent on for being pretty is the same way guys enjoy too...you’re very wrong. All a fine man gets from his pretty face is PVSSY. And that’s not a big deal, the so called ugly guys get almost 10 pvssy daily , so what is now the true advantage of the fvcking fine face of a man? Why person no go snub girls when it’s just another debit alert loading. I really hope the time will come when this beauty of a man will mean something in the society...just a very meaningless and dramatic attribute cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts by KingDash: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
tell them brother... but you get time right all this mumu thing

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts by Babara1994(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol
You don't seem to understand that women get sex anytime they want because of the availability of hungry diks. They get paid for sex, whereas men pay for sex.
So don't expect them to spend on you when there are men out there ready to spend for their bodies.
Re: Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts by SenecaTheYonger: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Men are willling to spend their life-savings just to spend time with women and you’re talking about debit alert. They’re all over Twitter and Instagram.

You will grow old with your fine boy
Re: Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts by Smartb0y: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol one approached me yesterday close to my resident asking to help her out with a task.
i turned her down cba.
if i wasn't redpilled,lord knows i'd have fallen for that trick.
Re: Dear Ladies, Fine Boys Are Only Ignoring You Because Of Debit Alerts by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Men are willling to spend their life-savings just to spend time with women and you’re talking about debit alert. They’re all over Twitter and Instagram.

You will grow old with your fine boy

It’s konji o, they are not thinking straight...go and listen to lil Wayne lyrics “as soon as I cum, I come to my senses” then you’ll understand men better

(1) (Reply)

/ Can A Sexless Relationship Survive? / Sex Tips: 12 Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.