Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Zinedine Zidane To Manchester United? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zinedine Zidane To Manchester United? (410 Views)

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinedine Zidane To Manchester United? by MangekyoAlt: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
I'm reading reports that Zidane has said he would love to coach Manchester united. It is obvious that man utd are going to contact him if Ole is relieved, since he currently doesn't have a job. No one would want to continue remaining jobless, so he's likely to accept.

Meanwhile, Antonio Conte is another good manager without a job.

BTW Conte & Zidane, which would you prefer, as a man utd fan?

With - fergie001 and others
Re: Zinedine Zidane To Manchester United? by fergie001: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
As a player, he is the best I know.

Conte is like Mourinho......instant success and that's it. He wouldn't mind selling Rashford for Perisic.

Zizou is good......Infact any one is better than any useless club legend (especially the fool that said Europa will be a big success if ManU wins it).

Ole should just be jailed, dazzol.

1 Like

Re: Zinedine Zidane To Manchester United? by Truvelisback(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Zinedine Zidane, all the way.
Re: Zinedine Zidane To Manchester United? by paulolee(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
make e come,.cr7 dey n dey both won trophies together in madrid I de wait for his magic wey e go use win trophy with dis team

(1) (Reply)

In My Opinion,the Portuguese Star Ought To Be Given A Three Or Four Match Ban / C Ronaldo Names Two Players Who Will Replace Him And L. Messi If They Retire. / Why Is Carrick Not Given Time At Man U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.