Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum (405 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Will Religion One Day Become History? / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
A lot of stuff come under the heading 'religion' - atheists, traditionalists, juju people etc.

How does one contact Seun? or a moderator?

It's so not fair.

And I'm serious.

2 Likes

Re: We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum by davidodiba(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
You have my full support

2 Likes

Re: We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
davidodiba:
You have my full support

Thank you. I mistakenly thought this was a Christian forum but was put straight today.

1 Like

Re: We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum by Ayo081(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
With the mention of Seun, he could see this.

It'll be nice to know why you didn't add a /Christian channel.

1 Like

Re: We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ayo081:
With the mention of Seun, he could see this.

It'll be nice to know why you didn't add a /Christian channel.

Thank you. At least when people pop in, they'll know what they are getting themselves in for but right now, we post anything Christian, and these atheists will be talking about 'Mr Spaghetti' Smh grin

1 Like

Re: We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum by NaijaSatanlst: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
PastorM:

Thank you. I mistakenly thought this was a Christian forum but was put straight today.
By me cheesy I take pride in that cheesy

Seun is Atheist like us. He won't listen to you lmao
Re: We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum by Ayo081(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
PastorM:

talking about 'Mr Spaghetti' Smh grin
grin
Re: We Need A Christian Forum (instead Of A 'religion' One) Like The Islam Forum by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

By me cheesy I take pride in that cheesy

Seun is Atheist like us. He won't listen to you lmao

When I carry placard outside your headquarters and invite the press, you will listen to us grin

(1) (Reply)

She Left A Comment Underneath My Video, “what Rubbish!” / A Diary Of Saved Prophecies By Prophet Isaiah Wealth / Where Is Obi Cubana, E-money As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts #15,000,000.00 To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.