Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" (42847 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by stanliwise(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
I saw the video shaa.. All these downplaying and braggado is unnecessarily. If Tiwa is not ashamed, she should upload the full clip on onlyfan or bangbro to earn more money. Those on xvids are not holy, and no one is claiming holiness. Tiwa should learn to chop and look otherside, not chopping and filming and up loadings vids online to catch cruise. No one leak shishi. She did it intentionally
for what sake will she do such a thing?

For money? Fame? Trend?

Abeg common
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by emmykk(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What actually caught my attention in that video was her tight and wet kpekus
...see her kpekus tight despite say she don pass forty years and new born baby head don follow there come out....and funny enough the niggar penis was very small and tiny...or is it that dark skinned ladies are naturally tight...because have banged a dark skninned mature lady like this ....she was far too older than me and still her cuntus was also tight....

I am wondering how come them small small sandra and juliet own way never reach 18 years be like canal....anyway...maybe it is just females with their different body thing....but am going do a research on this.....collection of data and data analysis... start keeping records from now on...my project work for the month of November
And this is a big lesson to all the baby girls...please when you having coitus with your niggar.....make sure no recording of any form is taking place....because it will get into the wrong hands or mistakenly it will be uploaded online

You don die finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Austinelead(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
...see her kpekus tight despite say she don pass forty years and new born baby head don follow there come out....and funny enough the niggar penis was very small and tiny...or is it that dark skinned ladies are naturally tight...because have banged a dark skninned mature lady like this ....she was far too older than me and still her cuntus was also tight....

I am wondering how come them small small sandra and juliet own way never reach 18 years be like canal....anyway...maybe it is just females with their different body thing....but am going do a research on this.....collection of data and data analysis... start keeping records from now on...my project work for the month of November
And this is a big lesson to all the baby girls...please when you having coitus with your niggar.....make sure no recording of any form is taking place....because it will get into the wrong hands or mistakenly it will be uploaded online

��� Dam
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by Hassanmaye(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok,let's assume say we don even forgive Tiwa self....But can our forgiveness un-tape the sexxx tape from the internet?
Haha
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by NairaMaster1(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Vaginal get smaller with age.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by ninocia18(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Save your breath..

Nothing is NEW under the sun..

You all have been preaching since eternity and the world is still going to blaze..

I will give you two sides of the coin as an answer.
2Pet.3.3 - knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,
2Pet.3.4 - and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation."
2Pet.3.5 - For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
2Pet.3.6 - by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.
2Pet.3.7 - But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
2Pet.3.8 - But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pet.3.9 - The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
2Pet.3.10 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
The second one...
Isa.60.1 - Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.
Isa.60.2 - For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.
Isa.60.3 - The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising.

The reason the world is still going ablaze after all that has been said is not cuz God lied but because you and I are irresponsible. Waiting for God to come and transform the world when He has already given us everything to stand up and transform our world. Our irresponsibility is the reason our world is going down the drain. God has played his part by sending Jesus to die for us. Find out your role and play.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" by ninocia18(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Mobog:

Waoh I love this! Can we be friends?
Yes we can sir. I am Charles. How are you and may I know you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos / Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Wizkid Gifts Bella Shmurda $2000 Dollars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.