Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,144 members, 7,957,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) (81599 Views)

Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by BareFacedLies(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
She's not the first to be fûcked

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

When her son grow up and have access to internet, he will watch her mom video. And see dićk thrusting in and out of her mom creamy pusśy

What is shameless there? She has accepted her fault. So, she should be crying? Or she should pay the blackmailer?

Leave her. You arent her son. Wait till the son is adult and then remind the boy. She is not the first a d... will thrust in an out. Mind your business and leave her alone. Busy body.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by bukolabeauty09(f): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
She enjoyed it, I mean they both enjoyed it. tongue

See we wey dey here just dey hope for that kind d*ck to enter our p*ssy after watching it only dey suffer ourselves with fingering and guys dey carry vasline
grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Jsucre(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Marvyx:
Who neva see the video?? grin grin
emi
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tblizz dodged a bullet Shaa, the guy for don get High BP by now

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Jostoman: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
ValCon888:
Tiwa Savage has a nice ring tone.
She uses preek for voice training.
see them, BMC and their Lagos supporters have now see a story they use to replace IPOB story. The participation of Tiwa Savage in the Endsars protest last year still they pain them.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Macsjebs:
Atleast the publicity worked, just not as Kim Kardashian's cheesy

Lol. Funny people. If na cry she dey cry, na you people go bombard her and make her fall into depression. But the lady decided not to pay the blackmailer. And you are angry. Lol. So, una come with another narrative she wanted to be Kim Kandashian... lol.

Someone who has cried and cried. Bug decided to bull crap whatever is going to happen.

Respect to her.

I dont support her action, she needs to be scolded, but at the moment, it is love she deserves. If I had her number, walahi, na to call her and "groove" with her for 1 month so as to not let people like you get at her.

Lol. W pain you say the babe no bow to blackmailing. Lol.. dem wan frustrate her, but see as the babe change the narrative and it turns to be a blessing for her.

Respect to Ms Savage.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
ValCon888:
Tiwa Savage has a nice ring tone.
She uses preek for voice training.
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Aunty Tiwa... Just give it a rest already. It's no longer interesting! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
No matter how hard she try to hide it, one can tell the leak really pained her. I have never seen Tiwa savage involved in too many activities online like this.

Seyi Shay and Victoria Kimani will be laughing out loud grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
bukolabeauty09:
She enjoyed it, I mean they both enjoyed it. tongue

See we wey dey here just dey hope for that kind d*ck to enter our p*ssy after watching it only dey suffer ourselves with fingering and guys dey carry vasline
grin

Lol. You funny die.

A beg, leave that babe alone. I like her. Say no to blackmailing. Face the consequence of your action. I'm sure she has learned. This is the most important.

The only issue is that the guy is late. And this is the only reason Tiwa felt sad.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Btruth: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

When her son grow up and have access to internet, he will watch her mom video. And see dićk thrusting in and out of her mom creamy pusśy

my problem was why was she or her boyfriend recording their sex acts?
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by daejavuu: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pervert alert...lolzzz
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by DamianX: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yoruba women like fvck die. Very wayward people.

The other time it was yahoo oba. Now it's IndecentStar musician.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Falseprofet2:
cry

I see this nonsense of tiwa continuing all week till month end

I see Righteousness 1 and 2 downloading the video too in secret and wanking

I see tiwa new album getting more airplay

I see nigerians get tired of this and shout;Next!

I see Buhari laughing at how easily the youth are distracted
lol. wereyyyy grin wetin oga righteousness do you now
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Grace001: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

What is shameless there? She has accepted her fault. So, she should be crying? Or she should pay the blackmailer?

Leave her. You arent her son. Wait till the son is adult and then remind the boy. She is not the first a d... will thrust in an out. Mind your business and leave her alone. Busy body.

You can as well release the video of your wet pusśy, afterall it’s your life. Who cares

Confused kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by MNDY(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
I hate to say this but the Yoruba's are the most notorious in sexu.al immoralities. Their musicians use genital and s.exual wordings recklessly in lyrics as their people (children and the aged alike) listen without any iota of concern. What of se.xual immoral lifestyle? Terrible.

This one (Tiwa) is showing y'all what obtains in where she comes from. My single mother Yoruba neighbour here in same west almost died midnight last week from abortion complications. She ran into our yard asking a neighbour who owns a bike to help her to the hospital. Before reaching our yard, she had collapsed at my window, I heard the thud. God saved her she could wake up again. After losing much blood, she was lucky to be saved that night. She had feigned ordinary sickness before this happened, but the landlady confirmed it was an abortion attempt to people from the blood and what came out from her body as found on the ground the next morning in her absence. She is back home now recovering with her children and pissed by rumour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by nedekid: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
9jah:
The hardship & everyday killing in Nigeria is too much for anyone in their right minds to be talking about tiwa sex tape. Over 45 people were killed in Sokoto market by Bandits (Terrorist) but tiwa gossip is no1 trend topics since 3days now. You people in 9ja aren't well o.
Even if 100 is killed up north, sad as it may be, we cannot cry more than the bereaved. Same killing is happening in Benue and you see mannabbq and the benuejosh characters here defending the enablers of those giving political support to the muraders.
You see Lai Mohammed from North saying the killers are not terrorists but nationalist who believe in the integrity of nigeria
Watin we go do jare?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Kokaine(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Chain! O boy na fúck up oo! E go pain that boy. His friends would show him in the university.
the boy will be forced to be a shameless person. Because it's suicidal to combine shame with such reality. He has a right to be a decent and responsible man but this will be very hard to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Damage control grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by lichocho(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Marvyx:
were d videos na
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Grace001: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
daejavuu:
Pervert alert...lolzzz

Will her son see her singing praise and worship song in the video ?

Hypocrite lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by xborr(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
jaybenugo:
Singer Tiwa Savage has urged her fans to "vibe with" her on her song, Somebody's Song, shortly after her sex video was leaked online, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the videos on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNew2qMIoz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This criminals including tiwa think we don't know their mission, they are sponsored by the government to release the sex video nonsense in order to take Nigeria youths attention away from the coming endsars protest anniversary.
Only the gullible will not see what is going on.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by sabreal: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Let me get you tight please.

Did she release it by her self

Are u suggesting she should not live again because she had sex or decision somebody leaked the video without her knowledge

If she was your relative, what would toy advise or tell her to do? Pls be honest

Grace001:
Shameless woman…

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Yankee101: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Leaking videos to move your career?

If it was by someone else there should be more and longer videos.

I hope decorum go reign
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by emkz: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Let all the celebrities forming I am for Tiwa also do their own videos let us see.

Normally, this is not a matter for public discussion. Even if we see it, we should respect that it was a private video that was leaked.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by mickeymimi: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by chudez0147(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Marvyx:
Abeg how I go tek see the video ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Falseprofet2:
cry

I see this nonsense of tiwa continuing all week till month end

I see Righteousness 1 and 2 downloading the video too in secret and wanking

I see tiwa new album getting more airplay

I see nigerians get tired of this and shout;Next!

I see Buhari laughing at how easily the youth are distracted

Are you sure you're a false prophet? You sound right on the money..... especially the part about righteousness2 jerking off to the clip.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Odkosh: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
ah!!!! Fear God.. I viewed it at night... Even at the first volume it nearly wake my neighbors for house.
Link to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Datswasupblog / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.