Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) (81218 Views)

Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by vaca1: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Odobaone:

Before una go criticise her. All of us dey enjoy SEX cos its meant to be enjoyed.

She has meuuved
We meeuuuuv
Shut up there. Enjoy sex for public viewing?
Get sense abeg

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Odobaone: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
vaca1:

Shut up there. Enjoy sex for public viewing?
Get sense abeg

Ur mama get sense?
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by ityP(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
paymentvoucher:
All I can say is that “It is well with your innocent son”

I’m still trying to picture how that boy will grow up to see her mum’s pekus on social media lipsrsealed cry

Thankfully, abi I should say, unfortunately, by the time the kid is grown up, this world for don spoil to the extent he may see it as normal. May such never befall me and my kids sha, cause wtf shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Joromi1: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Damage control.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by ityP(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
bestpunterever:
3mins version is more detailed.

There's no 3 mins version. Be calming down

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by potent5(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Falseprofet2:
cry

I see this nonsense of tiwa continuing all week till month end

I see Righteousness 1 and 2 downloading the video too in secret and wanking

I see tiwa new album getting more airplay

I see nigerians get tired of this and shout;Next!

I see Buhari laughing at how easily the youth are distracted
Distracted from what, really?
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by millhouse: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hia

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by ityP(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

What is shameless there? She has accepted her fault. So, she should be crying? Or she should pay the blackmailer?

Leave her. You arent her son. Wait till the son is adult and then remind the boy. She is not the first a d... will thrust in an out. Mind your business and leave her alone. Busy body.

We await yours
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by ityP(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
bukolabeauty09:
She enjoyed it, I mean they both enjoyed it. tongue

See we wey dey here just dey hope for that kind d*ck to enter our p*ssy after watching it only dey suffer ourselves with fingering and guys dey carry vasline
grin

Nothing too special about that dick. It's the normal, average, everyday dick you can get. And stop trying to paint this picture of it not being a big deal, cause I assure you, in naija, it sure is

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Mafxeless: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
las las all Niqqas just digged the tiwa's hole within 24 hrs #whoreTiwa

jaybenugo:
Singer Tiwa Savage has urged her fans to "vibe with" her on her song, Somebody's Song, shortly after her sex video was leaked online, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the videos on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNew2qMIoz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Omoiyatailor(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmm......
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by ityP(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Na your mama and papa you dey call kids if you can call me a kid. You call yourself grace (your moniker), but there is no element of grace in you. Thank God is gracious to Tiwa. Una go dey happy if you read she drank sniper. Check yourself. She messed up..fine. myst you see her depressed? Na waoo.

Anyway, you mama the kid, and make sure you give her the video to masturbate since your papa cannot do the job well.

Goodluck.

Lmao. You're pained for Tiwa LoL. Be calming down. Everybody must live with the consequences of their actions. This is Tiwa's consequence. Stop trying to remove these consequences. If your sextape comot for area today, your image would be tainted (except you be ashawo already) and you'd have yourself and yourself alone to blame for it. Would you die? No! But it would be foolish to chastise people for bringing it up when you least expect it. We should all learn accountability

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by gbishman: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
That's her sons problem not hers. She has lived her life on her own terms he too should live his own life on his own terms.
Tiwa enjoy life; but please be more careful in the future.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by ityP(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

But una expect she will be depressed. Lol. But the babe disappointed una. Lol. Shame on you all. No show for you all. Lol. Many people don dey strategize on how to use the story to market themselves. Lol. But at the end, it turns even well for her. No worry, she don pull Kim. So what? Lol.

Make una no go hustle. Tiwa is who you should be after. Jobless people.

And also, your comments in this thread come dey make me think say you be Tiwa. You're crying more than the "bereaved" grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by condralbedez: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Who get video pls
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Who neva see the video??

i neva see am ooh
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by reuben81: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
jaybenugo:
Singer Tiwa Savage has urged her fans to "vibe with" her on her song, Somebody's Song, shortly after her sex video was leaked online, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the videos on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNew2qMIoz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I believe the whole thing was stage for the sake of her nee song they should've show the face of the guy
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by highness25(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Marvyx:
Who neva see the video?? grin grin
I need am
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by htdot: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
I fine pass this guy and yet him dey fu ck fine celebrity... i get hope...
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Evii: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
ah!!!! Fear God.. I viewed it at night... Even at the first volume it nearly wake my neighbors for house.

Hahahahahahahaha, bros u get mouth oh...my ribs wan pull out. I've not seen the video, do you've the link pls?
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by tutudesz: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
jaxxy:

She’s already blown and super talented that’s the thing. She doesn’t need the sex tape like a upcoming person. undecided
She is too big to allow a guy record her having sex, the guy face no show and her name is on the line

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by bewla(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

When her son grow up and have access to internet, he will watch her mom video. see dićk thrusting in and out of her mom creamy pusśy
To some kids quoting me, I guess you’ll jump for joy and feel happy if you see your mom sex video online.

And he will see dick thrusting in and out of her mom creamy pusśy

So na were he for.they enter
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Xbs1: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
How

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Lionelcomedy: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Ghozky(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa is trying to pull a Kardashian on Nigerians
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Irennediva(f): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
tutudesz:

She is too big to allow a guy record her having sex, the guy face no show and her name is on the line

It’s bad Bt she’s has very loyal fanbase and she’s a graceful person.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Odkosh:
Link to it.
darknaija.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Evii:

Hahahahahahahaha, bros u get mouth oh...my ribs wan pull out. I've not seen the video, do you've the link pls?
darknaija.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by willexyaho(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Someone is selling the video, if you want I can link you up.

Is just 1k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.