Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) (81217 Views)

Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by olasquare: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Abeg u get the video, I never watch am oooo

habsydiamond:
ah!!!! Fear God.. I viewed it at night... Even at the first volume it nearly wake my neighbors for house.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Aloof: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Marvyx:
Who neva see the video?? grin grin

I have not. It's not even on xvideo
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by yazzman(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Me ooo
Marvyx:
Who neva see the video?? grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by shegun4sur: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

When her son grow up and have access to internet, he will watch her mom video. And see dićk thrusting in and out of her mom creamy pusśy

To some kids quoting me, I guess you’ll jump for joy and feel happy if you see your mom sex video online.

She's an adult.
Shey you are madam shame herself. Idiat
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by shegun4sur: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Falseprofet2:
cry

I see this nonsense of tiwa continuing all week till month end

I see Righteousness 1 and 2 downloading the video too in secret and wanking

I see tiwa new album getting more airplay

I see nigerians get tired of this and shout;Next!

I see Buhari laughing at how easily the youth are distracted

grin cheesy cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by shegun4sur: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
tutudesz:
10 second of stupidity don finish Tiwa already undecided unfortunately na only America person go blow with sex tap grin

Did she steal from una??
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by mariovito(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jerry?
Brogrammer:
10 seconds pere!!! I wouldn't count that as a video, it's a sex tape Gif... And also that niqq@ got bad strokes.

Tiwa will be fine and also this song is fye btw!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
olasquare:
Abeg u get the video, I never watch am oooo

darknaija.com

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by tutudesz: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s bad Bt she’s has very loyal fanbase and she’s a graceful person.
You know Nigerians hardly forget this kind of thing grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by tutudesz: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
shegun4sur:

Did she steal from una??
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Asbata(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
How I wish God will judge you without proof..

Grace001:
Shameless woman…

When her son grow up and have access to internet, he will watch her mom video. And see dićk thrusting in and out of her mom creamy pusśy

To some kids quoting me, I guess you’ll jump for joy and feel happy if you see your mom sex video online.

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Kushitloud: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Omg I listening to the voice of Tiwa my gbola rise what a lovely sound

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Oheholume: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

chai, there is god oooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

madam , die mad , abeg .
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Omonigho1976: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
The way the drilling pipe take small I dey suspect say na BABA nla own oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Harmony032: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na Bleep she Bleep,she no kill person.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by vaca1: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Odobaone:

Ur mama get sense?
Kids everywhere
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Damzy101(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Falseprofet2:
cry

THIS, I HAVE SEEN grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Funflipper: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
DayDreamer05:
Gone are the days when x-rated sextapers are ridiculed.

Welcome to 2021, where sextapes are used for publicity stunt, who knows why she recorded it in the first place.

That is a million dollar question. The bitch should have come up with a believeable story like her laptop was hacked or something like that and not that garbage of an excuse that her boyfriend mistakenly posted it on snapchat then deleted it but somebody stalking her unknown boyfriend was able to download it within seconds of the video being uploaded and taken down. Why didn't she share the messages she got from the imaginary blackmailer? She released her own sextape just for clout; the last stride of a dying horse. She is a disgrace!
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
tutudesz:

You know Nigerians hardly forget this kind of thing grin

Actually they do. We should remember this isn’t like old days. Information comes fast and goes faster and we all move on and anticipate the new high or next hot news.

We have seen longer real sex tapes and forget virtually everything about them and move on to patanmi or igboho or sm other news. Nobody cares about a 30 secs sex tape.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by adeniyi65(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Falseprofet2:
cry

Where is FalseProphet1
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Desmond28: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
A fool at 4o is a fool forever. Someone mother even granmother.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

Na to pull the trigger on the gaddamned bitchh of a mother

I swear I will drop her
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by zanshi: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
MNDY:
I hate to say this but the Yoruba's are the most notorious in sexu.al immoralities. Their musicians use genital and s.exual wordings recklessly in lyrics as their people (children and the aged alike) listen without any iota of concern. What of se.xual immoral lifestyle? Terrible.

This one (Tiwa) is showing y'all what obtains in where she comes from. My single mother Yoruba neighbour here in same west almost died midnight last week from abortion complications. She ran into our yard asking a neighbour who owns a bike to help her to the hospital. Before reaching our yard, she had collapsed at my window, I heard the thud. God saved her she could wake up again. After losing much blood, she was lucky to be saved that night. She had feigned ordinary sickness before this happened, but the landlady confirmed it was an abortion attempt to people from the blood and what came out from her body as found on the ground the next morning in her absence. She is back home now recovering with her children and pissed by rumour.

Damn
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by about2wed(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
If not that she is stupid and foolish. You recorded your sex. What is good about it, and if they call her olosho some of her fans will be supporting her. But no problem Sha, am available for her for serious banging in a week.
#fuckmehard
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by viceddy95(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
From my observation,that guy is not tiwa savage’s man,na short time hustle she do wy go wrong,make she leave story…
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Southfynest1: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingzeez10:
Vaseline crew over to you
E too short, we d crew members like it long
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Ecoscience: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Only if her distraction strategy would delete off the video from the net, the short clip no come make sense lolz, so one guy gist me this afternoon about how short the clip dey, me, werin concern me with her mess, as Tiwa dey worry about her leaked video, me I no get solution for am, but for Bedbug, weevil, lice infestation, I get 100% solution for am with money-back guarantee.

Are you worried about Bedbugs, are you already given up after you've tried several chemicals without solution, don't worry, as we introduce Pestman bedbug killer, the most effective bedbugs control product in the market, it kills all stages of bedbugs (adults, nymphs & eggs) with 100% efficacy.

Trusted by major Fumigation companies in Nigeria as the most effective and safest product for eradication of bedbugs, weevil, lice, ticks, cockroaches. It's ordouless with 12 months Protection. We have thousands of satisfied customers with countless reviews as proof.

Dont throw away your mattress or any of your belongings because of Bedbug infestation when there's a proven solution.

Just one application, you don't need repeated application, just once and all stages of chemical resistant bedbugs and eggs dies & it also serves to protect your home from future infestation i.e if you have someone who visits you & you suspect that he/she may have infested the house with bedbug, the product would be your savior.

Result is 100% guaranteed to last for 365days if not swept or mopped out, if you need assured rest of mind without experimenting with insecticides that are poisonous & cannot not guarantee 100% result, get this product. If you need proofs of feedback from thousands of satisfied customer, we would be glad to share them to you. Call/WhatsApp us

Click our Google page link below to purchase.

https://posts.gle/ChuKA9

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Ecoscience: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Someone was like, is this what I wasted my data surfing the net to download, 8secs video, I choke laughing, so people get time and mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

why do people like you call guys Her and ladies him? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.