Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) (81583 Views)

Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Renman: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Odobaone:

Before una go criticise her. All of us dey enjoy SEX cos its meant to be enjoyed.

She has meuuved
We meeuuuuv
Continue enjoying SEX outside marriage till the day of reckoning!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by seyz91(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy
Falseprofet2:
cry

I see this nonsense of tiwa continuing all week till month end

I see Righteousness 1 and 2 downloading the video too in secret and wanking

I see tiwa new album getting more airplay

I see nigerians get tired of this and shout;Next!

I see Buhari laughing at how easily the youth are distracted
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Unekwunice: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
She made it all up , so she can trend. That is why i love my nigga wiz u can never pin any of this nonsense to him. How can u as a celebrity film your self having sex ? Na only for America e fit work.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Odkosh:
Link to it.
link to what Her ringtone was like that of the first generations of China phones.... E loud die!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by TomShelby: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Shame

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by princewarri1985: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
jaybenugo:
Singer Tiwa Savage has urged her fans to "vibe with" her on her song, Somebody's Song, shortly after her sex video was leaked online, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the videos on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNew2qMIoz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Initially i thought the sextape was an hoax when tiwa savage first said it that there was a sextape, BUT I WAS SHOCKED EVEN TO MY BONE MARROW WHEN I FINALLY WATCHED IT TODAY AND NA SPEED I TAKE GRAB LUX SOAP RUN ENTER INSIDE BATHROOM, THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by redcliff: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
where the sex tape dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Odobaone:

Before una go criticise her. All of us dey enjoy SEX cos its meant to be enjoyed.

She has meuuved
We meeuuuuv
So our society has gotten to the state were calling out societal ills is now termed 'criticism'...wonderful! We're getting there. Every normal human being fvcks, we don't just go about recording and making it public. Not when we have kids looking up to us. How is this common sense lost on a lot of you nowadays?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by tutudesz: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kajaard:

I dey tell you. She fall hand no be small. As old as she is how can she allow someone video her while having sex? undecided
Na big falling hand O! Now the guy were video face no show
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by tutudesz: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
bestpunterever:
3mins version is more detailed.
Was she stupid to allow the record for 3 mins sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by tutudesz: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin na her face end
Spherical77:
How e take finish am?
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Bahun(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Must you comment?�
ValCon888:
Tiwa Savage has a nice ring tone.
She uses preek for voice training.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by isiomachibuikem(f): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
LoL
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
tutudesz:
10 second of stupidity don finish Tiwa already undecided unfortunately na only America person go blow with sex tap grin

She’s already blown and super talented that’s the thing. She doesn’t need the sex tape like a upcoming person. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Guyman02: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Odobaone:

She has meuuved
We meeuuuuv
Speak for yourself, you dey enjoy sex for ashawo house and trying to rope everyone into your awkward lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Awise09(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
ValCon888:
Mad ooo ; grin ;DD
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Aboks(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Marvyx:
Who neva see the video?? grin grin
ME

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:

You can as well release the video of your wet pusśy, afterall it’s your life. Who cares

Confused kids

Na your mama and papa you dey call kids if you can call me a kid. You call yourself grace (your moniker), but there is no element of grace in you. Thank God is gracious to Tiwa. Una go dey happy if you read she drank sniper. Check yourself. She messed up..fine. myst you see her depressed? Na waoo.

Anyway, you mama the kid, and make sure you give her the video to masturbate since your papa cannot do the job well.

Goodluck.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by teebillz: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingzeez10:
Vaseline crew over to you

Not long enough. Some of us need at least 5 minutes video to work with and I in particular don't like putting a video on repeat. In other words, that video is not useful to members of the community.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by shadrach77: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Grace001:
Shameless woman…

When her son grow up and have access to internet, he will watch her mom video. And see dićk thrusting in and out of her mom creamy pusśy

To some kids quoting me, I guess you’ll jump for joy and feel happy if you see your mom sex video online.

Extremely shameless I'm telling you
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Macsjebs:

Lol, don't people cry in movies?

But una expect she will be depressed. Lol. But the babe disappointed una. Lol. Shame on you all. No show for you all. Lol. Many people don dey strategize on how to use the story to market themselves. Lol. But at the end, it turns even well for her. No worry, she don pull Kim. So what? Lol.

Make una no go hustle. Tiwa is who you should be after. Jobless people.
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Mcdreamy15: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
ValCon888:
madman grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by stealmatic(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
jaybenugo:
Singer Tiwa Savage has urged her fans to "vibe with" her on her song, Somebody's Song, shortly after her sex video was leaked online, IgbereTV reports.

Please I found it hard downloading the video,can anyone here give me the right link,I need to check something

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Alejo1: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa savage sex tape. She is awared and porposely video herself doing sex look at the way her soundtrack sound, well she her a nice sound. Sorry story for the gods, must appeal the gods. No be me talk am oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Expressking: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa and her own way if getting more fame ,first it was her romance with wizkid and d way he was slapping her yansh in public up and down,and now she has deliberately leaked her own nude videos with one nonsense blackmail format .One would expect her to loose something but last time i checked she was even getting more followers and more rubz.funny things people do for fame.fear this world.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by mightyhaze: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Lol. You funny die.

A beg, leave that babe alone. I like her. Say no to blackmailing. Face the consequence of your action. I'm sure she has learned. This is the most important.

The only issue is that the guy is late. And this is the only reason Tiwa felt sad.
Don't get u.. which guy is late?
Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by Alejo1: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
jaybenugo:

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by geesilver(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Who has the video, I want to see something

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
toffyz:
Aunty Tiwa Olobo Garri grin

But guys who else suspect Sheyi Shay has a hand in this??

I suspect that woman, I swear!

They both fought dirty few months ago @ a salon in Lagos

And I remembered vividly Shay said, " Don't let me open your yansh in the public"

Now, she has finally opened the black yansh, she con open pussy join ham sef.

Shay 1- Tiwa 0

Just when you thought you have seen it all.
Just listen to yourself.
Go through what you typed up there again and assess your IQ.

So Seyi Shay linked her up with her liver boy.
Seyi Shay arranged the meet up that night/day they decided to enjoy that sexual pleasure
Seyi Shay kept a secret camera in order to record the erotic private session
Seyi Shay mistakenly leaked it on her snap story
Seyi Shay was waiting for the leak of the century, so she got her device ready, pressed the record screen button.
Seyi Shay then got a coded account and launched the blackmail for monetary gain.

How does this sound to your own ears.
How does your Brain process things self.
Bia how old are you, let's start from there.

All this children hiding behind the keyboard sef.
Biko don't get me angry this Monday morning oh. Lol.

Nonsense and Buhari.

Guy, I can tell you for free, Seyi Shay has no hands in this.
If he does she wouldn't go the blackmail route. She would simply be interested in shaming her.

Leave Seyi Shay outta this self inflicted stupid act of shame.
Tiwa brought this upon herself so let her enjoy her moment of Fame and relevance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Datswasupblog / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.