Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Which Of These Addictions Is The Hardest To Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Addictions Is The Hardest To Quit? (366 Views)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? / Which Of These Addictions Is Strongest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Addictions Is The Hardest To Quit? by emmyluizzz: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Anything call addiction takes conscious effort to break away from. Addiction is basically a brain conditioning of reward gotten from constant consumption of something or constant performance of an activity.

Once you’re addicted to something, it becomes a brain disorder to the extent that you will want to continue doing it regardless of the consequences.

Even if the thing will kill you, you’d be like “ wo! las las something must kill a man“.

In Nigeria, many young people are addicted to either Sex , Masturbation , Drinking Alcohol or Smoking . Some people have been addicted to either of these things and survive the addiction.

To quit an addiction is not impossible but it might be hard depending on you and what you’re addicted to.

From your personal experience or from what you’ve seen from people around, the question is Sex, Masturbation, Drinking And Smoking – Which Of These addictions Is The Hardest To Quit?
Re: Which Of These Addictions Is The Hardest To Quit? by Kaykay999(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Masturbation
Smoke
Sex
Alcohol
Re: Which Of These Addictions Is The Hardest To Quit? by emmyluizzz: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kaykay999:
Masturbation Smoke Sex Alcohol
in other words yours is masturbation since it comes first
Re: Which Of These Addictions Is The Hardest To Quit? by Kaykay999(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:

in other words yours is masturbation since it comes first
Yes but i won
Re: Which Of These Addictions Is The Hardest To Quit? by SportsHD: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nicotine
Re: Which Of These Addictions Is The Hardest To Quit? by Baawaa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
All the above

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You, You Just Discover This Now / Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story / How She Ended Up In Intensive Care Unit (I.C.U) Because Of Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.