Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib (11295 Views)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by Julius444(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Eunice was a very beautiful Calabar girl, though naive but she was 2 years older than me, we were like friends before we started dating.
After constantly begging Eunice to allow me unlock her padlock for almost six months after our relationship officially took off, the afternoon came like a dream when she came to our family house and one thing led to the other, she told me to come and do what I have been trying to do all these while.
"Eunice are you sure you are ready for this" was the question I asked, Eunice nodded her head in affirmative.
After much smooching and pre-intimacy, I penetrated the tight "pinky door" Eunice reacted with a raucously moan that I felt pity for her. I was surprised not to see the the red liquid that flows from the pink hole when it welcomes a "ramrod" for the first time, I didn't really bother because I was happy to nap the pink hole for the first time and I have always known that it is not every girl that bleeds during first penetration.
After meekly penetration for few minutes and some intense moaning as a result of the painful pleasure, she became a bit relaxed and I began thrusting so hard, (perhaps I should not have done that).
It lasted for about 25/30 minutes Eunice took a shower and dressed up, she took a cup of ice cold water.
I was putting on my clothes to walk her down the road when I noticed Eunice holding her stomach.
"What's is happening to you" was the question I asked "I am having stomach pains" she said in a very dim and faded voice.
" Sorry love" I said smiling, (still fantasising about what just happened) I didn't know what was coming my way.
It was already few minutes past Four and by that time my disciplinarian Dad would have been on his way from the office, and I wanted Eunice to leave before his arrival, because he has warned me to stop bringing girls to his house.
"Don't worry love once you get home you can rest" I said to her, At this point she couldn't say anything again. Then I knew I was in deep sh*t.
"Eunice! Eunice!!! Eu... please talk to me" was the only thing I was saying.
She didn't respond, she was in serious pains with tears in her eyes.
That moment I remember God, I got my Bible read some Psalms grin inside water and forced the water inside her mouth.
Eunice still didn't say anything, she was only holding her stomach and rolling in bed.
"Jesus please help me, the blood of Jesus, the blood of Jesus" I kept on screaming like a priest who sees Lucifer in his dream.
After much back and forth I rushed to the next flat to inform my neighbors, Uncle Kenny and his twin brother who were well older than me.
"What did she eat, what happened" was the question Uncle Kenny asked.
Like a woman whose child is convulsing, I began to explain what happened to him.
"Bros we just finish playing and she started screaming stomach pains". "As big as you are, what type of play were you people playing that you kicked her in the stomach". Curious Uncle Kenny inquired "Uncle we had sex" I answered soberly, "Haaa!" Like a typical Yoruba man Uncle Taye (Kenny's twin brother) exclaimed.
With a little grin on his face "bring water and a salt" Uncle Kenny said.
I gave him water and he put a pinch of salt in it, she was given to drink. "increase that fan" he said and like a zombie under the command of his Lord I dashed to the ceiling fan control switch, I increased it to the highest level. I brought the milk my Dad who was fasting kept on the kitchen cabinet, she was given to drink.
After some minutes, I felt she was a bit relieved.
Uncle Kenny stood with me and was just looking at me with "corner eye", he knew Eunice was older than me because she was staying in our street and he knew her.
Few minutes later she was so relieved at least she could stand and walk. "Sorry oo, sorry oo Eunice" Uncle Kenny and his twin brother kept on saying to her. Obviously she was embarrassed.
All I was after was for her to just leave our house even if she would collapse on her way home.
I walked her down the dusty road a bit and ran back home.
This happened in 2011/2012 and that was the first and the last time I ever deflowered a girl and I will never do it again.

I feel you bro
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by DOTian: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
If the desperation to convince a socalled virgin to allow you entery hasn't pushed you to do very silly things in your youth, then you never jam!
One told me that year that she wanted to be deflowered OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY!!! That is after playing "turn-turn" with me for almost 4 years!
And I actively considered that! She's now having the dust beat out of her pussy by Some random wayward guys..

Virgin gbakwaa ókû

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by Herculex03(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rgade:
I can only imagine how your dik shriveled that night grin

No be lie prick no dey put head for wear wahala de grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by TheWolfen(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol I enjoy reading your story buh God save u o. . weed in food! Hmm
Keep thanking God o
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by TheWolfen(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yes I did

Misyarn:
Bro u no get chill oo..
So person go relax dey read this long epistle
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by Kaykay999(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
DOTian:

Virgin gbakwaa ókû

Guy !!!!
Which one be dust cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
The girl mumu well well ooo

1 Like

Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by luvmijeje(f): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nice story.
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by tnerro1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na the part wey you say wetin you go tell press make me laugh nearly fall from chair. You and Chidinma for dey the same cell , Dey do turn by turn press conference grin
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by Rickmann: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sharatan:

Did you have to quote the whole thing?

Oga na beg I dey beg..
I still like my head o grin
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by DOTian: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kaykay999:

Guy !!!!
Which one be dust cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
The girl mumu well well ooo
You dey mind her?
One mumu thing like that..
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by DOTian: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jeon:
2008 you were 28..
That's all thirteen years ago and I believe you are now in early 40s and you are still talking about After that event, till date I have swore not to come across or have anything to do with a virgin, and it's no jokes. Though I more matured and experienced now to handle situation like that if it ever occur again. I have more experience in the department where you for sit-down dy prepare for the fruit of ur labor from the family you produce. You still dy here dy fuvk up-and-down.
Technical Adviser welldone
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by BareFacedLies(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
angry
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by Solofresh2: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Some jobless people will just wake up one day to start forming one useless story from their fantasy
Nonsense
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by ufotty2001: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Exactly the same thing with my own.. the different is that the girl was begging me to disvirgin her but mumuring myself!!! Now random person don disvirgin her.
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 21, 2021
Lucky guy meanwhile
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by koladata(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2023
Kalubolt the heart breaking truth is that most girls are usually deflowered by a random guy
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by spencekat(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Kalubolt:

Hahahaha, sorry. But there's one thing about my stories, if you start reading you will get hooked and won't want to stop
Exactly,I didn't know when I finished reading it.
Re: How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib by Mhizzard(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2023
Charmingrascal:
constantly begging Eunice to allow me unlock her padlock for almost six months after our relationship officially took off, the afternoon came like a dream when she came to our family house and one thing led to the other, she told me to come and do what I have been trying to do all these while.
"Eunice are you sure you are ready for this" was the question I asked, Eunice nodded her head in affirmative.
After much smooching and pre-intimacy, I penetrated the tight "pinky door" Eunice reacted with a raucously moan that I felt pity for her. I was surprised not to see the the red liquid that flows from the pink hole when it welcomes a "ramrod" for the first time, I didn't really bother because I was happy to nap the pink hole for the first time and I have always known that it is not every girl that bleeds during first penetration.

it being over a decade now so how have you been failing your promise.you got me laff with your last sentence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland / Case closed / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.