Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Case closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case closed (1150 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case closed by golor(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Case closed
Re: Case closed by betcliq: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Op you're just a Simp . How much have you spend on your Mom or Family . That Slut will dump you Soon . She's just managing you .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed by chatinent: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello brother,

Anywhere I put (cc), please knock yourself so hard twice. Anywhere I put (TT), rough-handle your cheeks please. Anywhere I put (pp), pull the trigger.

1. You aren't married but living together. (TT).

2. You are investing in sb that isn't your wife. (cc)²+(TT)³ - (pp).

3. You allowed an entitlement feeling have the best of you. (TT)⁴.

My good brother, I will not say you are the stupidest and most foolish person in the whole world I have ever met, no, I won't say such.

You have been living with her, and I am sure you have also rumpled her and now, you are deciding to dump her for some stupid dude to pick up. Whatever you are doing in this life, no make I see you for heaven. cry

Brotherly, for spending so much too, know one thing, you finally made me sober. The shame leave you dey catch me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed by nappy760(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Make somebody summaries am biko
Re: Case closed by Godada(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2021

Brother, why have you invested so much? It seems you have met your wife. You will have to be doing a lot to make things work.

I know a very wealthy man that does the shopping very weekend. He is a guy that can buy 26 tear rubber Toyota Prado SUV without breaking sweat. But he does these house shopping.

Here is the thing......there is no perfect male or female. What you should look out for is can you spend the rest of my life with this person. Can you be ok waking up and can I put up with their excesses or büllshit.

I know a man who loves his peace to the point he does the cooking and cleaning in his house. He loves his wife and accepted that she is lazy. He has no qualms here about these things.

I am in no way championing an emasculation of men here but I want to strike a balance here.

It's all up to you.....a woman that has spent that many years with you...na senior girlfriend be that and she wants to marry you.

So you need to do an introspection here and some arithmetic there. Can you handle her excesses as it relates to been extravagant?

The truth in this matter Is simple. She will not change.

So if you want to start all over.....it's up to you. But discard her first

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
And e fit surprise you say the op get siblings wey he no dey chest their billings...,but without steady excuses undecided
Re: Case closed by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nwanne biko today is public holiday i don't read lengthy write-up...summarize...
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
You have been having canal knowledge of her like a husband and you are just realizing she will not make a good home,see ehn you must marry that girl no matter her attitude because sex=marriage. So fix date sharply
Re: Case closed by Smartb0y: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
@op,ask yourself this - if you go broke,will she stick around.?

1 Like

Re: Case closed by MarketDispatch: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
@golor

If it was your younger sis that was spending money and destroying things easily this way, I am quite sure you would have had strong words with her....

It seems you're spending to hold the girlfriend down...cos you feel she might leave you.
Re: Case closed by golor(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
@op,ask yourself this - if you go broke,will she stick around.?
n

Leave this one . I been get money when I de school. I stayed in one room face me I slap u during school days and she stayed . Finished went to family house where siblings full everywhere she de come no de wan go self even with so much insult she chest am ..money I am making she's contributing alot to it but then her spending attitude is what I don't like ..

1 Like

Re: Case closed by golor(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
MarketDispatch:
@golor

If it was your younger sis that was spending money and destroying things easily this way, I am quite sure you would have had strong words with her....

It seems you're spending to hold the girlfriend down...cos you feel she might leave you.

About words ..I de give her public embarrassment steady ....I wouldn't say I made the little change I HV all alone ..she contributed massively. She's a girl that can do anything for me ...she chooses me over her family any day and time my issue is how to remedy her spending attitude nothing more

1 Like

Re: Case closed by golor(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
betcliq:
Op you're just a Simp . How much have you spend on your Mom or Family . That Slut will dump you Soon . She's just managing you .

Me simp ! Be like u no know me ...no girl can manage me ..I either vibe or get the Bleep ..in fact na me de manage her ....so getat if u can profound solution.
Re: Case closed by Candidlady: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
chatinent:
Hello brother,

Anywhere I put (cc), please knock yourself so hard twice. Anywhere I put (TT), rough-handle your cheeks please. Anywhere I put (pp), pull the trigger.

1. You aren't married but leaving together. (TT).

2. You are investing in sb that isn't your wife. (cc)²+(TT)³ - (pp).

3. You allowed an entitlement feeling have the best of you. (TT)⁴.

My good brother, I will not say you are the stupidest and most foolish person in the whole world I have ever met, no, I won't say such.

You have been living with her, and I am sure you have also rumpled her and now, you are deciding to dump her for some stupid dude to pick up. Whatever you are doing in this life, no make I see you for heaven. cry

Brotherly, for spending so much too, know one thing, you finally made me sober. The shame leave you dey catch me.

oMg! You need help! Just showed my pals your post them laugh like mumu
Re: Case closed by Innobee99(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Manage her, urgent 2k crew full this country my brother
Re: Case closed by golor(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And e fit surprise you say the op get siblings wey he no dey chest their billings...,but without steady excuses undecided

Aside my late Dad no body on Earth done contribute for my life pass her and sometimes I feel she deserves some shit like her peers but my concern na her low value for money when u know u ain't born rich is my concern
Re: Case closed by MarketDispatch: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
golor:

About words ..I de give her public embarrassment steady ....I wouldn't say I made the little change I HV all alone ..she contributed massively. She's a girl that can do anything for me ...she chooses me over her family any day and time my issue is how to remedy her spending attitude nothing more

Cash is king....not public embarrassment or choosing over family....

The day you can't meet up with spending, she will look for the next spender that has been disturbing her on Facebook.
Re: Case closed by Smartb0y: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
golor:
n

Leave this one . I been get money when I de school. I stayed in one room face me I slap u during school days and she stayed . Finished went to family house where siblings full everywhere she de come no de wan go self even with so much insult she chest am ..money I am making she's contributing alot to it but then her spending attitude is what I don't like ..
that finance would be a problem later in the future o.
a wife that cannot manage,thats a ticking time bomb.
bro you know once you marry her attitude will only get worse. Her non-chalant attitude will triple.
can you deal with that,if no ,you already know what to do.
dont fvck your future up for any woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Case closed by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
golor:
.My biggest challenge; she doesn't spend wisely or place value to money and I am beginning to HV a doubt if she can manage a home . It's a well known fact that women manage and handle money more than men but in her case it's not . While in school and many occasions I will give her money that exceed a thing for in stance to go market and buy stuff she will go and buy things and come back with no money in fact things I will buy cheaper self if I complain she will lament things are expensive oh bla bla bla ... In my interest , I am giving her more than enough to see how she can save from it but in returns for where . Things she will buy today just for confirmation I will buy same thing cheaper the next day just to prove a point that madam u can actually do better this has continued to the extend I feel much more comfortable getting stuff weda soup items or whatever cause I know she's very carefree with money .
Abeg stop yapping ! She isn't the one spending money carelessly, you are. And until you learn that, you will continue to bleed money. undecided

If you need therapy and counseling to realize that problem of hours, do not hesitate to seek professional help. undecided
Re: Case closed by golor(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
that finance would be a problem later in the future o.
a wife that cannot manage,thats a ticking time bomb.
bro you know once you marry her attitude will only get worse. Her non-chalant attitude will triple.
can you deal with that,if no ,you already know what to do.
dont fvck your future up for any woman.

If money no de and it means to eat soup empty I no go lie we de eat am ....no money or money she de vibe my take is how to see her over come excesses to make a better lady ...aside that ..she meet all pass mark

1 Like

Re: Case closed by golor(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Cash is king....not public embarrassment or choosing over family....

The day you can't meet up with spending, she will look for the next spender that has been disturbing her on Facebook.

Abeg she's not dat type jare .. she doesn't control her spending excesses ...we HV been through alot together..when I start to get change na ? Same money she works at least 30 to 40 percent of it

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Smartb0y: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
golor:

If money no de and it means to eat soup empty I no go lie we de eat am ....no money or money she de vibe my take is how to see her over come excesses to make a better lady ...aside that ..she meet all pass mark
simple don't leave her in a position of finance since you can manage better.
and cut down on expenses,think about your future.
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:

oMg! You need help! Just showed my pals your post them laugh like mumu
grin cheesy very funny something grin
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
I am waiting for the redpill gang to come and diagnose you. But me I'm guessing that the result of their diagnosis will be "one-itis" or "NAWALT syndrome".
Re: Case closed by arthurwillia(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
You Dey ment op
Re: Case closed by golor(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
simple don't leave her in a position of finance since you can manage better.
and cut down on expenses,think about your future.

Noted
Re: Case closed by Elporo(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yeah ... yeah that's it.
Zoom in ... good.... enhance
Wait .. wait...
scale .. 2X ... rotate

What's that?
A man is thirsty.. you give him water, now he wants OJ .. you give him OJ now he wants brandy you give him Brandy.. now he wants Wine

Stop looking for the holy grail, JR.
It does not exist; and if it did. It is well beyond your reach.

Re: Case closed by dan9ice(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Op, that your "HV''
I been think say na HIV, until I look weller

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Drsnives(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Get sense nah
Though na fake story
Just testing yoyr writing prowess i guess
Re: Case closed by MarketDispatch: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
golor:

Abeg she's not dat type jare .. she doesn't control her spending excesses ...we HV been through alot together..when I start to get change na ? Same money she works at least 30 to 40 percent of it

so, why are you disturbing yourself if she puts in 30-40% of the effort to get the money you spend on here?

Your girlfriend is simply following the Pareto principle.
Re: Case closed by Kobicove(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Start withdrawing from this relationship now undecided
Re: Case closed by golor(m): 4:53am On Oct 20, 2021
MarketDispatch:

so, why are you disturbing yourself if she puts in 30-40% of the effort to get the money you spend on here?

Your girlfriend is simply following the Pareto principle.

If we go buy that and spend anyhow it won't get us any better achievement.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What A Lecturer Whose Advances I Turned Down Did To Me / What Do You Say When A Man Plans A Date But Tells You,you Bth Are Splitting Bill / Nude Video Of Naija Babe Evelyn In The Bathroom Keeping Her Body Neat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.