Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? (38698 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Preciousppearl(f): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Icepresh:

I have but I stopped along the treatment
I felt I didn’t see any changes
be patient with it. It worked for me.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Icepresh(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Preciousppearl:
be patient with it. It worked for me.
I will try thank you
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by remiopash: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Thank you so much Sir. You seem to be a medical practitioner

Sir for how long can I take the Anusol before the pile finally clears off?

The doctor and chemist I met both suggested 5 days but the pile didn't go. It wasn't effective

I am not a medical practioner, but i had pile sometimes ago, and I was prescribed Anusol too.5 days is not enough, please. I would suggest two weeks , and follow it up with good fibrous diets. Moreso, you would be prescribed FLagyl and tetracycline as well,for complete healing of the protrusion.You need to visit doctor .

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
remiopash:

I am not a medical practioner, but i had pile sometimes ago, and I was prescribed Anusol too.5 days is not enough, please. I would suggest two weeks , and follow it up with good fibrous diets. Moreso, you would be prescribed FLagyl and tetracycline as well,for complete healing of the protrusion.You need to visit doctor .
OK thank you so much Sir. I'm super grateful Sir. God bless you Sir
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Focus222: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Quite far. If you've anyone in Benin that can help you get it. I can assure you of total cure.
MisterKennedy:
I live in Jos Sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by ichiendu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Good evening dear Nairalanders.

I've been having swelling on my anus since 2014. I saw a pharmacist and he prescribed Anusol for me to buy. After taking the Anusol, I felt better for some days and the swelling reduced but it came back few day later.

Now being almost 8 years ago. January 2022 will make it 8 years that I've been having this pile.

I've gone to University hospital in my State here in Jos and the woman also suggested Anusol for me. I've taken the Anusol but I'm still stock where I am. No difference at all.

Please has anybody ever experienced pile?
How did you get rid of yours?

The worst part now is that the pile comes with pain now. It almost feels like there's pepper in my anus.

Somebody please help me. Please don't just read and ignore me. Please see me as your brother or your son. Please help me fam.

Hello MisterKennedy

Am a member of Norland industrial group specialized in different ailments treatment. Our Male Health Pad will handle the pile with the help of other products being 100% pure organic without any side effects. A trial will convince you.
List of products you need

Male Health Pad
GI Softgel
Oligopeptide
Immune +

Contact me for any more details
Call/Whatsapp 07033213710

NB: Start drinking a lot of water

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2021
ichiendu:

Hello MisterKennedy

Am a member of Norland industrial group specialized in different ailments treatment. Our Male Health Pad will handle the pile with the help of other products being 100% pure organic without any side effects. A trial will convince you.
List of products you need

Male Health Pad
GI Softgel
Oligopeptide
Immune +

Contact me for any more details
Call/Whatsapp 07033213710

NB: Start drinking a lot of water

OK thank you so much Sir
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Focus222:
Quite far. If you've anyone in Benin that can help you get it. I can assure you of total cure.
OK thank you so much Sir
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MrMaster: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2021
molbic:
op your problems will be over if you can come to Abuja for only 2 days mind you , you are not going to play shishii just your tp and accommodation chat me up for more explanation

Have been trying to DM you. How can I get the medicine? I am in Abuja
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
jecintha931:

My dear, it’s the best solution.
And it’s not a major surgery, God will see you through it.

I have been there

Good evening Jecintha.

Please I have a question.

When you did your pile surgery, how much did it cost you?
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
jecintha931:

Good evening, to be honest with you, you should see a doctor to confirm it’s pile, and then go for surgery to remove the pile.

I suffered the same thing for years, I used different native and English medications all to no avail.
Until January 2020 when I finally decided to get rid of it via surgery, now I’m free, the pain is no more.

Sincerely the surgery wasn’t easy, in fact that was the worst 2 weeks of my life, but it’s gone forever.(Amen)

OK you mean after 2 weeks of the surgery you started feeling relieved from the pain?
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
jecintha931:

My dear, it’s the best solution.
And it’s not a major surgery, God will see you through it.

I have been there

Jecintha please give me your number
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by muheeb01(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2021
If you're still experiencing this dm me
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Yimsyluv: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2021
@ Stevosty
Thank you for your contribution. I have tried n am a bit relieved of the pain. Hw long should I continue taking the Call D3 plus. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Yimsyluv: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Yimsyluv:
@ Stevosty
Thank you for your contribution. I have tried n am a bit relieved of the pain. Hw long should I continue taking the Call D3 plus. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Yimsyluv: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Thank you for sharing, i have taken it for a week now and the pain is gone. Pls how long can I continue using it? Will it cure the pile completely?

Stevosty:
I am not a doctor, but you can try this and get back to me later, go get cal.d3.plus, if you can't get the plus, get cal.d3 at any pharmacy, you take one in the morning on an empty stomach, four hours later you can eat, but avoid junk food, avoid pepper, avoid solid food, avoid bread, within a week you should feel better.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Stevosty: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yimsyluv:
Thank you for sharing, i have taken it for a week now and the pain is gone. Pls how long can I continue using it? Will it cure the pile completely?

You continue until you feel better, can be taken for long time, it is more or less vitamins.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Stevosty: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yimsyluv:

Complete cure? I don't know, it depends on the stage, some actually need surgery while some disappear on its own.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by muheeb01(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
If you know someone suffering from this or you're suffering from pile...dm me and you can also come to my office in oyo town...It will be cured totally and thank me later
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2021
adeotiabdulaziz:
sad I had same problem for many years but alhamdulilahi for today. Buy liquid parrafin , dafflon and diclomol
Sir how bad was yours?

Was it internal hemorrhoids or external hemorrhoids?
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Gkored:

If it's hemorrhoid, I was told it's basically as a result of infection of the colon which inflames it and thus makes it sag. That is the reason why Ciprotab-500mg, aloe Vera and bitterleaf have been highly effective for it. Although, tetracycline would have prevented it should you have been aware of its early signs.

Also ensure you take plenty of water daily. This will guide against hard stools.

Sir can the ciprotab 500mg, Vera and bitterleaf still cure my hemorrhoids? Because mine is in it's third stage. It's external hemorrhoids
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Sir how bad was yours?

Was it internal hemorrhoids or external hemorrhoids?
it was internal at first but later d thing turn external
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by MisterKennedy(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2021
adeotiabdulaziz:
it was internal at first but later d thing turn external

OK Sir you mean you didn't treat it with surgery? That means it wasn't that bad?
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
MisterKennedy:

OK Sir you mean you didn't treat it with surgery? That means it wasn't that bad?
I didn't oh call me zero eight one four eight four six five two four seven
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by dahnimoh(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
zedegit:

What of ulcer? How can it be treated?

I can help you with Ulcer.
It almost killed me until God use one of my cousin to liberate me.
Call me on:
Zero.eight.one.four.six.two.two.six.zero.six.three
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Olamideayomide(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Sir where do you live?

Ogun state
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by braveheart77: 4:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Alphagan:
You need to visit hospital again and request for rectal inspection. I doubt if it's a case of hemorrhoid, rectal prolapse is what I'm suspecting.

It is nothing to worry about, for the time being, take stool softener and something for the pain. Your Doc. will help you to push it inside and a Thiersch would be done.

I also have one.

I hear most surgeries are not successful and the prolapse repeats itself.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by braveheart77: 4:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Smithkline200:
Could be anal prolapse.

Do you have some stains or wetness around your anus when you wear briefs?
I can advise you do hot water therapy for a start.

Water and salt then seat on it.
Also, get Honey and mix it with lime.
After these processes….

Get Pilex take it.
You will be fine. You can PM me for more assistance if you wish. All the best.
How is the prolapse treated
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by KulHeadedHuman: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello sir, can u help me with the name. I'm facing this pile problem currently, im in Lagos
anthony533:
You don't need to waste enough money for treatment..
I have experienced pile before and I know the pain you are feeling now..

If you go to any pharmacy or hospital it's like you are just waisting money because I have been there,though I don't know you location.

But the quickest way to treat pile is to go traditional,you will have to use native remedies to treat it.

Like as I said,I don't know your state but you can ask those who re into traditional medicine in you area for help.

If you are in Lagos,I would have given you the local medicine I used to treat my own for free..I only drank if for two days and I didn't feel pile again for three months now.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by KulHeadedHuman: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2022

anthony533:
You don't need to waste enough money for treatment..
I have experienced pile before and I know the pain you are feeling now..

If you go to any pharmacy or hospital it's like you are just waisting money because I have been there,though I don't know you location.

But the quickest way to treat pile is to go traditional,you will have to use native remedies to treat it.

Like as I said,I don't know your state but you can ask those who re into traditional medicine in you area for help.

If you are in Lagos,I would have given you the local medicine I used to treat my own for free..I only drank if for two days and I didn't feel pile again for three months now.
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Gkored: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Sir can the ciprotab 500mg, Vera and bitterleaf still cure my hemorrhoids? Because mine is in it's third stage. It's external hemorrhoids

Sorry, I just noticed your reply. Honestly, all I know is that I've seen the combo cure hemorrhoids b4
Re: Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? by Yungmil: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Thank you so much Sir. I'll get it from Jumia as you've adviced.

Sir after using it, is it going to remove the swelling/tumor and the whole pile?
bro Good evening.
Please were u able to cure your pile growth. If so please what did u use? Please reply thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs / Chinese Doctors In Nigeria End 14-Day Isolation Today / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.