Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. (5984 Views)

Babcock University Student Sex Tape Is Now The Most Searched Video On Adult Site / Minister Exposed As Sex Tape Is Leaked By Lover After Being Blackmailed. Photos / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by Superpower(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
CastingCrowns:
This was my exact thought.. they all have to go through humiliation rituals to go to superstardom level.. she is ready to do any and everything for more money and fame.. I won't be surprised if her dad's death was a sacrifice.
what humiliation sacrifice did beyonce , Adele go through.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by newdawn2017(f): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

Aunty, na chop money Tiwa get. is never enough. Dangote still dey find money. Only Floyd mayweather's wristwatch can buy everything Davido owns cool.only Mohammed bin salman's(he jst bought Newcastle FC) yacht is worth over hundred and twenty billion naira. Like I said, there are levels to this thing
nor be chop money my dear. She is living comfortably. If its too much, u won't ve rest of mind. He has enough to even flat a foundation. & never age or lack in dis life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by nairabacks(f): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2021
czarr:
This is a humiliation sacrifice for the devil and it would catapult her career. Her song with brandy let me know wizkid has brought her in the circle. People have eyes but cannot see... Tiwa may win a Grammy next year. Mark my words.

God bless you
I was trying to find the right words to explain this to someone last night.
Humiliation sacrifice.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by czarr(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
Abeg shut up. When people become popular these things happen especially to women. Where are the humiliation sacrifices of Wizkid, Burna Boy and Davido or is it only women that perform the sacrifice? Rubbish!
OK. I won't argue with a blind man. But before I set you straight, answer me this, do you believe in the supernatural (the spiritual)?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by solidmyk(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Person wey dey jealous of Tems, who else noticed that she wasn't herself anymore after seeing Tems going international
Her nudes was part of the plan

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by FantasyHub: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nostring:
hehe ,see this piece of shit produced by 2 wrongs u called parents angry ..u are a living proof 2 wrongs don't make a right undecided

A pig will always think everyone is as filthy as itself.

Nsi NKAKWU!
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by Nostring: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
FantasyHub:

A pig will always think everyone is as filthy as itself.

Nsi NKAKWU!
pig? grin need I remind u your Messiah Kanu compared your whole tribe with a pig ...foolish goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by Matheusmartin: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
She wan win grammy, and she dy give us 10 seconds sex tape??

Is that how she wants to blow?

Whatever happen longer minutes?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by Matheusmartin: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
CastingCrowns:
This was my exact thought.. they all have to go through humiliation rituals to go to superstardom level.. she is ready to do any and everything for more money and fame.. I won't be surprised if her dad's death was a sacrifice.
What did Adele sacrifice to get to the position she is today?

Any idea?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by FantasyHub: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nostring:
pig? grin need I remind u your Messiah Kanu compared your whole tribe with a pig ...foolish goat

ADAKA, go beg in ibadan . U starving offspring of beggars.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by wole212(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by TheWolfen(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmm let's keep watching the situation
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by luvmijeje(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Humiliation gini? Una don start!
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by baralatie(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
Abeg shut up. When people become popular these things happen especially to women. Where are the humiliation sacrifices of Wizkid, Burna Boy and Davido or is it only women that perform the sacrifice? Rubbish!
Shey you dey see am now
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by baralatie(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Matheusmartin:

What did Adele sacrifice to get to the position she is today?

Any idea?
Help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by SocialJustice: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
czarr:
OK. I won't argue with a blind man. But before I set you straight, answer me this, do you believe in the supernatural (the spiritual)?
cheesy cheesy Answer my question first.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by ThatNiccur: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
CastingCrowns:

There you have your answer
Her dad's death is not a sacrifice actually, but she wouldn't have done this if her Dad was alive.
It's more or less like, his death paved the way for her to go all out for fame.

In my opinion, the tape was for clout and nothing more. To gain sympathy, gain more recognition, be the talk of town and all that.

Remember, sex sells? Sex is an instrument of the devil, when you sell your soul to the devil, you begin to promote devilish things and advocate devilish actions.

The devil in return, gives you fame.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by czarr(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
cheesy cheesy Answer my question first.
I can only answer you if I know your belief,if not you'd not understand you'll only respond. There is no point for me answering if you don't believe in the supernatural over the physical.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by jimmychang: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
newdawn2017:
but she is already famous & has so much money, na wa o, or is there planet Neptune famous?

Babe I hit my target of 3m naira but I still wanted more... grin...Humans are insatiable.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
jimmychang:

Babe I hit my target of 3m naira but I still wanted more... grin...Humans are insatiable.
how much is enough? Just a little bit more right?
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by Goldenboy842(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Too bad.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. by jimmychang: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Benjaniblinks:

how much is enough? Just a little bit more right?

Guy nothing is...that little more will always have a little more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Growing Ugly Trend Amongst Married Women Must Stop. / Slay Queen Under Fire After A Man Publicly Counted The Stretch Marks On Her Boob / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.