Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) (5219 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by nairaman66(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I'll admit, the manner he made the comment was very bad and insulting but the guy made a good point, the lady looks way older than him.... But that is his choice and he's happy with it, so it's none of our business.

Congratulations to him and I wish him a happy married life.

He had no right for using such derogatory language! How would you feel if that lady was your sister?

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Hintona(f): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You just killed English

smh
undecided undecided

Point it out or fvck off.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Hintona(f): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You just killed English

smh
undecided undecided

I just saw my mistake. I can't believe my brain has been reading something else.

Mtchew, I know that that's the only one you'll notice. angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The whole 'redpill' thing is not about hating women. It's about alerting men to be careful about any way SOME women may want to cheat men. 'TheGidRedpiller' is just a heartbroken fellow. Although, he makes sense once a while, but don't let "emotions' take over your logic. You're a redpiller does not mean you should not get married to women. It doesn't mean you should treat women roughly. Just be sensible and have some dignity in all you're doing. A simp has no dignity.

Trust Nigerians, always interpreting things wrongly.

I read the guys redpill thread I was highly impressed.

Redpill is about having a purpose as a man beside women.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Recardo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chibuezem:
I am a red piller

red Piller blue Piller
all are nonsense
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Chibuezem(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Recardo:

red Piller blue Piller
all are nonsense
recardo na nonsense moniker
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Recardo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Chibuezem:
recardo na nonsense moniker

red Piller is total rubbish
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hintona:

I just saw my mistake. I can't believe my brain has been reading something else.

Mtchew, I know that that's the only one you'll notice. angry
Go and read your books kiddo
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Chibuezem(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Recardo:

red Piller is total rubbish
okay can you repeat it I no dey hear you ni
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
I don't understand?? Is that his wife or his mother??
bros why why why!!!!
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jeon:
Because humans are just deceiving theirselves..

And I pity the so-called rams that take a post from Nairaland seriously to their hearts ...
na only this picture you get
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Jeon(f): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
awesonjr:
na only this picture you get

So what do you want me to do?

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
It seems beautiful have another meaning undecided
She's beautiful with and without makeup, she might not be your spec physically but she's someone spec.
To me, she's truly beautiful and has a nice smile.
The most important thing is that he's happy, she not being someone else's standard beauty-wise is not his problem.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by luvmijeje(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Congratulation.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mynd44 seun
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hintona:
I hope she's a virgin? grin grin

Yeye redpillers.

Hehehehehehe. Tooor. I guess she met all his spec checklist. Sure she must be nawalt and traditional and non-manipulative and everything unlike other women that he bashes for him to want to tie himself down to an institution that has no benefits.

If he's a redpiller, I have no congratulations to say. grin Based on his own perceptions, so why bother?

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

How does 'virginity' affect how she carries out her wifely duties?

undecided To a redpiller, it certainly matters.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
It's how the majority of men here suddenly turn good belle-ers for me. So men can ACTUALLY caution their fellow guys against body-, slut- and age-shaming? Because it hits close to home, ba? No worries.

When a feminist, too, especially me, gets married, grin I hope you guys will not start convulsing, calling me names and labels.

Lemme see any marrafaka come to call me hypocrite and whatnot as una no wan tok here.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
hahn:

The way the woman is holding him you can tell she loves him.

Congratulations on the union.

What's the location? E don tey wey I chop wedding rice tongue

And me too, I can see and tell from his posture, look, eyes, and how he's holding her, too, that he loves her. So much. Greatly. See the gleam about him na.

They look perfectly and dearly in love, cheesy hence their marrying. E no be like say anybody lose.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by hahn(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And me too, I can see and tell from his posture, look, eyes, and how he's holding her, too, that he loves her. So much. Greatly. See the gleam about him na.

They look perfectly and dearly in love, cheesy hence their marrying. E no be like say anybody lose.

K undecided
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
hahn:

K undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Fiscus105(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The whole 'redpill' thing is not about hating women. It's about alerting men to be careful about any way SOME women may want to cheat men. 'TheGidRedpiller' is just a heartbroken fellow. Although, he makes sense once a while, but don't let "emotions' take over your logic. You're a redpiller does not mean you should not get married to women. It doesn't mean you should treat women roughly. Just be sensible and have some dignity in all you're doing. A simp has no dignity.

Is fellow guys don't use to play or outsmart their male friend?

The last time I checked, guys betray fellow guy far much more than girls to guy. I mean and confirm with my entire words

Shall. We. Run. Away. For. Men. Because. Of. That? Or start maltreat our friends??
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

undecided To a redpiller, it certainly matters.
Not really. We know those that are real redpillers and those that are online redpillers. There's literally little to no juxtaposition between 'virginity' and 'wifely duties' or 'behaviour'.
P.s. there's no issue if one wants a virgin or not. She's not a virgin does not mean she's a borehole or she's promiscuous.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Octopusssy(f): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Read wetin, I am not gonna marry, Redpiller forever
Reading more will save you from Ignorance
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by OMOJOHN001: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Low budget Morafucxker getting married, TUEEEH
Using 1,200# polo for photoshoot and Ankara 350#per yard. TUEEEH
Mumu wan do cultura heritage, him go put on egungun/ masquerade attire.
TUEEEH on that old evening news paper bitchh face.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
It's how the majority of men here suddenly turn good belle-ers for me. So men can ACTUALLY caution their fellow guys against body-, slut- and age-shaming? Because it hits close to home, ba? No worries.

When a feminist, too, especially me, gets married, grin I hope you guys will not start convulsing, calling me names and labels.

Lemme see any marrafaka come to call me hypocrite and whatnot as una no wan tok here.
Madam, nobody is saying you shouldn't be a feminist. As long as you know and practice REAL feminism, which is about women having rights and not being oppressed in the society. You must be willing to stand ten toes to defend what you believe in. If you're practicing the other version of feminism, which is just Misandry wrapped under the guise of feminism, then you're on your own. There's more to life ma'am!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Madam, nobody is saying you shouldn't be a feminist. As long as you know and practice REAL feminism, which is about women having rights and not being oppressed in the society. You must be willing to stand ten toes to defend what you believe in. If you're practicing the other version of feminism, which is just Misandry wrapped under the guise of feminism, then you're on your own. There's more to life ma'am!

Okay.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Low budget Morafucxker getting married, TUEEEH

Using 1,200# polo for photoshoot and Ankara 350#per yard. TUEEEH

Mumu wan do cultura heritage, him go put on egungun/ masquerade attire.

TUEEEH on that old evening news paper bitchh face.
Kilode!!! So many 'TUEEEH' in one comment. Why are you spitting all over Nairaland, are you pregnant? Why the marriage pain you like this?
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:33am On Oct 22, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Not really. We know those that are real redpillers and those that are online redpillers. There's literally little to no juxtaposition between 'virginity' and 'wifely duties' or 'behaviour'.
P.s. there's no issue if one wants a virgin or not. She's not a virgin does not mean she's a borehole or she's promiscuous.

Chief on the beat.

Illicit and Oldestwarriboy do you have anything to add or substitute?
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 22, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I agree,but you know most redpillers are very toxic and hates women, the preach hate on women, just visit their thread and see.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by illicit(m): 6:09am On Oct 22, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Chief on the beat.

Illicit and Oldestwarriboy do you have anything to add or substitute?

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda / See Reason Why Shaving Your Vigina Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.