Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) (5216 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:57am On Oct 20, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Is not me oooo, I am still a strong redpiller cool cool

Cc Rocktation, farano
Naso. grin grin grin

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Daveambition:
This one wey her hand dey the guy chest & waist, is he having difficulty standing straight..?
Buhahahahahahah, Una no go kill person for this forum.
Which Kain comment be this one now grin cheesy grin grin

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:02am On Oct 20, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
I don't understand?? Is that his wife or his mother??

Ahan, does she look old enough to be his mother ni? You're not nice with this your comment o oga. shocked
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:03am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

How does 'virginity' affect how she carries out her wifely duties?

Me sef confuse o.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:06am On Oct 20, 2021
The wife looks really adorable and calm. She's beautiful. I have a good feeling about this Una marriage already.
ABI this TheGidRedpiller in disguise? Can't be. His feet don't look like they belong to this face.

Enjoy you marriage in all that is good guys. Na illicit and some people own I dey wait for now.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Aurelius1(m): 4:31am On Oct 20, 2021
Ahmback:
I refuse to comment.... The girl sha
Wetin do the girl?
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Chibuezem(m): 5:11am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Read this.
I am a red piller
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Creativeace(m): 5:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Dude is almost more attractive than the lady
Just hope she's submissive and sees you as the prize that you are !

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Recardo(m): 5:56am On Oct 20, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
The wife looks really adorable and calm. She's beautiful.

This one be like sarcastic comment. Better not to say anything
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Chibuezem:
I am a red piller
There's no problem about that, as long as you stand ten toes.

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:58am On Oct 20, 2021
apostle96:

A boy and a mum

And you're their father cool
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Read this.

Read wetin, I am not gonna marry, Redpiller forever
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Hintona(f): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

How does 'virginity' affect how she carries out her wifely duties?

I'm wrote that because these redpillers always hammer on marrying a virgin. They are obsessed with marrying virgins.

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by InfinityFabric: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Who are these morons talking smack about marriage especially in Nigeria where you don't have to lose 50%+ of your stuff to divorce. You don't even lose anything (except maybe time, energy and money wasted on the woman).

Even the Rollo Tomassi who is the R & D (Research and Development) of the REDPILL is married for 20+ years.
It's not redpiller that's not going to marry in Nigeria. There's no proof of that, either you're lying or the guy misunderstood the concept

But why do these women now look older than the man nowadays. Even the make-up and filters is not helping.

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by fattprince(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Hintona:

I'm wrote that because these redpillers always hammer on marrying a virgin. They are obsessed with marrying virgins.
Back to your comment we(redpillers) just think which is logical that all things being equal a virgin is better than a non vigirn to marry. I mean when you have plenty girls and you see the ones who are submissive, caring, intelligent, beautiful and all what you want. Then out of those ones choose one out of the virgins only that loves you the most. I'm sorry about your last relationship. He shouldn't have broken up with you.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Truvelisback(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2021
I wish him a happy married life. However, the dude just have to be very, very carefull.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The whole 'redpill' thing is not about hating women. It's about alerting men to be careful about any way SOME women may want to cheat men. 'TheGidRedpiller' is just a heartbroken fellow. Although, he makes sense once a while, but don't let "emotions' take over your logic. You're a redpiller does not mean you should not get married to women.
I agree without demur

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Hintona:

You just killed English

smh
undecided undecided

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
The wife looks really adorable and calm. She's beautiful. I have a good feeling about this Una marriage already.
ABI this TheGidRedpiller in disguise? Can't be. His feet don't look like they belong to this face.

Enjoy you marriage in all that is good guys. Na illicit and some people own I dey wait for now.
It seems beautiful have another meaning undecided

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by illicit(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Na u I wan marry
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2021
illicit:

Na u I wan marry
UndauntedYoca is taken, bros!

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by illicit(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

UndauntedYoca is taken, bros!

By who undecided
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2021
illicit:

By who undecided
One fine boy like that.

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Okay nah.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by illicit(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

One fine boy like that.

No be by fine boy o

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by hahn(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
A friend who's on this forum and don't want his monicker mentioned is getting married, he was one of the strong redpiller here grin cheesy, I am so happy he found love at last

@ TheGidRedpiller you just lost a fan and wish you find love too grin cheesy

The way the woman is holding him you can tell she loves him.

Congratulations on the union.

What's the location? E don tey wey I chop wedding rice tongue
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by nairaman66(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

People like you end up marrying beautiful ladies with 0 attitude, smelly, and over used mileage pvssy. Learn to be modest with your words next time!

This is someone’s wife! Post a pic of your over samples girlfriend/wife let us see! Anuofia

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The whole 'redpill' thing is not about hating women. It's about alerting men to be careful about any way SOME women may want to cheat men. 'TheGidRedpiller' is just a heartbroken fellow. Although, he makes sense once a while, but don't let "emotions' take over your logic. You're a redpiller does not mean you should not get married to women. It doesn't mean you should treat women roughly. Just be sensible and have some dignity in all you're doing. A simp has no dignity.
Dear TheGidRedpiller

This man whose comment I just quoted deserves to be promoted in the council of Redpillers and given a higher rank.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2021
nairaman66:

People like you end up marrying beautiful ladies with 0 attitude, smelly, and over used mileage pvssy. Learn to be modest with your words next time!

This is someone’s wife! Post a pic of your over samples girlfriend/wife let us see! Anuofia
I'll admit, the manner he made the comment was very bad and insulting but the guy made a good point, the lady looks way older than him.... But that is his choice and he's happy with it, so it's none of our business.

Congratulations to him and I wish him a happy married life.

Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Read this.
women do NOT have it better than men. That erroneous in itself. Some women may have it better than Some men. Just as Some men have it better than Some women. This world hasn't been fair since Adam and eve left Eden.
Re: A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) by Michelle55: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Be nice please.. That's someone's wife. lipsrsealed

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / I Cashout 100 Million In Yahoo And Return It Back - PHOTOS / My Roommates Boyfriend