Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty (34136 Views)

BREAKING; Messi Wanted By INTERPOL ! / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal / Deniz Kedah Wanted To Take Penalty, Fans Left The Stadium In Turkish League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by sammyboyz21(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Different from other g.o.a.t
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by yusluvad(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2021
No be lie.
Donkenny511:
CR7 is an individual player I have said it several times, when he has a brace Ronaldo can never drop the ball because he want an hatrick

But on different occasion Messi has showed the world that he just want his team, team mates and fans to be happy and he has been doing that back to back.

Do you still wonder why we Love Mess?

THE REAL GOAT
Messi is a great leader...

3 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Angelfrost(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Mbappe should just respect himself and stay off penalty duties, especially crucial ones!!!... Same for Saka in Arsenal, Rashford in United, Vinicious in Madrid, Kessie in Milan, Osimhen in Napoli...

They should allow the experts or legends with nerves of steel take them!

Penalties no be beans at all!

7 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Kingcasi1(m): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2021
The real �, doing what he knows how best to do.

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Angelfrost(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Betensure:
cool If na CR7 Em for don Insist to Score em Hattrick....... Though this PSG side doesn't look invincibl....I give it to City

City?!!... What nation or continent does Bayern play in?!! tongue
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by alexpumpin: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2021
mannasseh:
I need to build more interest in football, how can I achieve this ?
It us very easy my dear, start from betting on bet naija and use an average of 1k daily. After your tickets must have cuts for over 6 months consecutively, you go get sense and build enough interest in football. Ire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Angelfrost(m): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Whobedatte:
One penalty merchant will rather die than leave for his team mates so he can score a hatrick and remove his shirt jumping against almighty Luxembourg .
Ronaldo is the most overrated player of all time
Not better than lewandoski in my books

Not better than Lewandoski?!!... Lol..

You haven't been watching real football! grin
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ThierryJay: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:
We all know penalty is Lord Luxembourg's glory - he will NEVER share that thing with anyone!

Sounds like you are mimicking a popular Christian song lol. Let me help you in full:

"Lord Pendumbourg, that is your name

You will never share penalty with anyone,
You will never share penalty with anybody,

Lord Penaldo, that is your name" grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by DFERENCE: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Reinaldo:
CR7 is the GOAT
i agree with u, u are also a goat for realizing this

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ThierryJay: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Mbappe is like a bitch who swing both ways, because i have watched several of his interviews where he called christiano ronaldo the best player in the world and he calls ronaldo his role model and also has a pics of ronaldo in his hostel while he was still at the academy, COMING OUT AGAIN TO CALL MESSI THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD IS VERY WRONG AND HE NEEDS TO RETRACT THAT STATEMENT ASAP!

No he's not a bitch and there's nothing to retract. The difference is that he's seen Messi's magic play live now and was wondering how the hell he could have thought CR was better.

22 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by BadEnglish(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Tunagy:
that's one thing i love about messi, if na cr7..

No mind the Greedy arss, CR7 wey go even collect opponent penalty join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Badguy77(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Tunagy:

U mean penado?

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by BadEnglish(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Wick3:

Smh, you guys will just find a way to drag CR7 into it.

In a game against Deportivo Alaves in 2018, Ronaldo was on a hat-trick and they got a penalty, he gave the ball to Benzema cos he was on a goal drought.

Even when he scored his second goal and the fans were cheering him, he told the fans to cheer for Benzema instead for giving him the assist. He was continuously pointing at Benzema.

How often has he done that? Bro abeg let's be real, Penaldo na penalty glutton

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by freesoul12: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Ronaldo wey dey look up to Messi.. Messi is far better.

7 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Tunagy:
with PENALDO, All penalties are CR7.
Luxembourg don suffer for PENALDO hand

8 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by babaalagbo1(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Collaborative efforts and team work is necessary for a team to be successful

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ObaKlaz: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sounds like you are mimicking a popular Christian song lol. Let me help you in full:

Bro, you are a great lyricist! grin grin grin
All hail our Lord Penaldo. He reigns in his sanctuary Luxembourg! cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Reinaldo:
CR7 is the GOAT
You meant to say PENALTY GOAT or what?

4 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by highness25(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Betensure:
cool If na CR7 Em for don Insist to Score em Hattrick....... Though this PSG side doesn't look invincibl....I give it to City
but City collect for their hand na

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by spartan117(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2021
ThierryJay:
Don't worry Mbappe. Despite the miss, you still did extremely well during the match. We aren't bothered by the miss as we are not Lord Pendumbourg that will score penalty and celebrate as if he just won the World Cup.

Ermm, for those running mouth about Messi's PSG sojourn, the GOAT now has 3 goals in 3 UCL games, shining where it really matters. Pls come and run your dirty mouth again and ask why he can't do it in a farmer's league. Maybe French league is now tougher than the UCL.

Mbappe just said: "Messi is the best player in the world". Pendu fans screaming our mentee, our mentee, don enter mud again grin
Why you wicked like this na, you 4 no loud the volume finish grin

8 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2021
mannasseh:
I need to build more interest in football, how can I achieve this ?
I don't have any....don't have to like it because most guys do....I don't hate football but I don't understand it neither is it fun to me

I don't know what someone is playing and where they are supposed to be positioned...

But I love messi and his tricks

8 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin grin
LUXEMBOURG don suffer for PENALDO hand.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Praktikals(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Messi scored a magical tap-in grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2021
ThierryJay:
Don't worry Mbappe. Despite the miss, you still did extremely well during the match. We aren't bothered by the miss as we are not Lord Pendumbourg that will score penalty and celebrate as if he just won the World Cup.

Ermm, for those running mouth about Messi's PSG sojourn, the GOAT now has 3 goals in 3 UCL games, shining where it really matters. Pls come and run your dirty mouth again and ask why he can't do it in a farmer's league. Maybe French league is now tougher than the UCL.

Mbappe just said: "Messi is the best player in the world". Pendu fans screaming our mentee, our mentee, don enter mud again grin
I learnt that PENALTY by Messi is far better than all Tappings by Tapnaldo put together since the inception of this season...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Praktikals:
Messi scored a magical tap-in grin
That penalty was an aberration!
He deserves a Yellow Card for that. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by techWriter3: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Like for Lionel Messi, offer for CR7

4 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by oyeb15: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Messi has nothing to prove. He is a special being from another planet.

12 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Fiscus105(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Donkenny511:
CR7 is an individual player I have said it several times, when he has a brace Ronaldo can never drop the ball because he want an hatrick

But on different occasion Messi has showed the world that he just want his team, team mates and fans to be happy and he has been doing that back to back.

Do you still wonder why we Love Mess?

THE REAL GOAT

Even Ronaldo himself knows that Messi is better when it comes to footballing. His fans only bitter about Messi natural skill which is not comparable with their own idol.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Davash222(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You can't help but love MESSI

Destroy the like and share button if you just love MESSI.
Hahahahaha

Which one be destroy again cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by IkoyiLagos: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mannasseh(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
I don't have any....don't have to like it because most guys do....I don't hate football but I don't understand it neither is it fun to me

I don't know what someone is playing and where they are supposed to be positioned...

But I love messi and his tricks

lol, exactly same situation as mine, I don't really understand what happens and the whole shouting it comes with
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mannasseh(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2021
alexpumpin:

It us very easy my dear, start from betting on bet naija and use an average of 1k daily. After your tickets must have cuts for over 6 months consecutively, you go get sense and build enough interest in football. Ire ooo

ma drop acct num so you go dy find the betting cool
alexpumpin:

boss ma drop acct num so you go dy find the betting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Utd Remove Ronaldo’s Poster From Old Trafford / Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.