Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty (34125 Views)

BREAKING; Messi Wanted By INTERPOL ! / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal / Deniz Kedah Wanted To Take Penalty, Fans Left The Stadium In Turkish League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Tunagy:
that's one thing i love about messi, if na cr7..
But the same cr7 was on the pitch when bruno took a penalty against Aston villa and he missed, man u later lost that match. Una hatred for cr7 wont let u remember dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Donkenny511:
CR7 is an individual player I have said it several times, when he has a brace Ronaldo can never drop the ball because he want an hatrick

But on different occasion Messi has showed the world that he just want his team, team mates and fans to be happy and he has been doing that back to back.

Do you still wonder why we Love Mess?

THE REAL GOAT
Lolz, see urself. Againts Aston villa, man u was a goal down and dey had a penalty yet he allowed bruno to take it and he missed. Just imagine chasing a game and opportunity that will put him on the spot came by. Una just hate cr7 for no reason, abi na crime say he sabi score goals

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Popesuccess(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You can't help but love MESSI

Destroy the like and share button if you just love MESSI.
If it is cr7, he will take all even if it is 20 pk

4 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ThierryJay: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Bro, you are a great lyricist! grin grin grin
All hail our Lord Penaldo. He reigns in his sanctuary Luxembourg! cheesy cheesy cheesy

And strikes terror into the hearts of the Armenians, the Cypriots, and the hapless Galatian from his gigantic 6-yard domain grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Numerouno94(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Says who? I believed you watched that extra ordinary moment while ronaldo was still at real madrid playing against juventus during the champions league when he scored that spectacular bicycle kick goal and juventus fans were so amazed and they started clapping for ronaldo an opposition player which has never happened before, and Ronaldo went to the juventus fans stand and took a bow as a sign of respect, and he moved to juventus the following season, the 5 balon dor is also another added advantage, NOW TELL ME WHO IS THE GREATEST??

These re some of the list of players to hv received a standing ovation from the opposition fans.

Ronaldinho vs Real Madrid (2005)
Alessandro Del Piero vs Real Madrid (2008)
Steven Gerrard vs Chelsea (2015)
Cristiano Ronaldo vs Juventus (2018)
Cristiano Ronaldo vs Manchester United (2003)
Lionel Messi vs Atletico Madrid (2009)
Lionel Messi vs Real Betis (2019)

ETCETERA...

6 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Popesuccess(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Tunagy:
He will take all even if na 20
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by charlesm91(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Donkenny511:
CR7 is an individual player I have said it several times, when he has a brace Ronaldo can never drop the ball because he want an hatrick

But on different occasion Messi has showed the world that he just want his team, team mates and fans to be happy and he has been doing that back to back.

THE REAL GOAT
never is such a strong word given the Ronaldo has actually give up a pen before. best way to put it is, he's less likely to give it up since he loves scoring them

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Tunagy:
If na cr7, he will fight tooth and nail for it.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Mbappe is like a bitch who swing both ways, because i have watched several of his interviews where he called christiano ronaldo the best player in the world and he calls ronaldo his role model and also has a pics of ronaldo in his hostel while he was still at the academy, COMING OUT AGAIN TO CALL MESSI THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD IS VERY WRONG AND HE NEEDS TO RETRACT THAT STATEMENT ASAP!
Wipe your tears, stop crying. Now say that again.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Numerouno94(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

And strikes terror into the hearts of the Armenians, the Cypriots, and the hapless Galatian from his gigantic 6-yard domain grin grin

All hail Lord Pedumboug. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ObaKlaz: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin
Our great Lord! grin
Tap-in titan.
Penalty Thanos!
Latvia and Andorra pay penalty tributes to him! To him be power & might in his 6-yard empire.
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Numerouno94(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:

grin grin grin
Our great Lord! grin
Tap-in titan.
Penalty Thanos!
Latvia and Andorra pay penalty tributes to him! To him be power & might in his 6-yard empire.
cheesy cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bros abeg list the 3 matches and the year it happened when messi was applauded 3 times, we need proof and evidence, i stated mine along with evidence and when the match was played, and who they also played against.
Watch this dude, watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQxPBwgpbc
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
maxwell530:
I'm not sure it's up to 3 times but Messi first standing ovation from opponents fans came against Real Madrid where he scored his first hat trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQxPBwgpbc
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mixratio(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2021
Donkenny511:

THE REAL GOAT

that is not entirely true. Ronaldo has forsaken a hatrick for benzema to score at madrid.
True,Ronaldo loves goals but he also fights for his teamates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by favour442(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Pricezz:
Ronaldo will always be the Baba
The baba Ijebu abi

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by MrCuteking(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
mannasseh:
I need to build more interest in football, how can I achieve this ?

I noticed those who doesn't love football are always boring to converse with. Are you one of them?

To solve this is quite simple. Pick a team you love to watch. Celebrate when they win. It gives us(men) joy when the choice we make wins.

Buy a jersey and always follow updates. Football makes one really happy and kind of relieved after having a good or bad day

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by ThierryJay: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:

grin grin grin
Our great Lord! grin
Tap-in titan.
Penalty Thanos!
cheesy cheesy

grin grin Our great titan Lord Pendu is INEVITABLE.......in scoring penalties grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by MrCuteking(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2021
I love Messi more than Ronaldo in terms of rating the best player in the world but I'll prefer to hang Ronaldo's picture on my wall to motivate me about the benefit of hardwork!

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by cryptocherith: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Says who? I believed you watched that extra ordinary moment while ronaldo was still at real madrid playing against juventus during the champions league when he scored that spectacular bicycle kick goal and juventus fans were so amazed and they started clapping for ronaldo an opposition player which has never happened before, and Ronaldo went to the juventus fans stand and took a bow as a sign of respect, and he moved to juventus the following season, the 5 balon dor is also another added advantage, NOW TELL ME WHO IS THE GREATEST??

It has happened before, Madrid Vs Juventus during the time of Del piero, Madrid fans take bows unending for Del piero, I think that should be 2003. Semifinals of the UCL

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Layi4real(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cr7 did it better than him in a Spanish Laliga match against Villarreal in 2009 given out 2pk in a single match while he already scored brace.... This to show how generous nd humble he is ... But jealousy won't let blind Messi fans to see those good side of him.
He even let Fanandes to even played the penalty of recent nd when the guy missed it he is the first to give him morale

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Messi is like Efe
While CR7 is like Teddy A

Both are loved but one is timid, docile, free-spirited while the other is intimidating, courageous, bold and demanding.
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
So the one you love and call your goat is purely based on your own personality

ItzProspero:
Messi is like Efe
While CR7 is like Teddy A

Both are loved but one is timid, docile, free-spirited while the other is intimidating, courageous, bold and demanding.
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by MrMacinterchi1: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
mannasseh:
I need to build more interest in football, how can I achieve this ?
follow up the news and try to watch matches.
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by MrMacinterchi1: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sirlins:
if you're not yet married, marry a bad wife, the way you go love football eehhhh
nawa for you o
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by onomej4u: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
It is better for CR7 to take it and score than for Messi to give it to another player to take and missed the penalty
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by thunderbabs: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Reinaldo:
CR7 is the GOAT

Yeah. Stubborn goat.
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by MangekyoAlt: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Reinaldo:
CR7 is the GOAT

Native goat you mean?

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mystical109(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bros abeg list the 3 matches and the year it happened when messi was applauded 3 times, we need proof and evidence, i stated mine along with evidence and when the match was played, and who they also played against.
you have google so I don't need to waste my time. I don't know when you started watching football. Rival fans applauding a player didn't start with Juventus and Ronaldo and won't end with them. Even Real Madrid fans has applauded Barça players. So rest
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mystical109(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
maxwell530:
I'm not sure it's up to 3 times but Messi first standing ovation from opponents fans came against Real Madrid where he scored his first hat trick.
second is Atletico Madrid and the third is Real Betis
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mystical109(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
mixratio:

that is not entirely true. Ronaldo has forsaken a hatrick for benzema to score at madrid.
True,Ronaldo loves goals but he also fights for his teamates
Ronaldo that didn't celebrate Albiol's goal because the ball was coming to him for a tap in but Albiol intercepted the ball and scored. He was furious. He didn't celebrate Bale's goal in more than one occasion. There was a particular match Bale scored and Ronaldo was raising his hand for an offside

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today / Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak / Man Utd Remove Ronaldo’s Poster From Old Trafford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.