Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty (34122 Views)

BREAKING; Messi Wanted By INTERPOL ! / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal / Deniz Kedah Wanted To Take Penalty, Fans Left The Stadium In Turkish League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by mystical109(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Layi4real:
Cr7 did it better than him in a Spanish Laliga match against Villarreal in 2009 given out 2pk in a single match while he already scored brace.... This to show how generous nd humble he is ... But jealousy won't let blind Messi fans to see those good side of him.
He even let Fanandes to even played the penalty of recent nd when the guy missed it he is the first to give him morale
lol. Fanandes is supposed to be Man Utd pk taker na

3 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Timijo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Mbappe is like a bitch who swing both ways, because i have watched several of his interviews where he called christiano ronaldo the best player in the world and he calls ronaldo his role model and also has a pics of ronaldo in his hostel while he was still at the academy, COMING OUT AGAIN TO CALL MESSI THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD IS VERY WRONG AND HE NEEDS TO RETRACT THAT STATEMENT ASAP!
e pain nam wel, wel grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Eberex(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Earn daily

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Gr8amechi: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
mannasseh:
I need to build more interest in football, how can I achieve this ?
Pick a team as a City fan j would say Manchester City, read about their history, about their struggles and how they got to where they are, Google about their players and watch clips about some of their best players like Kevin, Mahrez, foden then check out their academy prospect, this will gradually want you to see those players play and gradually you build interest.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Georgejeez: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wick3:
Mbappe actually failed to score that penalty cos of indecision. From what I observed, I think he was trying to go for a Panenka as Messi did, then at the last minute he decided to go for power.

Dude almost killed a bird in the stadium
You are a card reader .
Sorry mind reader
Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by Georgejeez: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sounds like you are mimicking a popular Christian song lol. Let me help you in full:

"Lord Pendumbourg, that is your name

You will never share penalty with anyone,
You will never share penalty with anybody,

Lord Penaldo, that is your name" grin grin

Una go use laff kill person for this Nairaland one dayo

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by amamahdaniel(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sounds like you are mimicking a popular Christian song lol. Let me help you in full:

"Lord Pendumbourg, that is your name

You will never share penalty with anyone,
You will never share penalty with anybody,

Lord Penaldo, that is your name" grin grin

You are wicked grin. I can’t stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty by SecretReporter(f): 3:29am On Oct 21, 2021
mannasseh:

go and take your Drugs for the morning and you will be fine
Uniben student

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today / Distraught Mexico Fan Destroys His Expensive TV After World Cup Heartbreak / Man Utd Remove Ronaldo’s Poster From Old Trafford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.