Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,113 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

"Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi (46581 Views)

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Transfer News: Barca Begs Messi Not To Leave Camp Nou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Olam09(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Lol
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by mannasseh(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2021
then later on sell it for thousands of pounds
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Felabrity: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2021
NobleSeed:
hope is not the mum standing beside him
Leo belike take my shirt I don't want your mum grin
that's his mum and dad
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by SmartPolician: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Does Messi understand English? undecided
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by shogsman(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Bad boy,he knows what he wants,it'd obviously a joke by him and his mum though
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Ashirioluwa: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Shaolin77:
End time child, choosing rubbish shirt over ur mother

You believe the boy wrote that? His mum wants to taste Messi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by colestephan86: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Deal? Child offers his mother to Lionel Messi as swap exchange to try and get PSG star’s shirt after Champions League game against RB Leipzig

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/965298/child-mother-lionel-messi-psg-champions-league/amp/
This will definitely catch is attention. And the boy will get the shirt
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

The way the average African mom would've so dealt with that lad eh, next time if he see Messi he go run

And you think his mum is not aware of what he's carrying!

3 Likes

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Madaraire(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Please can anyone in the house guide me on how to make my Google Admob account fully operational.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by suffering: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Either his mother wrote this or this is the end result of being a single mother. I can’t wait for when ‘King’ Tonto’s son starts pimping his mother online. We all know she has a price. The exact amount is still unknown.

4 Likes

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Fun people

Not those ones in Africa taking life too serious.... With their morality this and that....yet hunger, suffering, diseases and bad leadership always embrace them....some of them is already campaigning for TIMUMBU but they claim to know it all from what's right and what's wrong

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by HandsomeBlack: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2021
Mother been eyeing Messi and found a way to get his attention.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by shogsman(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2021
If it was icardi,he would have offered more than his kits for that deal

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Kalubolt(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Both parents are in the stadium with boy. One of them probably wrote that piece, to draw Messi's attention.
You beat me to this. And the Op is saying mum is unimpressed
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by crafteck(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2021
NobleSeed:

You know wetin go worse? With how the world is going the masculine looking one might be the one identifying as a woman or don go do gender reassignment, the more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Kalubolt(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Which one is his mum is unimpressed. The same mum that wrote it for him or was there when he was writing it
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by ThierryJay: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2021
This kid wants to offer his mum to Messi, another one was begging Messi to forgive his mum for naming him Cristiano.

These kids get plenty sense pass some adults wey I know grin.

5 Likes

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by anthonyuncle(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2021
na the mama write that thing
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Navalsadiq(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2021
NobleSeed:
obviously she is the one because the boy looks like the mum
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Kalubolt(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Which one is the mum is unimpressed. The same mum that wrote it for him or was there when he was writing it, mtcheeew
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2021
angry Nonsense Pikin !
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by seyz91(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy
Shaolin77:
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2021
NobleSeed:
him mind go dey cheesy
hahhahaahah
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Candidlady: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Nwodosis:
In my country after the episode. Child; Mommy, I'm hungry Mom: Go and eat Messi's shirt!
please ion wanna laugh today
#20-10TWENTY
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by ceejayluv(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
That's Hardcore....
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Dhury: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Atlest they make a news headlight.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by BigYash: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Lol.... No be him papa sit down beside am so
Yes,na him papa write am for am. Him papa don tire of the mom,so him and his son decide to use the mom exchange shirt.. The mom sef no send,she wan taste Leo power for pitch ,inside the oza room..

Shey u sabi the story?

2 Likes

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Tapout(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Shaolin77:

Don't be surprised if that was actually her idea.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by phlank: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

The way the average African mom would've so dealt with that lad eh, next time if he see Messi he go run

Lmao grin
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by LugardD1: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Wahala be like waiting again?
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Both parents are in the stadium with boy. One of them probably wrote that piece, to draw Messi's attention.

I am almost certain the mother in question wrote that nonsense...

Probably among the long list of women who won't hesitate to drop their undies at a mere wink of a top footballer.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets / David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth / 200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.