Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

"Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi (46399 Views)

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua / Samson Siasia Begs Mother's Kidnappers: Release My Mum, I Don’t Have Money / Transfer News: Barca Begs Messi Not To Leave Camp Nou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by BluntCrazeMan: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Shaolin77:
End time child, choosing rubbish shirt over ur mother

Relax Bro..
I can bet that it was the Mother who wrote that thing and gave it to the baby..
She is the one that wanted Messi.
And she's the one right there beside the boy.

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by shineeye1: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Deal? Child offers his mother to Lionel Messi as swap exchange to try and get PSG star’s shirt after Champions League game against RB Leipzig

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/965298/child-mother-lionel-messi-psg-champions-league/amp/

Confirmed bastard, he no get, he no know em papa. Confirmed, em mama na sharamuta!
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Bamzyriches451: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Buffalo2(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

The way the average African mom would've so dealt with that lad eh, next time if he see Messi he go run
grin grin
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Buffalo2(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nwodosis:
In my country after the episode.
Child; Mommy, I'm hungry
Mom: Go and eat Messi's shirt!
Shikena!
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by amuwo1980: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
NobleSeed:
hope is not the mum standing beside him
Leo belike take my shirt I don't want your mum grin
That’s their game plan, the mum is involved

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by HabaHaba: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

The way the average African mom would've so dealt with that lad eh, next time if he see Messi he go run

Haba! U no see say na strategy of the mum to catch the attention of Messi?

Look at her face, u know them na, always cunny.

Never straight forward in their intentions, except for a very few laudable ones.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Godbless3(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Both parents were in the stadium with the boy. One of them probably wrote that piece, to draw Messi's attention.

Leave them, dey feel say nah the boy write that piece. Like say the boy went to the stadium alone. Meanwhile, only the parent know how bad their son want messi jersey.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by cococandy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Smh
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Godbless3(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Shaolin77:

Calm down bro, the boy didn't go to the stadium alone neither he was the one that write the piece.
The mum may likely write it because of what messi jersey meant to his son.
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by MiracleA4015: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Christmasdon(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
VERY STRANGE
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by legba1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Some folks are saying he chose a rubbish shirt over his mum, I bet they don't understand its a win win head or tail for the boy... He gets Leo's shirt and also have unlimited access to leos humongous salary and wealth if Leo accept the offerq

1 Like

Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Kyf1: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Really
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Sandy8: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Shaolin77:
na your rag be rubbish
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by saucemanny(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Good boy..the boy knows her mom na olosho grin cool grin
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by saucemanny(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Godbless3:

Calm down bro, the boy didn't go to the stadium alone neither he was the one that write the piece.
The mum may likely write it because of what messi jersey meant to his son.

Olosho mum grin
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Godbless3(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
saucemanny:

Olosho mum grin

grin
Re: "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi by Privatepart00: 3:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Madaraire:
Please can anyone in the house guide me on how to make my Google Admob account fully operational.

Have you started earning from the Google Admob? I am interested, you can chat 07036566725 on Whatsapp for details , guess you following his monicker already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commonwealth Speech: Anthony Joshua Hails Yoruba, Egusi Soup, Pounded Yam / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Man City Confirms Iheanacho's First Team Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.