Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To (13709 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process / "My Belle Has Made More Hits Than Your Entire Career" - OAP Dotun Slams Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Social media........the only place where every shitty person becomes motivational speaker(s) and are constantly trying to sound 'woke'.

Including you....

That's how you lied that you're sixty something years old....

1 Like

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Shedrack777: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2021
phuck nigga
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by ChiefSosa(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Faller:

Including you....

That's how you lied that you're sixty something years old....
gringrin When was that? And why do you think I lied?
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by winterlover: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Social media........the only place where every shitty person becomes motivational speaker(s) and are constantly trying to sound 'woke'.
Now you calling somebody shitty person so he can start to feel bad abi. You are a typical example of who op is talking about.
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by jericco1(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonsense
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2021
When they don't have work and their plans and visions falls apart, their dreams goes with the wind

They have to grab every straw trend to feel better about their own life's

That's how you know a drowned society

But who cares....Africa has refused to move on with the world.... Tiwas video will mean nothing in developed countries....but down that pit hole most of them will keep it in their phone till eternity....chronic mastubators, pastors and politicians already used that video to satisfy their fantasy countless times....and yet we can't accept we are all freaks huh?

We pretend act holy, you saw a girl in short dress you demonize her in public call her names but when you come back home you bring out all you saw and start using it on your wife in bedroom, you mastubate and do hook ups with the image of what you saw.....you all animals.and it's in your nature, the best you can do is control it as a human don't spend your whole day demonizing others of what you your self does except yours haven't been shown to public by mistake.

1 Like

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

gringrin When was that? And why do you think I lied?

To Motivate Someone I guess....

But you're Not supposed to be surprised na....This is Nigeria where motivational speakers are more than people who needs Motivation

2 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by mannasseh(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Maxibrain07:
Where i fit japa go sef
grin
Maxibrain07:
Where i fit japa go sef
abeg ma follow you o, I fit enter inside the bag sef
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
you are just one of those unassuming folks the was referring to. Monsters who trash the message and go after the messenger. . When Dotun became a shitty person is what I don’t know
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Temptee101(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Who be this one again?

A country cannot be different from her people.

An oppressive country breeds oppressive citizens.
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Skillsnigeria: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2021
To see a sensible person in Nigeria is very very hard
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Temptee101:
Who be this one again?

A country cannot be different from her people.

An oppressive country breeds oppressive citizens.
you are one of those oppressors . If not , why your comment? Just read what you wrote
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Most Nigerians have no hobby, reason why they wake up to nothing
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by J2381: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Well it's that sad and I believe many Nigerians now live by that. Once they hate you, nothing you do will be enough. Even if you give them free ticket to Heaven, they'll still hate you and want to see you fail.

It's the country we now live in. It's become a norm and frankly, it's disgusting.
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by FKMagazine(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2021
That's it
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Wokenaija: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2021
It’s a jungle we are living in! #endsars
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Moti speakers grin
They haff come again grin grin
How many people have you wipe their tears Mr OAP?
How many kids on the street have u fed?
you should know nau, as his PA. Very sad to have people like you around who would harm people for no reason. It is only a bad fellow that would attack his message and his person as well. You guys should not forget, shutting people up never stops karma from taking its cause.
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Johel(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2021
envoymedia:
OAP Dotun has taken to his Instagram handle to react to recent happenings in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

The media personality noted that people are never sure of what they will wake up to in Nigeria because some other people derive so much pleasure seeing others unhappy.

He wrote; I

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVM2KO6IIvI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He's right....The kinda life I live now only God and satan understands cos man will never understand.
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Kalubolt(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2021
All this motigbetional quote just bcus of Tiwa Savage, abegi you and Tiwa should gerarahere
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Men and women of good will, tell me what is wrong with the message and even the messenger? Just read the comments section and see what our young men have turned into. Bashing the messenger because of the message. Lots of guilty young men everywhere. Read him well, “
KARMA NEVER FORGETS AND IT IS TRANSGENERATIONAL” . Yahoo , yahoo plus, yahoo plus plus, robbers etc ,sink it into your dark guilty skulls.
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
All this sermon on top Tiwa matter.
You guys dragged Janemena but you want us to shield Tiwa. Is that not hypocrisy?
am I sure I read well. Tiwa where in this whole message ?
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by ukaface(f): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2021
I thought y'all agreed that karma doesn't exist..
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Chummynoni:
They have started again. I hope today's headlines wont be about tiwa again?
tell those who turned the man’s message to Tiwa, leaving themselves out
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Bamzyriches451: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2021
He's right anyways
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2021
lezz:
who is Dotun and when did he become an expert in human relations? Writes like a teenager though.
we know him well but who are you , please ?
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by TheGift: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, I didn't specifically call him shitty, so what's the problem? Talk to chief. I'm listening.

What makes you think your calling “Him” shitty, was the reason you were asked to shut your gutter, if not that such can be easily inferred from your post? Guilty conscience?
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Rollinguy1: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Please I need help of 20k if you can help me God bless you all GTB 0222092765
Please I seriously need it me help me out pls..
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by ChiefSosa(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2021
TheGift:

What makes you think your calling “Him” shitty, was the reason you were asked to shut your gutter, if not that such can be easily inferred from your post? Guilty conscience?
Nah. Just lack of comprehension from certain folks. Chief is disappointed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by ugotaya: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by tobstarizhia(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2021
shocked Gunshots at EndSars memorial! 2 dead 8 gravely injured!

Checkout the video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by MacAnalytic: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Like this one below...

https://www.nairaland.com/6810376/nigeria-cause-land-fg-budgets#106878192

kindly help the post above.. Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress/mayorkun’s Mother Toyin Adewale Release New Photos To Celebrate Birthday / Matured Minds Only: Do Not Open Unless You Are 18+ / Congratulations To Ethiopian Helen Gedlu N Black American Basketballer Terrence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.