Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To (13692 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process / "My Belle Has Made More Hits Than Your Entire Career" - OAP Dotun Slams Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2021
envoymedia:
OAP Dotun has taken to his Instagram handle to react to recent happenings in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

The media personality noted that people are never sure of what they will wake up to in Nigeria because some other people derive so much pleasure seeing others unhappy.

He wrote;

Absolutely Truth. The hatred people harbor In their heart and mind Is mind blowing. Reason why I said Happiness Is not all about having lots of money again In this nation......
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by lezz(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Lightorder:
we know him well but who are you , please ?
I am he who points you to the blight of your upbringing.

You're an unconscionable throwaway for "celebrity" image re-modelling?
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by nisai: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2021
lezz:

grin grin grin grin Baba small small abeg. U be Ibadan man ni grin
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by lezz(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2021
nisai:
grin grin grin grin Baba small small abeg. U be Ibadan man ni grin
dude didn't want to stay on his turf.

1 Like

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Litmus: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
oyeb15:
Nigeria don tire the masses

Ah, the Good ol "African masses" , weapon of the West...
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Mryacks: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
booblacain:

Matthew 24:12:

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Simple...people don't need to go far to understand what's going on these days. Just read what the scriptures say about perilous times!
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by gforce5: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have been saying this for a while. This forum is so misorgynist and tribalist it's not even funny. People will be venting their anger and frustration on people they don't personally know. A lot of moderates and intellectuals have quite this forum and other mediums because the toxicity is too much.
NoFucksToGive:
On point. Nigerians have become so bitter and vile. Just go through the comments on this website and see how the curse each other and speak evil towards their fellow citizens because of tribalism , then you will understand just how dark a place Nigeria really is

1 Like

Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
lezz:

No name
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
lezz:

No name, no address
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Litmus: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is me by Mark Twain: 'Loyalty to country always, Loyalty to government when it deserves it.'
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by lezz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lightorder:
No name, no address
that line has been used too often and it's dead as your future.
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
lezz:
that line has been used too often and it's dead as your future.
dumb and incoherent
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by lezz(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2021
Lightorder:
dumb and incoherent
you don't matter, boy. And you seem easily piqued? You suffering from self doubt? Or social angst?
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by Lightorder: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
lezz:
you don't matter, boy. And you seem easily piqued? You suffering from self doubt? Or social angst?
becoming irredeemably incoherent
Re: OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To by lezz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lightorder:
becoming irredeemably incoherent
repeating same line over several posts? Are you this frustrated and bitter with your life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Duty: Woman With World's Biggest Hips/ass Enters Book Of Record / Bisi Alimi And Husband, Anthony Davis Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Maryam Booth Recounts The Death Of Her Mum (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.