Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG (19439 Views)

Akpabio’s Senate Presidency Will Spell Doom For The North – ACF / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by jrusky(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2021
I think something is not right somewhere. Why running a trial without the suspect? Bring him to the court simple as that.

I'm suspecting something not right somewhere though I'm not Kanu or Ipob fan but in fairness to court proceeding he must come to court in person unless he is on dead sick bed and if latter is the case then his lawyers must be notify.

Pls MASSOB stop all these threat and noise The almanjiris give no f u c k of any doom, knowing Kanu whereabout is important now not audio doom shit. The doom ipob promised and imposed who is suffering it, the SE.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Brimstone77: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Quiny32323:

They have killed more igbos than the military have and the economy of SE tool a serious dive. If you are on ground,you will understand better. Emotional outcry wont take us anywhere.
I'm done with you.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by omenka(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2021
At this rate, I sincerely hope Kanu is not presented in court. Let the terrorists do their worse. After all, their own people will bear the brunt of their madness, and in the end will use their own hands to crush the killers when they've had enough of the madness.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Brimstone77: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

This one dey cry parables..

grin grin grin

cheesy you are a clown...

Keep pushing your coward military...

Las Las you won't be on the battlefield..

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by muykem: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
What zombies fail to understand is that once Biafra is involve ever Igbo person is in...

Be it ipob,massob, politicians and traditional leaders..

Something big is gonna hit Nigeria if they don't tread with caution..

God bless Biafra!!
Many things has been hitting South East and can only continue.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Brimstone77: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
muykem:
Many things has been hitting South East and can only continue.
ok
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by KosiGee(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2021
anochuko01:

It's beyond wanting them to leave or not.
A sensible person would know that a Biafra nation would mean more instability to the whole region. It'll be the beginning of never ending land and border dispute similar to Israel and Palestine. The problem with Nigeria is leadership, and Biafra with bad leadership would equal another Nigeria.

So far, the East hasn't proven to have good politicians either, except for Peter obi.

Biafras independence would only be a painting used to cover a crack in the wall.

Obi isn’t the political messiah that he has portrayed in his speeches and statistics.
The problem like you observed has been caused by bad leadership, bad management and injustices.

We have been plagued by greedy politicians in the south east. Let’s focus down south and stop moaning about Buhari for now. None of the politicians representing us either in the form of governors, senators or any other law maker had shown honesty and commitment to good governance.
Governors acquire more wealth to retire at the senate. Some senators want to be governors. It’s an endless recycling of rubbish.

Some wheedle their way to Abuja for their own personal glory, selfishness, greed at the expense of their constituents. Orji Uzo Kanu left government house Umuahia and had been in the senate since, TA Orji, Chimaroke Nnamani, Chime, Rochas etc. None has gone back to their former businesses. We keep hearing how they were rich before venturing into politics….but none has left politics and gone back, left politics to focus on those businesses that brought wealth to them.

2 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
KosiGee:
I wish Nnamdi Kanu didn’t swear and use offensive words on other people. I wish he started start the Jibril and Buhari is dead conspiracy.
I wish he had focused only on arousing consciousness in the south east. I wish he didn’t enter into unnecessary argument and name calling with Dokubo.
I wish IPOB was a bit more organised and focused.
I wish Kanu was a bit more humble.
I wish IPOB wasn’t represented by someone called Emma powerful.

Kanu and IPOB would’ve had mega support amongst Igbos. There would’ve been millions ready to fight for the cause.

Even if he regains his freedom today…what next? Go back to his radio and start dishing out venoms!
Keep wishing...you think freedom fighting is by wishing?
MNK is the greatest NigerianBiafran whoever lived.
He Saw Tomorrow. And prosperity will forever remember him for speaking nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Chicastle: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=106895433]

Oga ESN killer abi which one are you? UGM murderer? How many innocent igbo people you don slaughter today?

grin grin

[/quo. You why begging for unity?
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by obembet(f): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Karlman:

No they can't... In fact they made sure no one had access to him so as to make sure he is safe...

Just so you know MNK.is the biggest fish in FG net and so overly protected.

I don't believe it dear. To the extent that Judges won't see that person they want to judge?

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by muykem: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
I don dey pray say make fg no produce this albino por.nstar and saviour of beerfraud pigs, nnamidiot cownu in court tomorrow, i just wan know wetin these ipob pigs wan do, these bastards think that killing their fellow pigs in their barren land concern we yoruba in yorubaland, you bastards should better start your killing now because that monkey you all called saviour go rot in jail
Nnamidiot cownu go eat watery beans tire
They will kill more than 5000 of their igbo brothers and sisters tomorrow if Kanu isn't produce in the court. I am still imagine how these people think.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Timnico: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
What zombies fail to understand is that once Biafra is involve ever Igbo person is in...

Be it ipob,massob, politicians and traditional leaders..

Something big is gonna hit Nigeria if they don't tread with caution..

God bless Biafra!!
When we called for peace and not killing fellow Igbos, your likes labeled us saboteurs, sense can be obtained if you decide to think from your brains and not emotions.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by muykem: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Iliveforever:
Everyone is demanding his release even Ifeanyi ubah has applied to the court to allow him pay MNK a visit at dss facility. Every breathing soul in Nigeria knows MNK is a living legend, but Nigeria is a political shithole
Kanu will never smell freedom until after Buhari regime in 2023 even if all igbo sacrifice their lives. Know this Know peace.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
At this rate, I sincerely hope Kanu is not presented in court. Let the terrorists do their worse. After all, their own people will bear the brunt of their madness, and in the end will use their own hands to crush the killers when they've had enough of the madness.
I also hope the FG didn't produce him...
So.that evil people Like you who support injustice will learn that nobody has monopoly of nonsense not even govt.
At least we are no more hearing rants of online Biafra online ESN and other rants from you oafs.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Iliveforever(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2021
muykem:
Kanu will never smell freedom until after Buhari regime in 2023 even if all igbo sacrifice their lives. Know this Know peace.

Keep calm oo, you never can tell

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Redcrafton: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:
if not produced nko... What will happen next.?

As usual with them..

They will burn down FG buildings, release all the captured criminals , killing their fellow igbos , stop the coming election and long time holiday..

They do,

All these terrible things without realizing that they all appeared to suffer for such atrocities
grin grin grin (empty headed)

Very soon you brutal lying hypocrites will make a list of calls to burn down Lagos...
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by NGpatriot: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
cheesy you are a clown...

Keep pushing your coward military...

Las Las you won't be on the battlefield..

Sadly, the only people on the battlefield with you are your own igbo population that you are slaughtering..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Redcrafton: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Do you ipob terrorists even know how to do that?

But they know how to burn down Lagos...

Remember?

Confused people everyone...

Why not bring him in court to face his case and reduce the tension, for peace to reign in the short term?
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Yoruba1stson: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
muykem:
They will kill more than 5000 of their igbo brothers and sisters tomorrow if Kanu isn't produce in the court. I am still imagine how these people think.
may God give them the power
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2021
obembet:

I don't believe it dear. To the extent that Judges won't see that person they want to judge?
The Judge already told them the case wouldn't continue without MNK being produced physically in court.

I even pray the FG will not produce him...this govt need to be thought a bitter lesson..
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Qatar2022: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They will burn down FG buildings, release all the captured criminals , killing their fellow igbos , stop the coming election and long time holiday..

They do,

All these terrible things without realizing that they all appeared to suffer for such atrocities

Your brother is dying in cotonu and you're here killing yourself on Igbo matter

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

No this time bigger mess will spring up bigger than that one

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by chloride6: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Produce this guy in court na..

Which one be trial in absentia?

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by omenka(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Karlman:

I also hope the FG didn't produce him...
So.that evil people Like you who support injustice will learn that nobody has monopoly of nonsense not even govt.
At least we are no more hearing rants of online Biafra online ESN and other rants from you oafs.
Mtswheew.

I couldn't care less. The violence has been and will continue to remain domiciled in your domain. Couldn't care less what becomes of it. Two of your Kings were sent to hell to meet Chukwu abuko Alabama yesterday. If your brothers like, they can send ten more today, I will still sip my soda like I would if there was a buzzing fly 1000 miles away from me. smiley
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
may God give them the power

The joke is on you lot...
Coward tribe.
I dare the govt not to produce Kanu tomorrow...in fact I pray they don't.
Igbo is a different Tribe
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Mtswheew.

I couldn't care less. The violence has been and will continue to remain domiciled in your domain. Couldn't care less what becomes of it. Two of your Kings were sent to hell to meet Chukwu abuko Alabama yesterday. If your brothers like, they can send ten more today, I will still sip my soda like I would if there was a buzzing fly 1000 miles away from me. smiley
If there is truth in that, you would not be here having sleepless time...
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by frankson1(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Karlman:

The Judge already told them the case wouldn't continue without MNK being produced physically in court.

I even pray the FG will not produce him...this govt need to be thought a bitter lesson..

The nonsense 'someone' is typing. You want to teach a government "bitter lesson" and I hope you will be among those who will teach the government "bitter lesson".
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
IIT'S KIND OF A MYSTERY TO ME WHY THE NIGERIAN NATION CAN NOT ALLOW A REGION THEY CONSIDER OF LITTLE OR NO IMPORTANCE TO THE NIGERIAN NATION TO GO. I AM NOT PRO-BIAFRA THE WAY THEY ARE GOING ABOUT IT AS MY APPROACH IS MOSES'S APPROACH AND BY THAT I MEAN BIAFRA BY PRAYERS AND THROUGH DIVINE INTERVENTION, BUT SINCE MAJORITY OF EASTERNERS ARE TIRED ABOUT EVERY THING THAT HAS TO DO WITH NIGERIA AND WANT TO LEAVE, WHY HOLD THEM BACK WHEN THEY ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR NATION'S SURVIVAL AND GREATNESS ?

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

HV u finished eating those grasses?

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by enemyofprogress: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
This film go sweet well well. I pray make this yeye government no bring the guy come court, boys go show them pepper and it will be the beginning of the end. Very useless and satanic government.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by francis5051: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
I don dey pray say make fg no produce this albino por.nstar and saviour of beerfraud pigs, nnamidiot cownu in court tomorrow, i just wan know wetin these ipob pigs wan do, these bastards think that killing their fellow pigs in their barren land concern we yoruba in yorubaland, you bastards should better start your killing now because that monkey you all called saviour go rot in jail
Nnamidiot cownu go eat watery beans tire
you see why you are a big idiotic fool.. the anger of poverty in ur lineage caused by Nigeria is really beside why u re typing with hard mind.. let me tell u nnamdi Kanu is only fighting to liberate the country from bad hands

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Tekwado: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Tomorrow is near. Let's wait and see if DSS will not produce MNK in court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video) / Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani / Soludo Declares Curfew In 7 Anambra Local Government Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.