Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG (19275 Views)

Akpabio’s Senate Presidency Will Spell Doom For The North – ACF / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2021
frankson1:

[/b]

The nonsense 'someone' is typing. You want to teach a government "bitter lesson" and I hope you will be among those who will teach the government "bitter lesson".
So in your myopia you think an evil govt can't be corrected ...you feel govt can't be brought down...go and read before I call you an illiterate...in fact this present govt is filled with empty heads so am not expecting their supporters not to be worst
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by frankson1(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Karlman:

So in your myopia you think an evil govt can't be corrected ...you feel govt can't be brought down...go and read before I call you an illiterate...in fact this present govt is filled with empty heads so am not expecting their supporters not to be worst

I don't know when you guys will have your brains back, if at all you will ever have it back.

Good luck to you in teaching a government 'bitter lesson' and bringing her down.

You that is not an illitrate should also read how governments have clamp down on people like you.

I'm wasting my time replying you.

Adiós.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Blackdisciple(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2021
They are just scared to produce mazi in court room....

Imagine dealing with someone who knows the law and history of the land, na u go suffer while questioning such person

2 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by ogwumgbe: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:
if not produced nko... What will happen next.?

As usual with them..

They will burn down FG buildings, release all the captured criminals , killing their fellow igbos , stop the coming election and long time holiday..

They do,

All these terrible things without realizing that they all appeared to suffer for such atrocities
grin grin grin (empty headed)

The way we go about it is non of your business, it's affecting our land and not yours, now zoom off
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Ejjis(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2021
YOU ARE A FOOL, IGBOHO OR IGBOHU'S KIDNEY IS RUSTING IN KOTONU PRISON AND YOU ARE HERE TALKINGNONSENSE. YOUR MAMA TOTO THERE IDIOT........
Yoruba1stson:
I don dey pray say make fg no produce this albino por.nstar and saviour of beerfraud pigs, nnamidiot cownu in court tomorrow, i just wan know wetin these ipob pigs wan do, these bastards think that killing their fellow pigs in their barren land concern we yoruba in yorubaland, you bastards should better start your killing now because that monkey you all called saviour go rot in jail
Nnamidiot cownu go eat watery beans tire
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by kkonyeji(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Do you ipob terrorists even know how to do that?

Biafra issue will be ur undoing.
You're on every thread about Igbo & Biafra stuffs, following with keen interest & commenting senselessly.. Are u that idle?
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Timmi: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/20/produce-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-his-absencell-spell-doom-massob-tells-fg/

The FG should not produce Kanu because of this empty barrels making the loudest noise and let them do their worst.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by BluntCrazeMan: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
Since the only people dying and getting slaughtered so far are igbo people, it is safe to conclude that the recipients of the coming doom these clowns and terrorists are talking about are their own innocent igbo people. I feel sorry for the innocent souls they are about to kill in advance.

smh..
Just pray that there won't be a pogrom..
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Calitoscassius(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2021
anochuko01:

It's beyond wanting them to leave or not.
A sensible person would know that a Biafra nation would mean more instability to the whole region. It'll be the beginning of never ending land and border dispute similar to Israel and Palestine. The problem with Nigeria is leadership, and Biafra with bad leadership would equal another Nigeria.

So far, the East hasn't proven to have good politicians either, except for Peter obi.

Biafras independence would only be a painting used to cover a crack in the wall.
You are not an optimistic person obviously, see how you just sat in your small world and concluded in your small brain what the future would be like.. grin you don't even want to take any risks.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by McTobe(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2021
But your north appear to be the empty heads. At least these ones have a genuine objective what is the objective of your ragtag brother’s calling themselves Boko haram, bandits and the likes setting entire villages ablaze they are normal people abi?. Pot calling kettle black. Hatred for the Igbos will blow your tummy for you. RETARD
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They will burn down FG buildings, release all the captured criminals , killing their fellow igbos , stop the coming election and long time holiday..

They do,

All these terrible things without realizing that they all appeared to suffer for such atrocities

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by McTobe(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Evil will surely befall those that support and promote them. I no insult you shaa na talk I talk
muykem:
It will spell doom to the people of South east.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by anochuko01(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are not an optimistic person obviously, see how you just sat in your small world and concluded in your small brain what the future would be like.. grin you don't even want to take any risks.

Sir, that's just the reality.
We thought we were gonna be a great nation when we gained independence from Britain. We were all happy together, none of the tribe had issues.

That same script is about to play out, and this time around it's not even with dialogue and compromise, but with guns and blood.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
frankson1:

I don't know when you guys will have your brains back, if at all you will ever have it back.

Good luck to you in teaching a government 'bitter lesson' and bringing her down.

You that is not an illitrate should also read how governments have clamp down on people like you.

I'm wasting my time replying you.

Adiós.
The fact that you Lack courage might not be entirely your making as its obviously inherent But expecting others to be Lilly livered as your kind is totally your mistake here.
Do yourself a favour by returning to Romance section of the forum.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by muykem: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
McTobe:
Evil will surely befall those that support and promote them. I no insult you shaa na talk I talk
You are right. Evil will befall those threatening Evil spell on Nigeria because of terrorists Nnamidi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by VEHINTOLAR: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
What zombies fail to understand is that once Biafra is involve ever Igbo person is in...

Be it ipob,massob, politicians and traditional leaders..

Something big is gonna hit Nigeria if they don't tread with caution..

God bless Biafra!!

That "Something big" is long over due dude ! Make it happen already or it will be viewed as another noisy chest beating !

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Ugonna62: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

its non of ur biznes,so mind ur biznes,he who wears the shoe know where it pinches,so stop displaying ur stupidity over issues thats beyond ur knowlage.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by McTobe(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Except if you are one of the agents of Government that are perpetrating the human right abuse but if not then you have nothing to worry about, they are threatening the Government who kept someone in detention and are trying the person in his absence and not Nigeria as a country. Even in Chamber room trial the accused is present to answer to some of his accusations. Is that too much to ask for. Whether we want to accept it or yes this present government most often heat up the polity unnecessarily and give room to the so called hate speech / false news which thrive mostly where there are little or no information.
muykem:
You are right. Evil will befall those threatening Evil spell on Nigeria because of terrorists Nnamidi kanu.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by SRAROFDAVID: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,and

and so that you will keep crying
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by OfoIgbo: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Oga ESN killer abi which one are you? UGM murderer? How many innocent igbo people you don slaughter today?

grin grin

Please stop ascribing DSS UGM actions to peaceful IPOB.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by 0m0nnakoda: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

What do you suggest they do?
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by nick50(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
It's very simple..release nnamdi kanu, allow igbos to have thier own country , yorubas are comfortable with the fulanis
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by VEHINTOLAR: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
okkk..we don hear no come begin dey shout ..

'stop killing our military' when casala burst...

And if you think you are save where you're now then you have to think again...

When it starts it won't be a defensive war fare like before, every body will feel the heat..

Keep forming ignorance..

The first one wasn't defensive either ! Tell us what Biafran soldiers were doing in Benin before they finally met their waterloo in Ore,Ondo state ? And if you want to know what the real "heat" is all about,tell your Ipob and ESN to launch violent attacks outside of Igbo land and claim responsibility for such attacks ! We dare you to launch attacks in Kano,Lagos or Ibadan if you want us to take your empty chest beating threats seriously; let's see how it goes from there !

I can only hope that some of you guys will not put innocent Igbo people's lives ,majority of whom live outside of your region, in grave danger with your thoughtless,reckless emotional outbursts.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by rickyrex(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Oga ESN killer abi which one are you? UGM murderer? How many innocent igbo people you don slaughter today?

grin grin
How e take pain u

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Brimstone77: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
VEHINTOLAR:

The first one wasn't defensive either ! Tell us what Biafran soldiers were doing in Benin before they finally met their waterloo in Ore,Ondo state ? And if you want to know what the real "heat" is all about,tell your Ipob and ESN to launch violent attacks outside of Igbo land and claim responsibility for such attacks ! We dare you to launch attacks in Kano,Lagos or Ibadan if you want us to take your empty chest beating threats seriously; let's see how it goes from there !

I can only hope that some of you guys will not put innocent Igbo people's lives ,majority of whom live outside of your region, in grave danger with your thoughtless,reckless emotional outbursts.
[/s] social media Warlord...when the time comes you won't find your voice.. cheesy
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by VEHINTOLAR: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] social media Warlord...when the time comes you won't find your voice.. cheesy

When the time comes...blah,blah,blah ! Is that time ever going to come ? Isn't it long over due ? Bunch of cowards; empty chest beaters ! This is why nobody ever takes Igbo seriously. You guys are all about chest beating and issuance of empty threats !

You don't have to bother yourself about my voice; just tell your Ipob or whatever to launch any attack outside of Igbo land and claim responsibility for such attack ! You've been killing yourselves in your erosion ravaged enclave and that's nobody's business actually. If you like,you can nuke yourselves to extinction. How is that any non Igbo's business ? If you however take your madness beyond your geographical boundaries, only then will you know that "khaki no be leather" !

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Yankee101: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
It's a pity that you can't go and face buhari like the shites, you're killing your own people

You think they sincerely care if you kill yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Lovelive: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

You, Rubbish loaded head

They (the Igbo/ the Biafrans) have suffered enough so this time around, they don't care.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Lovelive: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
Since the only people dying and getting slaughtered so far are igbo people, it is safe to conclude that the recipients of the coming doom these clowns and terrorists are talking about are their own innocent igbo people. I feel sorry for the innocent souls they are about to kill in advance.

smh..

Sorry is also your name and you know it,
Criminal !
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Orpe7(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
They should provide akabuke from Sudan if they can't find cownu grin
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by ngreel(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

grin grin grin (empty headed) useless idiot like you

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Danmisra(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Honestly i think the igbos are analysing their situation and telling themselves the truth. Igbos have 6-7 states if i'm not mistaken, thier states are smaller in size and population when compared to the north or southwest, so i see no reason why they should be crying over lack of social amenities, food, job, and the likes because they get their own share of the national cake each month. Besides they also get the 13% derivation money which is in billions and thier leaders know that, this money is only given to them alone excluding the SE and the North so i see no reason why the should be complaining and even suppotting MNK agitation because i believe nobody will entertain this foolishness except thier fellow igbos or should i say illiterate or brainwashed igbos but not the yorubas or the Hausas never.
The igbos are so self centred people that they want everything i mean all of it if they can get but they don't see they negative effect of that ideology. If you give the igbo people the chance the will dominate everything and start maltreating you and they will never do justice to your side. Just a mere look at their states and how they mingle with people will tell you that you trust them.
They igbos are have the worst leaders because despite all they revenue they get including the 13% derivation money some states in SW or North are better than them in terms of development despite having smaller states and and population. Their leaders try to cover their inefficiency by lack of infrastructural development etc or by telling them the north or SW are always embezzling and sharing without the igbo region so they should know who to fight for their rights. Then the illiterates and shallow minded people which are the masses will start shouting they are been cheated as such they have different groups all fighting for biafra simply because they are all greedy tribe to the extent that you can't imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj / Some Nigerians Don’t Want Power Sector To Work – Minister Of Power, Adelabu / Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.