Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG (19273 Views)

Akpabio’s Senate Presidency Will Spell Doom For The North – ACF / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by DoctorDree(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021
Lol

Almighty Kanu caged for a long time and nothing has been done!!!

3 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Sergio101(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
I don dey pray say make fg no produce this albino por.nstar and saviour of beerfraud pigs, nnamidiot cownu in court tomorrow, i just wan know wetin these ipob pigs wan do, these bastards think that killing their fellow pigs in their barren land concern we yoruba in yorubaland, you bastards should better start your killing now because that monkey you all called saviour go rot in jail
Nnamidiot cownu go eat watery beans tire

lolzzzz

for all I care Sunday igboho is dieing of kidney failure in prison and you are here ranting

Yaribanza1stson

2 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by NGpatriot: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Sergio101:

Patriotic indeed!!!

Yes Igbos have lost their life in freedom fighting, but is it not the hightime you allowed them be on their own??
why do you even want them in Nigeria??

Freedom fighters only kill their enemies and the people they want freedom from, they don't slaughter their own INNOCENT population every.

Abi the so-called freedom you are looking is from your own people and that's the reason why you are slaughtering them?

I think you blood thirsty ipob terrorists got this freedom thing very backward...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by velocity25(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Y
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Jibsy203(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2021
The truth still remain, The Great Prophet Nnamdi Kanu(SAW) peace be upon him “ is greater than rapist prophet Muhammad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by NGpatriot: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
I don dey pray say make fg no produce this albino por.nstar and saviour of beerfraud pigs, nnamidiot cownu in court tomorrow, i just wan know wetin these ipob pigs wan do, these bastards think that killing their fellow pigs in their barren land concern we yoruba in yorubaland, you bastards should better start your killing now because that monkey you all called saviour go rot in jail
Nnamidiot cownu go eat watery beans tire

lmao..... grin grin grin
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Donedeal1(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Who MAssob again nah?.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Emergingnation(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
[s]I don dey pray say make fg no produce this albino por.nstar and saviour of beerfraud pigs, nnamidiot cownu in court tomorrow, i just wan know wetin these ipob pigs wan do, these bastards think that killing their fellow pigs in their barren land concern we yoruba in yorubaland, you bastards should better start your killing now because that monkey you all called saviour go rot in jail
Nnamidiot cownu go eat watery beans [/s]tire
Another loosed Yaruba Muslim filled with tantrum ...

Sunday Igboho is suffering from Kidney failure, and soliciting for fund, go and donate for him..

Stop spewing trashed, inferiority complex stunts....

4 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by anochuko01(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Sergio101:

Patriotic indeed!!!

Yes Igbos have lost their life in freedom fighting, but is it not the hightime you allowed them be on their own??
why do you even want them in Nigeria??

It's beyond wanting them to leave or not.
A sensible person would know that a Biafra nation would mean more instability to the whole region. It'll be the beginning of never ending land and border dispute similar to Israel and Palestine. The problem with Nigeria is leadership, and Biafra with bad leadership would equal another Nigeria.

So far, the East hasn't proven to have good politicians either, except for Peter obi.

Biafras independence would only be a painting used to cover a crack in the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Benmob: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
They should just try to bring d guy to Court na
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
loveth360:
I don't even know why Nigeria government will be running away from their kangaroo court even when they claims to have millions evidences to nail Kanu.
FG has no case simple.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Biodun556(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:
if not produced nko... What will happen next.?

As usual with them..

They will burn down FG buildings, release all the captured criminals , killing their fellow igbos , stop the coming election and long time holiday..

They do,

All these terrible things without realizing that they all appeared to suffer for such atrocities
grin grin grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Grace001: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2021
A country that coerced people together by force and sustain her existence with FAKE UNITY can never progress or know peace

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by KosiGee(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2021
I wish Nnamdi Kanu didn’t swear and use offensive words on other people. I wish he started start the Jibril and Buhari is dead conspiracy.
I wish he had focused only on arousing consciousness in the south east. I wish he didn’t enter into unnecessary argument and name calling with Dokubo.
I wish IPOB was a bit more organised and focused.
I wish Kanu was a bit more humble.
I wish IPOB wasn’t represented by someone called Emma powerful.

Kanu and IPOB would’ve had mega support amongst Igbos. There would’ve been millions ready to fight for the cause.

Even if he regains his freedom today…what next? Go back to his radio and start dishing out venoms!

3 Likes

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Lightorder: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They will burn down FG buildings, release all the captured criminals , killing their fellow igbos , stop the coming election and long time holiday..

They do,

All these terrible things without realizing that they all appeared to suffer for such atrocities
grin grin grin (empty headed)

Oga shut up and face your numerous family problems. You are not FG. How many members of your family were killed ? Learn to mind your business if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by NGpatriot: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
okkk..we don hear no come begin dey shout ..

'stop killing our military' when casala burst...

And if you think you are save where you're now then you have to think again...

When it starts it won't be a defensive war fare like before, every body will feel the heat..

Keep forming ignorance..

Wetin?

You go send your ugm tin can terrorist brothers after me to slaughter me?

Oopps, they only kill innocent igbo people so I'm safe...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Sergio101(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Freedom fighters only kill their enemies and the people they want freedom from, they don't slaughter their own INNOCENT population every.

Abi the so-called freedom you are looking is from your own people and that's the reason why you are slaughtering them?

I think you blood thirsty ipob terrorists got this freedom thing very backward...

grin grin

In your little mind you think it's IPOB that do kill the Igbos that have lost their lives.
Sha anything they feed you is welcomed by you so far it will be against IPOB......... SMH
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Nonsense ! Oyaa make una carry DOOM come now ! grin

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Quiny32323: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
What zombies fail to understand is that once Biafra is involve ever Igbo person is in...

Be it ipob,massob, politicians and traditional leaders..

Something big is gonna hit Nigeria if they don't tread with caution..

God bless Biafra!!

Big lie!! With the carnage your foot soldiers have done to igbo land, seriously I dont support these group of people to spear head the state.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Sergio101(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2021
anochuko01:

It's beyond wanting them to leave or not.
A sensible person would know that a Biafra nation would mean more instability to the whole region. It'll be the beginning of never ending land and border dispute similar to Israel and Palestine. The problem with Nigeria is leadership, and Biafra with bad leadership would equal another Nigeria.

So far, the East hasn't proven to have good politicians either, except for Peter obi.

Biafras independence would only be a painting used to cover a crack in the wall.

Biafrans has proven without doubt that they can be far better than Nigeria.

A clue of it was given during the civil war with the inventions they made upon the choatic war scene.

it's not always about politics.......... it's about knowing what your people want most.

As for land borders.......... That one will be treated well when Biafra emerge

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Lightorder: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2021
FG should stop creating problems where there is non. If you say he has truly violated the law, produce him in court and let the world hear it. I have never been MNK’s fan but the way the FG has been going about his case, I think I am about to make him my hero

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by mikywonder(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

U are a dunce
Mumu man
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Brimstone77: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Wetin?

You go send your ugm tin can terrorist brothers after me to slaughter me?

Oopps, they only kill innocent igbo people so I'm safe...

grin grin grin grin

your live isn't that important, nobody will waste his time coming for you...

Just be cautious,war isn't a child play,it's unpredictable,you can't dictate where it should be fought..

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Karlman: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2021
obembet:
Nobody has set eyes on that Guy since they arrested him from Kenya, not even his Lawyer, Judges and Media and you guys still believe that he's alive.

They have killed that guy

No they can't... In fact they made sure no one had access to him so as to make sure he is safe...

Just so you know MNK.is the biggest fish in FG net and so overly protected.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

grin grin grin

You sound as if u r enjoyin the show... Well if u love wat nigeria is dishin out to its citizen then allow others to air there views nd griviances.
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by NGpatriot: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Sergio101:

In your little mind you think it's IPOB that do kill the Igbos that have lost their lives.
Sha anything they feed you is welcomed by you so far it will be against IPOB......... SMH

I hear say na OPC sef..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Brimstone77: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Quiny32323:

Big lie!! With the carnage your foot soldiers have done to igbo land, seriously I dont support these group of people to spear head the state.
when it get though and you are on cross fire just tell the Nigerian troops you are not in support...

Maybe you haven't heard big Asana massacre..
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by zedegit: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/20/produce-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-his-absencell-spell-doom-massob-tells-fg/

Nothing is voluntary about the sit at home. Let them stop deceiving themselves.

They shoot and intimidate those that decide to flout it.

No wonder they are labelled as terrorists. Nothing about them is civil.

Nevertheless FG should provide MNK in court tomorrow and speed up the trial to end within 2 weeks to avoid further madness.

1 Like

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by NGpatriot: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
your live isn't that important, nobody will waste his time coming for you...

Just be cautious,war isn't a child play,it's unpredictable,you can't dictate where it should be fought..

This one dey cry parables..

grin grin grin
Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by zedegit: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Abdul05:

As usual with them..

They do,

They don't suffer it. It's the innocent, responsible and focused people that bear the brunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG by Quiny32323: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
when it get though and you are on cross fire just tell the Nigerian troops you are not in support...

Maybe you haven't heard big Asana massacre..

They have killed more igbos than the military have and the economy of SE tool a serious dive. If you are on ground,you will understand better. Emotional outcry wont take us anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / Pastor Douglas Jonathan: Okey Ikoro Destroys Church In Owerri / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.