Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I’m Sincerely Heart Broken - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Sincerely Heart Broken (1869 Views)

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Sincerely Heart Broken by kepstone: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2021
It's ok... Just move on... I have been there for your peace of mind let them go...
Re: I’m Sincerely Heart Broken by czarr(m): 3:03am On Oct 21, 2021
It's sad but deep down you know if he comes to apologise to you, you'll forgive and convince yourself he was seduced. love be like cocaine, E dey hard to quit.

you want to feel better? sleep with his best friend.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sincerely Heart Broken by Smhart1(f): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2021
czarr:
It's sad but deep down you know if he comes to apologise to you, you'll forgive and convince yourself he was seduced. love be like cocaine, E dey hard to quit.

you want to feel better? sleep with his best friend.
Really? Is this how you live your own life? Sleep with his best friend? Wow‼️‼️

Anyway, if you had read all I typed I’m sure you would have seen where I stated that this isn’t the first and I’ve been foolish to let it slide each time till I had no more forgiving spirit in me. I had to tell myself the honest truth and left not knowing my so called best friend is/was one of my problems.
Re: I’m Sincerely Heart Broken by Lakewesttm: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2021
This kind of breakfast can indeed constipate and I feel your pain OP.

As the truth has come to light, it's clear that neither of them is deserving of your love and friendship. Let both of them know that you're aware of their Judastic affair. Then wish them good luck, and walk away. Forgive; and don't let them ask for it before you forgive. But never ever let them into your life again.

At any rate, take time to heal. And don't blame yourself. It's not a sin to love and trust; but humans are dangerous animals. You've learnt this firsthand, and in spite of the pain, let the good in you triumph and stay positive.
Re: I’m Sincerely Heart Broken by Michelle55: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2021
So sorry, you will be fine.
Re: I’m Sincerely Heart Broken by luvmijeje(f): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2021
Smhart1:

Crying is inevitable but I’m doing just fine and stable. It hurts really deep because of the parties involved ( I wish I can tell what this girl is/was to be me as well as the so called bf ) only them will anyone truly understand my pain.

Eyahhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Luchy Donalds Flaunting Her Crazy Curves In Sexy Outfits / This Is The Mistake Most Ladies Are Making / Man Orders 4 Iphone 15 Promax & Gets 3 Boxes Full Of Iphone 15 Promax (Pic/Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.