Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head (1922 Views)

SA Woman Loses N30-million To Ugandan Boyfriend & Prophetess In Love Scam (PICS) / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wow Pictures! shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Close-ups

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
I hate you... I saw your thread... (Little Lagos in SA having its electricity disconnected)... I hate you and your country... undecided

Thank God for the whites there...

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
I hate you... I saw your thread... (Little Lagos in SA having its electricity disconnected)... I hate you and your country... undecided

Thank God for the whites there...

I supported your "What did I do to Nairaland" thread though undecided

But it's fine - you wouldn't be the first person to hate me. I love me.

3 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Close-ups
No one cares!!!!

1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I supported your "What did I do to Nairaland" thread though undecided

But it's fine - you wouldn't be the first person to hate me. I love me.

Why are you nice?

You hate Nigerians! embarassed
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by SportsHD: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Close-ups

I wish it were a story about Nigeria, I want to see parrot69 spewing bitterness again grin

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Jeon(f): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

I wish it were a story about Nigeria, I want to see parrot69 spewing bitterness again grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Kobicove(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
How is she sure that she herself is not the side chick? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by donziller(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na small wound self
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

SA can kill themselves I don’t give a damn.
You can as well migrate to that country since you are useless in Nigeria.
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jeon:

Funny right?? Like you someone is tickling your anus. undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Close-ups
Very useless country with no potential output.
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

Thanks for holding the fort in my absence, buddy smiley I see SnoreBerry and maggot69 wanna cry - I'll make them if they push me hard enough.

Maggot69 knows damn well what I'm capable of angry

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:

Why are you nice?

You hate Nigerians! embarassed

Was I hating on you in your thread undecided We didn't know each other back then.

If someone attacks my country, I hit back - it's that simple. And as u can see you and Parrot69 are provoking me unnecessarily and setting a negative tone for this thread - what then do u expect the outcome to be?
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jeon:

grin

Delicious profile pic!

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Jeon(f): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Delicious profile pic!
wink

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Jeon(f): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:
Funny right?? Like you someone is tickling your anus. undecided
I like your complains, pls continue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Thanks for holding the fort in my absence, buddy smiley I see SnoreBerry and maggot69 wanna cry - I'll make them if they push me hard enough.

Maggot69 knows damn well what I'm capable of angry
I will be your nightmare till you leave this forum. Useless sôn of a Kaffir
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:

I will be your nightmare till you leave this forum. Useless sôn of a Kaffir

The last time someone said that to me they ended up with a lifetime ban. Haven't seen him since grin grin grin
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

The last time someone said that to me they ended up with a lifetime ban. Haven't seen him since grin grin grin
Guess that’s the reason you went from TMKSOUTH to TjoBATHONG?
This is the beginning of your nightmare.
Soon you will be changing your monkier from TjoBATHONG to mfethu.LordOfKaffirsss.
Bàstârd.
Voetsek
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:

Guess that’s the reason you went from TMKSOUTH to TjoBATHONG?
This is the beginning of your nightmare.
Soon you will be changing your monkier from TjoBATHONG to mfethu.LordOf Kaffirsss.
Bàstârd.
Voetsek

I see u learnt a new word that absolutely has no power over me - otherwise I wouldn't have posted this thread wawa-mumu grin grin

Don't know where tmk is - probably got banned for derailing and not coz some e-rat drove him off here.

U know how sensitive u guys can be despite living in the Worst part of Africa - Waste Africa. I thought that would have toughened u up a bit. In all the years of insults I've endured in this forum I've never run to mommy moderator to.save me from nobody.

U could learn a lot from me and mighty SA in general cool
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I see u learnt a new word that absolutely has no power over me - otherwise I wouldn't have posted this thread wawa-mumu grin grin

Don't know where tmk is - probably got banned for derailing and not coz some e-rat drove him off here.

U know how sensitive u guys can be despite living in the Worst part of Africa - Waste Africa. I thought that would have toughened u up a bit. In all the years of insults I've endured in this forum I've never run to mommy moderator to.save me from nobody.

U could learn a lot from me and mighty SA in general cool
I don’t have time reading your boring long speeches. You can hide with a new monkier but you won’t hide much long cos you’ll be evicted very soon and your chances of getting a job of moderator on a Nigerian forum will be thwarted.
Jobless kaffirss
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:

I don’t have time reading your boring long speeches. You can hide with a new monkier but you won’t hide much long cos you’ll be evicted very soon and your chances of getting a job of moderator on a Nigerian forum will be thwarted.
Jobless kaffirss

Ok, I'm sorry for posting SA news and not exciting japagerian news. Tomorrow I'll drop a thread about how your ancestors were sold for umbrellas and mirrors. That should make me an instant mod. We cool now smiley
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Ok, I'm sorry for posting SA news and not exciting japagerian news. Tomorrow I'll drop a thread about how your ancestors were sold for umbrellas and mirrors. That should make me an instant mod. We cool now smiley
You are a fooool. Can’t you talk about the modern day slavery in your country?
It’s very very stuûid if you not to know your great grand fathers gave birth to generational slaves.
I’m 100% sure you can’t access the social benefits the white africanners are entitled to in your country.
Son of a Kaffirss slave

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:

You are a fooool. Can’t you talk about the modern day slavery in your country?
It’s very very stuûid if you not to know your great grand fathers gave birth to generational slaves.
I’m 100% sure you can’t access the social benefits the white africanners are entitled to in your country.
Son of a Kaffirss slave

Which social benefits? grin grin grin

Aren't u still a slave to Fulani? Like really, what are the chances of a shitgbo president anytime soon in Japageria?
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Which social benefits? grin grin grin

Aren't u still a slave to Fulani? Like really, what are the chances of a shitgbo president anytime soon in Japageria?
Yeah I got you. The whites have more entitlements than you berated slaves.
Or do want me to mention them??
Kaffriss slave?
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:

Yeah I got you. The whites have more entitlements than you berated slaves.
Or do want me to mention them??
Kaffriss slave?

Yes, mention them Japagerian.
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
TjoBATHONG monkey, see what your overlords are doing to your people. Why can’t you rescue them from the white supremasist in your “beloved country “ cheesy
Deluded son of a Kaffirsss grin grin
Shit!!! This can’t happen else where in Africa.
What a shame embarassed embarassed

Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Parrot69:
TjoBATHONG monkey, see what your overlords are doing to your people. Why can’t you rescue them from the white supremasist in your “beloved country “ cheesy
Deluded son of a Kaffirsss grin grin
Shit!!! This can’t happen else where in Africa.
What a shame embarassed embarassed

No wonder Buhari prefers cows over u - and left u to japa left right and centre. If your criminally inclined flat square head had any sense you'd ask why I didn't mind posting that info - it's not as damning as u think - blacks have regained their power.

Of course, this wouldn't happen anywhere else in Africa coz u DONT HAVE WHITES - they couldn't bare u and your barbarism. I know that really hurts u coz u live for white approval - we don't in SA.

That article was about a FIGHT BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITE - you just stuck on the bullying part. We don't kiss white bum round these parts and that's why we confronted them.
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Mophor: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Wow Pictures! Lover's Sidechick Hits SA Woman With Beer Bottle On The Head by Parrot69: 3:31am On Feb 16, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Of course, this wouldn't happen anywhere else in Africa coz u DONT HAVE WHITES - they couldn't bare u and your barbarism. I know that really hurts u coz u live for white approval - we don't in SA.

That article was about a FIGHT BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITE - you just stuck on the bullying part. We don't kiss white bum round these parts and that's why we confronted them.
Whites folks living in other parts of the continent don’t have powers to make such demands. They come mostly as investors or tourists.
But in your case, they came took over your land and resources, subjugated you lots to forced slavery cos they knew you got no balls. grin grin
Sissy men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Giant Men Caught ‘chopping’ A Lady In An Uncompleted Building – Video / Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Receive Money From A Guy? / Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.