Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) (46681 Views)

Just In!!! Nigerian Prophet Heals A COVID-19 Patient (Photos, Video) / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by ALISMILE(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
I trust humans, they will soon start researching on transplanting horsedick
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Pootle: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
wahala for people wey wan sell kidney.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Ifebazz(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thank goodness, at least, Nigerians will now be free from organ harvesters threat to life a little.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by lordsterlin(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
drlaykay:
Bad for business
Now that the cost of donation is at its all time high and guys are considering donating one of their kidneys as start up capital cheesy

On a more serious note, this is laudable. Heart transplant should be the next to be attempted ASAP.

By the way, brain transplant won't be bad too. Some humans wil do better with pig brains

Guy you harsh o
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kidney sellers will not be happy with this
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Nwibii: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
decatalyst:
Dem no transplant goat organs to human, many dey behave like goat.

Now that Pig Organ has been transplanted, don't be surprised... grin

Decatalsyst
Leeave me with laugh this morning ooo
I never eat oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
And for how many years will the kidney last
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by house10s: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Let me see how religion of piss and shit will accept pig kidney.

Ai they said pig is Haram.
lol that's so true
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nothingserious:

Science and Christianity aren’t alternatives.
Christians and other theists contributed greatly to the development and advancement of sciences and built some of the foremost universities that trained great minds in philosophy and science.

The Christian is never surprised at discoveries made by scientists as it was clearly spelt out in the Bible.

Francis Bacon said God had given us 2 great books of morals and nature in the Bible and sciences.

Let the human race recover that right over nature which belongs to it by divine bequest." Bacon explicitly placed his conception of knowledge and of a new science within the Christian tradition....Francis Bacon

“And God blessed them and said to them,
Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man];

and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.

And God said, See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.

And to all the animals on the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the ground–to everything in which there is the breath of life–I have given every green plant for food. And it was so.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:28-30‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://www.bible.com/8/gen.1.28-30.ampc

Imagine how advanced we'd have been if the dark ages never happened. Religion affects scientific advancements in a big way.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
You'll never see that Righteousness2 in threads like this one because there's no lie he can use to manipulate his gullible followers.
Tells a lot.

2 Likes

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Awoo88: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
The rich Muslins will be raising pigs and the idiots in northern Nigeria will be quoting koran about pig being
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Dreadshy: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by olasquare: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Science in itself is God's miracle to the world

OKOATA:
No bros, it's been years scientist have been researching about this, atleast it will reduce the evil of organs trafficking.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by kayttah(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
WibusJaga:

This is the kind of society I'm supposed to be in, rubbing minds with fellow eggheads & professionals on how to move humanity forward. Not here I'm bothered on daily basis with cows & grazing routes, Banditry & Kidnapping, known & unknown Gunmen... & a whole load of bullshit.

Lmaoo.... Guyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
decatalyst:
Dem no transplant goat organs to human, many dey behave like goat.

Now that Pig Organ has been transplanted, don't be surprised... grin
Lmao...You people on this forum...fear God o.. grin
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by iramure(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Meanwhile in my country religious studies supersede science
Everything has to come from the sky daddy.

1 Like

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Bluntemperor: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
There are no MIRACLE OF SCIENCE !!
Science is Science and wise Scientists understand that God is the ultimate,who made ALL Scientific Inventions Breakthrough possible,then to Him God be the Glory!
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by KINGOROOLA: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
OKOATA:
smiley
Wow, I have been waiting on this breakthrough in a long time and now I'm glad. Humans share about 95% DNA, organs with pigs. I hope with time more amazing discoveries will save the world.

Great news indeed......
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by fourboys: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Artisticity1:

You and who?
Count Nigeria out of this grin grin grin
u think say I dey Nigeria b4??
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by manlawal(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lordave:
That patient is the real human Guinea pig
the person is brain dead and on life support
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by MufasaLion: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Science is the way and path!

1 Like

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by MufasaLion: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
There are no MIRACLE OF SCIENCE !!

You know nothing.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by rottennaija(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pierocash:
Let me go into pig farming.soon,the price of pigs will skyrocket

these are not just any pig but genetically modified so that it does not carry the pig virus. Just any pig would not work.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by MufasaLion: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
Every time na USA.
It just looks as it God created a special kind of humans in that country.
People say Nigerians are well educated, but you rarely hear news like this coming from Nigeria. undecided
We have electrical engineers, but Nigeria cannot boast of 4000 megawatts of power.
It's high time we started questioning what we learn in this part of the world.

We only learn past syllabus here and we use obsolete equipments also, hence the reason the West will be 1000 years ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by rottennaija(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Science is Science and wise Scientists understand that God is the ultimate,who made ALL Scientific Inventions Breakthrough possible,then to Him God be the Glory!
how exactly did God made the bolded possible?
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by rottennaija(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Awoo88:
The rich Muslins will be raising pigs and the idiots in northern Nigeria will be quoting koran about pig being
do you think Christians are any better? In all religion, there are spectrum of believers from moderate to the fanatical extreme.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by rottennaija(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
ALISMILE:
I trust humans, they will soon start researching on transplanting horsedick
very funny
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by infogeneral: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's time for pig farming!
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by IgOga(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
I hope it's not one of the humanized pigs...there are some ethics issues in medical science unknown to the public.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Westchester(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
My bloda you can't make heaven with this comment grin grin

drlaykay:
Bad for business
Now that the cost of donation is at its all time high and guys are considering donating one of their kidneys as start up capital cheesy

On a more serious note, this is laudable. Heart transplant should be the next to be attempted ASAP.

By the way, brain transplant won't be bad too. Some humans wil do better with pig brains
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Nothingserious: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Imagine how advanced we'd have been if the dark ages never happened. Religion affects scientific advancements in a big way.

Good point.

Also imagine how backward we would have been if Christianity and other theists hadn’t stepped up in their quest for knowledge that led to great scientific and philosophical advancements
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by yemmywesey(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Make I go start pig farm sharpaly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / HIV/AIDS Support Group.... / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.