Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) (46682 Views)

Just In!!! Nigerian Prophet Heals A COVID-19 Patient (Photos, Video) / 94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by mu2sa2: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pork is prohibited in Islam and Judaism. But for Muslims necessity usually provides exception to the general rule.
christejames:
Will Muslims accept this even in critical condition?

I see big Muslims like Sultans, Emirs, Alhajis accepting this as part of innovation abeit doing it discretely. The ones that will accept it in open will use boar as an excuse that its a wild and different specie which some of the Arabs eat.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Awoo88: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
rottennaija:

do you think Christians are any better? In all religion, there are spectrum of believers from moderate to the fanatical extreme.
Christians are way better. While they exist some loco people claiming to practice Christianity, Islam is the only religion where the preachers can preach hypocrisy with full chest, and when you dare point the obvious, they draw sword
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by RichardRexs(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
This remind me of the movie "God Committee" .
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by marvel2011(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pierocash:
Let me go into pig farming.soon,the price of pigs will skyrocket
Not Nigerian pigs ooo. It's foreign pigs only
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Pierocash(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
marvel2011:
Not Nigerian pigs ooo. It's foreign pigs only
those genetically modified pigs,do they drop from heaven, is it not rearing they rear them?
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by pacespot(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
People saying they are going to start pig farming didn't read the part where it said the pig's genes had been genetically modified to remove the molecule known to cause instant rejection in human, Nigerians always thinking of how to make money with anything rather than what they can contribute to humanity like these researchers

1 Like

Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by azpekuliar: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
There are no such thing as MIRACLE OF SCIENCE !!

lol... sounds like an oxymoron right? cheesy
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Kekydiv(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
daddytime:
Make person no come dey grunt like pig oh...
It’s kidney… not brain!
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by rottennaija(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Awoo88:

Christians are way better. While they exist some loco people claiming to practice Christianity, Islam is the only religion where the preachers can preach hypocrisy with full chest, and when you dare point the obvious, they draw sword
then you have not seen Christianity
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by BOBOJUS96(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin
decatalyst:
Dem no transplant goat organs to human, many dey behave like goat.

Now that Pig Organ has been transplanted, don't be surprised... grin
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
inoki247:
Kidney is about to be Cheap...

Wey me still dey think nd plan to sell my 2nd kidney nd u use d money du startup fund for my business...

This surgeon cannot mak heaven...
You can always do liver instead.
Though it's not as expensive as kidney is,it has a high regenerative ability.
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Awoo88: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
rottennaija:
then you have not seen Christianity
I have seen Christians. I have seen good muslins too. But you see between the tow religion, Christianity is far better. Christianity have better worldview than Islam
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by rottennaija(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Awoo88:

I have seen Christians. I have seen good muslins too. But you see between the tow religion, Christianity is far better. Christianity have better worldview than Islam

Okay ooo
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Karnice600: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Issorait. US, una do well. Oya give China space to comman copy.

For some who think the West is dwelling in past glory, think am again
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by asihap(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hello. Pls I intend to open up a pharmaceutical outlet in Benin city but I aav not yet seen a pharmacist that will gissue his or her license for me to register and open up. Pls house if u can llink me with one, I will highly appreciate it. Thanks
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Blurpy: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2021
Ask a Pharmacist you know, he/she will inquire for you on their platform. Hope you know there are fees attached annually
asihap:
Hello. Pls I intend to open up a pharmaceutical outlet in Benin city but I aav not yet seen a pharmacist that will gissue his or her license for me to register and open up. Pls house if u can llink me with one, I will highly appreciate it. Thanks
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by asihap(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blurpy:
Ask a Pharmacist you know, he/she will inquire for you on their platform. Hope you know there are fees attached annually
Yes I know and I'm equall to the task
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by Blurpy: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
I've sent you a pm
asihap:

Yes I know and I'm equall to the task
Re: US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) by shantti(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Pierocash:
Let me go into pig farming.soon,the price of pigs will skyrocket

Not normal pigs, genetically modified pigs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / HIV/AIDS Support Group.... / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.