Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Do I Address this? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Address this? (1421 Views)

Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / How Would You Address This Issue / Shouldn't I Address You Base On How You Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Address this? by Pumpumking: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akintundexxy:
Good day everyone.

Good day everyone.

Let me hit the nail on the head, I'm a semi-introvert, but I swing between extrovert and semi-introvert depending on my environment.

1. I have friends that we do see and talk casually, but something I notice is; I do get betrayed often by people. I'm not dull, I wouldn't say I'm intelligent. As people would say, I have a good sense of humour. I'm humble as people do comment about this also. But I find it very difficult to gain the loyalty of people. At this stage of my life, I think I need not only people's loyalty but also how to indirectly manipulate them.

2. People are shy when talking to me, I'm not rich for now nor do I possess anything special, even those that are older than I am. They seem not to be comfortable when discussing with me as touching the reason I gave above.

I'm in my early 20s.

I need advice please...

Wow
..bro..ok so u saying u half gay, half not gay intravet & u shy talking to women cos u want men....correct?... bro do u no sharia law?(no oofenesece) angry
Re: How Do I Address this? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akintundexxy:

Thanks my brother, but how can I be successful in politics with this attitude?

A politician that ain't bringing joy to the face of his people is red,you know that , right ?
Re: How Do I Address this? by Akintundexxy: 2:12am On Oct 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

A politician that ain't bringing joy to the face of his people is red,you know that , right ?
Yep,...I know brother.
Re: How Do I Address this? by Akintundexxy: 2:12am On Oct 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

Wow
..bro..ok so u saying u half gay, half not gay intravet & u shy talking to women cos u want men....correct?... bro do u no sharia law?(no oofenesece) angry
Egbon what are you saying?
Re: How Do I Address this? by Akintundexxy: 2:18am On Oct 21, 2021
HenryDion:
Why do you want to manipulate them?

You come off as a narcissistic fellow, which I may be wrong.

People can only envy if you have something they admire or want.

If they're not intelligent or rich as you claim, then you're probably living in self-delusion.

I'd advise getting across a therapist to help put your feelings into perceptive.

For me though, it's more of intimidation, garnished with envy.

Even without trying, some guys feel intimidated when in my presence.

My therapist said I'm smart. Perhaps that could be it...

I'm financially stable and dresses well.. Great body too...

Maybe that's contributing to it too...

I exude confidence... Not that I'm perfect. I'm just self-contented and carefree thanks to personal development.

Or maybe because I'm handsome, young, and kinda like an overachiever for my age.

Not bragging... Trying to make you understand something here.

These qualities make me a target to people who feel inferior.... cause I never know who I might unintentionally intimidate and he'll start planning evil for me.

What I do is bury myself with work, and limit my contact with people.

I would advise selecting your association... People who are on the same level as you, both in intelligence and wealth.

Ever wonder why the rich flock around with other rich people?

Why do the intelligent go with other intelligent people?

Likes attract. If they aren't at your level, it repels and that can be dangerous cause they can even kill you.

Be wise.
Thanks a lot boss
Re: How Do I Address this? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2021
Akintundexxy:

Yep,...I know brother.

That's it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Address this? by Pumpumking: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2021
Akintundexxy:

Egbon what are you saying?

Dint u say u was infrzvat? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me / A Note To Every Female Who Want A Man / Have You Seen This Flower, Whats The Name - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.