Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Are My Actions Unreasonable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are My Actions Unreasonable? (1868 Views)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable / My Husband Is Being Unreasonable / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hello guys I'll try to be brief.
I'm an introvert by nature, (although not chronic) handsome and love pursuing knowledge whenever I can. Because of these I have observed overtime that I can enjoy my self with or without being in a relationship. Now, getting girls have never been a problem but the problem however is that I don't have patience with women. No matter how much I'm tripping for a babe, if I notice that she's trying to make things hard for me by either forming or playing hard to get even though she likes me, I can make a U-turn in few days as if I've never been interested in you at all. At this point, the babe in question may become confused as to why I turned my back on her even though I showed visible signs of interest. Truth is I believe that life should be simple. If you like me and I like you why stress me? I'm a redpiller (No apologies) and I also don't believe in a woman wasting my time as I believe that there are better things to achieve than hanging around a babe that's confused. I love intelligent women but the problem is that I hardly come across them. Even if a woman wants to stress me let it be that she's coming to add value to my life and not all these fine-faced but empty headed babes littered everywhere. I'm not saying this to berate women it's just that I've noticed that the intelligent ones are rare and they actually know what they want. If they see a man they connect to, they don't stress the man... Because they're smart. But you see all these ones that are sworn to a life of makeup without brain, they're the ones that make you keep chasing them and in the end the only thing you can get is different styles of sex. No reasonable value from them to you. So the question is... Is cutting off a woman suddenly because she's playing hard to get even though she likes me wrong?

17 Likes

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
My submission is that if you must stress me, make sure say na oil dey your head so that my chasing will not be in vain. No carry ogogoro for head still dey stress me.

3 Likes

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Godada(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2021

Patience is not just a virtue but a quality of gods.

Life is in itself is not even simple.

When it comes to women, things are supposed to be done in phases except you are negotiating a hook up.

I am not saying you should get all emotionally and financially invested but wisdom of the sages places a premium on patience.

But in adherence to patience. If the bitch sweats you, kick her out.

If you get her over the finish line, pull her to your bumper, pump her and dump her.

But stay woke.......while you are at it, you may meet a rare gem. Keep that gem and keep rinsing and watching.

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by 22o62021: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mehn

The sound of knockouts for here dey make person fear oo

Just because say Man United win
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Man United,na team u be grin

Op you're on the right track. Country hard already. Make babe no com add extra headed abeg

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Myzubby(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
well who still wastes time in chasing a girl? I concur with some things you say . Some ladies feel special because alot of boys and sex hungry dudes are after them so they try to place a worthless value on themselves

on the otherhand , some girls who are intelligent and have invested in them selves as in they have developed themselves mentally and psychologically are sound will not only seem to be hard to get but also priceless their type are few
I love Godly Displined Smart and Intelligent Ladies .

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by FreeIgboho: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bluntdude:
I'm an introvert by nature

Everybody just dey claim introvert. Who now come be extrovert and ambivert??
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Myzubby:
well who still wastes time in chasings a girl? I concur with some things you say . Some ladies feel special because alot of boys and sex hungry dudes are after them so they try to place a worthless value on themselves

on the otherhand , some girls who are intelligent and has invested in them selves as in they have developed themselves mentally and psychologically sound will not only seems to be hard to get but also priceless their type are few
I love Godly Displined Smart and Intelligent Ladies

Intelligent women are smart. They know what they want. If they see their match, they align with him. Even if na those type stress me, I no mind because I know say na gold I dey pursue. Not all these ones that can hardly answer one question in current affairs. Always making videos of themselves with heavy makeup and turning head like standing fan on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Everybody just dey claim introvert. Who now come be extrovert and ambivert??

Claim? Is there money attached to claiming introvert? Na everything una dey find fault.

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by FvckAllMods: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Olosho's dem, we dey for una no shaking

In other news - Up ManU
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Myzubby(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bluntdude:

Intelligent women are smart. They know what they want. If they see their match, they align with him. Even if na those type stress me, I no mind because I know say na gold I dey pursue. Not all these ones that can hardly answer one question in current affairs. Always making videos of themselves with heavy makeup and turning head like standing fan on social media.
ofcourse you will always get along easily with your type
it is disgusting to know that most ladies and young girls olny think and talk about phones fashion and celebrities even a good communication one can hardly have with them now.

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
You are exactly like me! U see that woman stress! Count me out.
Some of them na just coconut head them get, nothing de inside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Myzubby:

ofcourse you will always get along easily with your type
it is disgusting to know that most ladies and young girls olny think and talk about phones fashion and celebrities even a good communication one can hardly have with them now.

This was too painful to read.

4 Likes

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
GoldenJAT:
You are exactly like me! U see that woman stress! Count me out.
Some of them na just coconut head them get, nothing de inside.

Lol. I think say na only me. I even try to engage them in conversations regarding current happenings na so dem go sharply change the topic to celebrity talk and social media nonsense. How will their kids become intelligent if the mama no gree upgrade herself at this stage?

3 Likes

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Godada:

Patience is not just a virtue but a quality of gods.

Life is in itself is not even simple.

When it comes to women, things are supposed to be done in phases except you are negotiating a hook up.

I am not saying you should get all emotionally and financially invested but wisdom of the sages places a premium on patience.

But in adherence to patience. If the bitch sweats you, kick her out.

If you get her over the finish line, pull her to your bumper, pump her and dump her.

But stay woke.......while you are at it, you may meet a rare gem. Keep that gem and keep rinsing and watching.

Guy you're right. If I meet a rare gem while searching I don't mind chasing, getting and keeping her. Why stress me if you don't have anything to offer?

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bluntdude:
I'm an introvert by nature, (although not chronic) handsome and love pursuing knowledge whenever I can. Because of these I have observed overtime that I can enjoy my self with or without being in a relationship. Now, getting girls have never been a problem but the problem however is that I don't have patience with women. No matter how much I'm tripping for a babe, if I notice that she's trying to make things hard for me by either forming or playing hard to get even though she likes me, I can make a U-turn in few days as if I've never been interested in you at all. At this point, the babe in question may become confused as to why I turned my back on her even though I showed visible signs of interest. Truth is I believe that life should be simple. If you like me and I like you why stress me? I'm a redpiller (No apologies) and I also don't believe in a woman wasting my time as I believe that there are better things to achieve than hanging around a babe that's confused. I love intelligent women but the problem is that I hardly come across them. Even if a woman wants to stress me let it be that she's coming to add value to my life and not all these fine-faced but empty headed babes littered everywhere. I'm not saying this to berate women it's just that I've noticed that the intelligent ones are rare and they actually know what they want. If they see a man they connect to, they don't stress the man... Because they're smart. But you see all these ones that are sworn to a life of makeup without brain, they're the ones that make you keep chasing them and in the end the only thing you can get is different styles of sex. No reasonable value from them to you. So the question is... Is cutting off a woman suddenly because she's playing hard to get even though she likes me wrong?
There's nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
Man United,na team u be grin

Op you're on the right track. Country hard already. Make babe no com add extra headed abeg
Dem go dey talk of babe, you go dey form opinion,,, have you ever had one before can you even talk to a girl? ozuo.....
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bluntdude:
I love intelligent women but the problem is that I hardly come across them. Even if a woman wants to stress me let it be that she's coming to add value to my life and not all these fine-faced but empty headed babes littered everywhere. I'm not saying this to berate women it's just that I've noticed that the intelligent ones are rare and they actually know what they want. If they see a man they connect to, they don't stress the man... Because they're smart. But you see all these ones that are sworn to a life of makeup without brain, they're the ones that make you keep chasing them and in the end the only thing you can get is different styles of sex. No reasonable value from them to you. So the question is... Is cutting off a woman suddenly because she's playing hard to get even though she likes me wrong?
Imagine an intelligent woman, let's call her Sandy, is friends with some of the women you have devalued her. When Sandy sits and talks with her friends and the topic is you, do you think Sandy would want anything to do with you from what she hears of you from her friends? undecided

Patience is a virtue but also have go be careful what you put out there about yourself for others to see. Intelligent folks like to do their own research on those they link up with, women too. And my guess is there are intelligent women in your vicinity, only the reason they distance themselves from you maybe because of the vibes you have been putting out there. undecided

If intelligent is what you truly desire, then start acting intelligently. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Imagine an intelligent woman, let's call her Sandy, is friends with some of the women you have devalued her. When Sandy sits and talks with her friends and the topic is you, do you think Sandy would want anything to do with you from what she hears of you from her friends? undecided

Patience is a virtue but also have go be careful what you put out there about yourself for others to see. Intelligent folks like to do their own research on those they link up with, women too. And my guess is there are intelligent women in your vicinity, only the reason they distance themselves from you maybe because of the vibes you have been putting out there. undecided

If intelligent is what you truly desire, then start acting intelligently. undecided

Bros an intelligent person will do their findings themselves not just relying on hear-say. That's why it's called intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
BKsoul:
Dem go dey talk of babe, you go dey form opinion,,, have you ever had one before can you even talk to a girl? ozuo.....
One of the headache am talking about guys.
Werey keeps stalking me ear and dear undecided

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
SmellySperm:

One of the headache am actually talking about guys.
She keeps stalking me ear and dear undecided
Pele ooooh.... Headache wan kill you? ehn, use paracetamol nah... when you dey do your own, shey it was sweeting you abi? its my turn now... so enjoy while it lasts...
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bluntdude:
Bros an intelligent person will do their findings themselves not just relying on hear-say. That's why it's called intelligence.
Intelligent people are humans beings especially where it has to do with relationships and where relationships are concerned, the accounts of your Ex'es are considered valid, not hearsay. undecided

So if you want to attract intelligent women, you may want to start laying down a more intelligent trail that leads to you. undecided
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
BKsoul:
Pele ooooh.... Headache wan kill you? ehn, use paracetamol nah... when you dey do your own, shey it was sweeting you abi? its my turn now... so enjoy while it lasts...
Excuse me girly! I don't know you from Adam. You obviously need a change of weed plug undecided
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Intelligent people are humans beings especially where it has to do with relationships and where relationships are concerned, the accounts of your Ex'es are considered valid, not hearsay. undecided

So if you want to attract intelligent women, you may want to start laying down a more intelligent trail that leads to you. undecided

So you're saying not allowing a woman toy with me reduces my chances of getting hooked to a good woman just because the one I "discarded" may be friends with the one I'm trying to get hooked to?Dude chill. If the good one sef no wan get sense make she sef follow the friend dey go. No be do or die affair. I'm in charge of my mental health and I won't let anyone spoil that for me.

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bluntdude:
So you're saying not allowing a woman toy with me reduces my chances of getting hooked to a good woman just because the one I "discarded" may be friends with the one I'm trying to get hooked to?Dude chill. If the good one sef no wan get sense make she sef follow the friend dey go. No be do or die affair. I'm in charge of my mental health and I won't let anyone spoil that for me.
undecided
Kobojunkie:

Read my response and compare to your response there. undecided
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by olaxm: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
It just like you're speaking my mind. I do exactly what you're described. No hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided Read my response and compare to your response there. undecided

You mentioned that the accounts of my exes are valid abi? And me I dey tell you say na babe wey no wise dey depend on hear say. What if my exes and I weren't compatible? Does that mean that me and the new babe will not be? Abi I no go marry because say I get some exes wey no talk good about me because I refused to dance to their tune? A man should never allow a woman's manipulations control him.

1 Like

Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
SmellySperm:

Excuse me girly! I don't know you from Adam. You obviously need a change of weed plug undecided
Excus me goatie.... you have been quoted on your first mention to mw while i did nothing against you....next time, you will use your sense...
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by FreeIgboho: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Bluntdude:

Claim? Is there money attached to claiming introvert? Na everything una dey find fault.

Too many people start with "As an introvert..."
It's become annoying
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Excus me goatie.... you have been quoted on your first mention to mw while i did nothing against you....next time, you will use your sense...
Trying so hard to get my attention. But am still not giving out.
I still don't know you babes! Excuse me pls undecided
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2021
Bluntdude:
1. You mentioned that the accounts of my exes are valid abi?
2. And me I dey tell you say na babe wey no wise dey depend on hear say. What if my exes and I weren't compatible?
3. Does that mean that me and the new babe will not be? undecided

4. Abi I no go marry because say I get some exes wey no talk good about me because I refused to dance to their tune? A man should never allow a woman's manipulations control him.
1. Yes, they come together to helping build the profile that is you. undecided

2. Even employers research your social connections to get an idea of you and your worth as an individual to them. Same way intelligent beings also investigate you through those who have been around you understand the risk that is you. If you are considered a high risk, then it becomes necessary to move on to other candidates. So contrary to what you think, it is in fact what an intelligent mind would first do. undecided

Even in the case of incompatibility, you ought to end the relationship in such a way that it does not leave you smeared with the irredeemable. undecided

3. That depends on new babe...if she thinks you are not worth her time, she will probably not even approach you. undecided

4. A woman's manipulation? Well, if you want to go on believing that it is all women manipulating you, then as you were.. undecided
Re: Are My Actions Unreasonable? by Bluntdude: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Too many people start with "As an introvert..."
It's become annoying

They recognise themselves as introverts. If they describe themselves as such it's probably because they really are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Tell Her? / First Time In A Brothel ��� / Bro....fear Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.