Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable (3905 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
On Monday, my friend at work offended our boss. Our boss was so angry and left. My friend who is in a serious relationship with a guy had no option to go to our boss' house to render an apology.

Now my friend's guy is angry and threatening to break the relationship just because she went to her boss' house to apologise.

I think the guy is being too unreasonable
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Samuelnze(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Going to his house to apologise to an extent doesn't make sense to me.. What transpired between them was at the office and shouldn't have gone beyound there.. The guy is free and right to act and think that something Happened between them in her boss' house. She should prove him wrong sha...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Samuelnze:
J

Which one is J

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Samuelnze(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Which one is J
J as in JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Samuelnze:
J as in JESUS CHRIST.
Ok
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by DaddyRochie1642: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
You and this your tales by moonlight

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Preciousgirl:
On Monday, my friend at work offended our boss. Our boss was so angry and left. My friend who is in a serious relationship with a guy had no option to go to our boss' house to render an apology.

Now my friend's guy is angry and threatening to break the relationship just because she went to her boss' house to apologise.

BF must think she went there to sukc some dikc or open legs for apology... yeye insecure ignoramus!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
No be the first time she dey go the house

A woman who loves her self should not try going to her boss house.

One thing led to another. Then boom

Okafor law starts.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
No be the first time she dey go the house

A woman who loves her self should not try going to her boss house.

One thing led to another. Then boom

Okafor law starts.

Nothing happened
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Qatar2022: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Preciousgirl:

She don't have any reason to his house , She should wait for him at the office because she offended him at office unless you're not telling us the full gist

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by illicit(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

BF must think she went there to sukc some dikc or open legs for apology... yeye insecure ignoramus!

I can't believe u

Infact if u are a teacher/Lecturer and u confiscate a prohibited item from a student at school, or had issues with a student

The student has no right to come to ur house to ask for it or beg u

There are social protocols everywhere

She went there for something else as far as reasoning is concerned

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2023

If you don't have PROBLEM, date a Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
illicit:

I can't believe u

Infact if u are a teacher and u confiscate a prohibited item from a student at school

The student has no right to come to ur house to ask for it

What could that be
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Negroid001(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Aunty don go collect.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Aunty don go collect.

Respect yourself
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
illicit:
I can't believe u
Infact if u are a teacher and u confiscate a prohibited item from a student at school
The student has no right to come to ur house to ask for it

i fully understand that someone would go out of their way to apologize to her boss (of all people) after doing a grave mistake at work, such as OFFENDING YOUR EMPLOYER TO THE POINT OF HIM LEAVING. i dont know about you but this person obviously is doing everything in her power in order not to lose her job....which i fully understand. now, the fact that you guys would automaticaly "assume" that this means sukcing some dikc or else, is the funny part here.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Nothing happened

Who cares.

Na clap Dem dey take enter Dance.

As she don dey beg for the man house.

She go soon dey help go drop him bag.

Submit files and co

Meet his friends

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Depriest2020: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Even your friend will not tell you she f*uck*d your boss so that you won't cast her at the office. Infact it wasn't the first time. What happened is that the boss has been wanting to f*uk her again, but she has been avoiding him. When that issue happened, your friend knew that what happened at the office wasn't really what's pissing the boss off, but her turning him down to do the do, that's the reason she went to the boss house to grant him his request.

Ask yourself how many times you've gone to your boss house to apologize for an offence that happened at the office. If you doubt this try having access to her phone 📱 go to her chats with your boss, both the privious chat, the evidence will be there, except she deletes them because of her man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Negroid001(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Respect yourself
Which one is respect again here.
That's what we're all thinking na. As typical men
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Benwallt(m): 12:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl:

you serious. So if the boss is in Zamfara she will enter motor go beg am there. You and your friend o le kuure. What nonsense. If Na me, everything ends there and I don't know the Jupiter that can change my mind. She went there to collect Kock

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Benwallt(m): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl:

What could that be

Kock na
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Draslo(m): 12:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Nackpology
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:17am On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl

Nothing happened

That's not the point. If visiting him was so important why didn't her co-workers join her to apologise.

If this was a "first time" visiting his home it certainly won't be the last. From handshakes to hugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by duduade: 4:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Normally e no good to dey tell we men everything all in the name of i am sharing everything with you
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by illicit(m): 4:34am On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl:

What could that be

Something else

Is the boss married and lives with his family?

Is he a bachelor and stays alone?

Why didn't she go there with someone else

What she did was very unethical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by illicit(m): 4:36am On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i fully understand that someone would go out of their way to apologize to her boss (of all people) after doing a grave mistake at work, such as OFFENDING YOUR EMPLOYER TO THE POINT OF HIM LEAVING. i dont know about you but this person obviously is doing everything in her power in order not to lose her job....which i fully understand. now, the fact that you guys would automaticaly "assume" that this means sukcing some dikc or else, is the funny part here.

U are right
She is doing " everything" not to lose her job

That's the point the boyfriend is making

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by illicit(m): 4:37am On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Nothing happened

How sure are u

Did u go with her
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by imagrg(m): 4:41am On Apr 22, 2023
Sincere apology from a lady to a boss staying alone in his house always goes with her legs wide open otherwise oga nor go gree oh. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by SporaD8: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Obviously, it would've been more credible for her to waylaid the Boss at a Guesthouse rather than his house. What if Oga Madam pour her Acid!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2023
SporaD8:

Obviously, it would've been more credible for her to waylaid the Boss at a Guesthouse rather than his house. What if Oga Madam pour her Acid!

angry
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by princefrank76: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2023
There's more to this story aunty.. what happened to her sending an apology by text to her boss? When did employee started knowing their boss's house?

We all know what she went there to do..!

Boss don give am doggyy.. apology accepted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2023
princefrank76:
There's more to this story aunty.. what happened to her sending an apology by text to her boss? When did employee started knowing their boss's house?

We all know what she went there to do..!

Boss don give am doggyy.. apology accepted

Not true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? / Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin / Is It True Women Love Funny Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.