Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London (24703 Views)

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / How Buhari Ran PTF - Missing N500 Million (equivalent Of Almost N10 Billion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by suffering: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Only Nairaland takes this clown serious. The hustle to post any rubbish on front page is serious.
Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by shiwex: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
izzou:
I really do not understand how singing and performing translates to fighting for the common man

2023 is around the corner. How many of our celebrities are using their influence to compel the common man to get his PVC?

If we really want good governance, we have to work for it. Whoever is coming to contest for your Senate slot or HOR must be questioned and drilled.

Everybody should go and get their PVC. Celebrities should organize town hall meetings and invite candidates to tell us what they are bringing. It's time to unite for a common cause

Singing and posting blooded flags around won't change anything. 99% of our celebrities are not doing anything, to be honest, even though they have a lot of influence

That said, may God rest the soul of Sultan. Right from my days in Festac, I've always loved him. Once watched him play basketball on 111 road, decades ago.

cry
Ask Fela or Bob Marley.....
Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by Kyf1: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Really
Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by Mozino007(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Sound sultan my niggar

Rest in peace to sound sultan

Ajo o da bi’le ee, no matter where you go, no forget area oh, area oh
I taught you are a Benin guy!
Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by Kissiemu(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
OChimex:

Sorry to ask OP, was it Lung Cancer or Throat Cancer he died of
Nna men!

Now you are confusing me the more. I read Omokiri talk and was thinking... what the hell
Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by rollandben(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
RIP SOUND SULTAN
Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
EBMedia:
Sound Sultan Sacrificed His Health For the common man, Buhari Ran to London for Treatment - Reno Omokri

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has compared late singer, Sound Sultan's contribution to the #EndSARS protest to that of President Muhammadu Buhari when he was sick, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Reno Omokri shared a collage of Sound Sultan at the protest ground, and said the singer who died of lung cancer this year knew about his health condition, yet sacrificed his comfort to fight for the common man.

He however alleged that Buhari "ran to London for 6 months" when he was sick.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVPzhb9jYZr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"This is coming from Reno Omokri who lives in America...Reno the hypocrite". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by MrOON: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2021
brainpulse:
Reno Omokri is a perpetual drunkard. Why is he not sacrificing for Nigeria after embezzling funds during GEJ regime and he ran away?

Always using other peoples dilemma to chide his perceived enemies and chasing clout. He is always wanting to be in all news, trying to stay on top political relevance after tasting power.
And I was thinking you're intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Reno: Sound Sultan Sacrificed Health For Nigeria, But Sick Buhari Ran To London by IsaacEtieno(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Sound Sultan not taking care of his health when and where he can afford to do so is gross carelessness. Buhari might have ran to London to treat himself (as much as that's bad) but it's his health and he took responsibility for it. I understand that Sound Sultan did what he did in good faith (or so you're making us to believe) but using that to judge Buhari isn't fair. Let's condemn him when he has obviously done wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? / ICPC Seizes 62 Houses From One Female Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.