Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (45750 Views)

Abia PDP Holds Governorship Primary Election Today Amidst Tight Security / Anambra Assembly Reopens Amidst Tight Security / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Commentor: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:
May God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from now till forever.

Nnamdi, you have done your own part. If not for you, the south of Nigeria wouldn't have found out in time what the fulani tribe planned for the South and middle belt.

It's because of your voice that we saw in details the treacherous people who seized power in 2015 in POV mode. The killers they released on the south was contained in your warnings as far back as 2014. You are a genius Sir.

Nnamdi "Nelson Mandela" Kanu, we respect you forever.
Adieu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by skybeauty(f): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2021
benuejosh:
The first person who tried tested Biafra agenda ran away, he went on exile. The next one decided to test again and he kept running away from pillar to post till he was overpowered using a woman and brought back to base. Now, he is being caged like an animal that is restricted in chains and cages.

The first Biafra leader surrendered and died with honour but the current? I hope he doesn't end with horror.

Foolishness is written all over your post. Bandits has taken over your forests. It is a matter of time before they start striking. It is the evil Biafra saw and tried to stop during the civil war but people like you fought against Biafra. The day of retribution is at hand. Thank God ESN is reducing the number of terrorists in our bushes. At least we are doing something to stop the advancement of terrorists. But hear you are displaying your folly in public.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Bigpapi: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2021
benuejosh:
The first person who tried tested Biafra agenda ran away, he went on exile. The next one decided to test again and he kept running away from pillar to post till he was overpowered using a woman and brought back to base. Now, he is being caged like an animal that is restricted in chains and cages.

The first Biafra leader surrendered and died with honour but the current? I hope he doesn't end with horror.

At ur age u still dey suck breast, thandar paya u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Fahdiga(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Now Ndi Igbo will experience little FREEDOM from IPOB, the freedom fighters cheesy

What more would they do than to lockdown South East and ground your Economy?

Does that affect us or Buhari? That's if you can think straight.

FG just pitied your region for bringing him to court
What a shallow way of thinking by a fully grown adult. Tufiakwa. I wonder if your people know how you are disgracing them on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by dettolgel: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Now Ndi Igbo will experience little FREEDOM from IPOB, the freedom fighters cheesy

If the economy of SE does not affect Nigeria, while is successive government holding on to SE like their lives depend on it? grin grin

Even Bubu and co sworn that SE leaving Nigeria is not negotiable, for those with functioning brain we know what that means grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Feggie3: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
NIGERIA can only feel it if it were to be South South region, the last time we checked, SE contributes little to National treasury
Whenever there is a sit at home in South East, there is limitation of inter regional movement especially within the South. Example: someone cannot move from Lagos to Port Harcourt or Benue to Uyo because a lockdown state was supposedly enroute e.t.c.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by DigitB: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:

Nnamdi, you have done your own part. If not for you, the south of Nigeria wouldn't have found out in time what the fulani tribe planned for the South and middle belt.

It's because of your voice that we saw in details the treacherous people who seized power in 2015 in POV mode. The killers they released on the south was contained in your warnings as far back as 2014. You are a genius Sir.

Thanks to him our consciousness have been awakend.

No more advancement for the Fulani jihad footsoldiers into our land.

Even if they managed to keep him in prison, ESN is here to stay. And tomorrow our treacherous SE leaders will answer for all their crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by cybernaut(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2021
My response to the deceptive media called thisdays. Nnamdi Kanu didn't jumped any bail at all ,the Nigeria security invaded his home to murder him and his escape and flee to London. London government refuse to repatriate him back to Nigeria because he is not a fugitive as the way media describe it. He has tour the most of the European and American countries while still in the UK broadcasting against the ill wind of Nigeria government in foreign land because he has the gut as a prison of conscience. African is the most useless set of people I have ever seen in my life very very daft in nature and full of evil and a race refuse to grow . Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped in Kenya in collaboration with Kenya puppet government and you want the judge or whatever they called themselves to judge someone you kidnapped in law court. Infact black race is a curse generation a tribe that sell their own people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by ThatFairGuy: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2021
My Terrorist infested brother, the truth hot
Fahdiga:
What a shallow way of thinking by a fully grown adult. Tufiakwa. I wonder if your people know how you are disgracing them on nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by WattsPeter9: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2021
lol......maening the southeast has something to offer the country....always think straight befor writing comment..
ThatFairGuy:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by TolaniLuv: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2021
My mummy always say ask for sources before commenting! Show us picture of Mazi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by skybeauty(f): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
If only it were South South region, Nigeria can't feel the impact because little is contributed from that region

They already have a method to their madness. By bombing all the pipelines. Sit at Home will still have effect there because apart from fishing and other jobs many of them do business with their Igbo counterparts. But it will be fallacy to say that Sit at Home in the South East does not affect Nigeria economy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by henrygold100: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2021
jasmine1600:
Nnamdi Kalu is now the only problem in Nigeria.
Missed priority.
Shameless government.
access bank??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Dedemworld: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2021
Emergingnation:
We think say your jihadist government no dey fear, them for no bring am for court grin grin..

He was scheduled and planed to be brought to court today , ur agitation won't change anything and IPOB can't do shishi even though they didn't brought him to court.. was that not the same way IPOB are making noise that he can't be arrested, when he was finally arrested have u done anything..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by ojsmscom(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

We understand your plight aboki

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by molbic(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Access bank own dey vex me pass

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Oluwaramsey: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2021
I am 99.9% sure that the hearing won't last for an hour and the judge will adjourn the case till January 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by ThatFairGuy: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2021
But will affect the SE States More. That's my bone of contention here
skybeauty:

They already have a method to their madness. By bombing all the pipelines. Sit at Home will still have effect there because apart from fishing and other jobs many of them do business with their Igbo counterparts. But it will be fallacy to say that Sit at Home in the South East does not affect Nigeria economy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Nnamdi will never make it out of Prison in his life time.
You'll surely eat your words
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by IYANGBALI: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2021
Can’t IPOB do that thing we use to see in American movies, when prisoners are being taken to prisons?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by 8stargeneral: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Thought they will not bring him in court again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by tonero230(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2021
RichDad1:
Jail the terrorist

Otu NNE gi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Luambo89: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Feggie3:
Whenever there is a sit at home in South East, there is limitation of inter regional movement especially within the South. Example: someone cannot move from Lagos to Port Harcourt or Benue to Uyo because a lockdown state was supposedly enroute e.t.c.
Lagos-Benin-Sapele-Warri-Patani-Mbiama-PH. Makurdi-Katsina Ala-Ogoja-Ikom-Calabar-Uyo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by ogwumgbe: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

I can fill your pains, not everyone loves to suffer and smile brother, our threats are real, they would have refused to bring him to court and watch the zoo burn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by skybeauty(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
But will affect the SE States More. That's my bone of contention here
A people that survived the Civil War can survive anything. Sit at Home is small thing to igbos within 5months if trading they will recover everything they lost. They still control the market anywhere they go. Most the businesses you see closing down on Monday has branches in many states from where they recover what they may have lost.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by ogwumgbe: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Dedemworld:

He was scheduled and planed to be brought to court today , ur agitation won't change anything and IPOB can't do shishi even though they didn't brought him to court.. was that not the same way IPOB are making noise that he can't be arrested, when he was finally arrested have u done anything..

Yes we have done something, sit at home is the most painful way to agitate for something, not by carrying useless placards that affects no one one and being tear gased like frogs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Emergingnation(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2021
Dedemworld:

Kanu arrest is best thing that ever happen..

In large extent, it has brought unity among the Igbos in the quest for sucession,

Majority of Igbos in one voice are calling for break-up, which is in the best interest of an average Igbo...

Our agitating is aimed at bringing end an to this contraption, self determination isn't a crime but a right...

Chronic unity beggars very where grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Dave9jablaze: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2021
How can I publish a post with the source link without getting banned... Am seriously confused. The way I get banned here is not something to be happy about. Please help. I follow the instructions though
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by depato88(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Hero of our time, I knew Fg wouldn't gamble not bringing him to court today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by uvie66: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:

.... just as Ojukwu did his part.... please me again what was the outcome of Ojukwu's endeavor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by uvie66: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2021
depato88:
Hero of our time, I knew Fg wouldn't gamble not bringing him to court today
....of your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.