Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (45744 Views)

Abia PDP Holds Governorship Primary Election Today Amidst Tight Security / Anambra Assembly Reopens Amidst Tight Security / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by skybeauty(f): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
pquaver:

Self deception.. There is no difference BTW ipob n the Nigerian government.. U just spoke like a typical Nigerian politician.. It show ipob is not in touch with the masses. If u see how the lock down is paining people. U will not say this nonsense but what do u care, u force ur will on the people just like Nigerian politicians.. Your desire and wants come first and the people must sacrifice for it.. Pls tell me how Biafra will be different from Nigeria with 99% of your ipobare with this your mentality? Infact Nigeria will be better than Biafra quote me anywhere...
Foolish talk. You can still even boast of Nigeria without shame. Anyways, the people loves him and that is what is paining you and not the lockdown. I don’t get why when Igbos were killed in Obigbo, it didn’t get this kind of condemnation or publicity but now they have risen to fight for their freedom, many of you are now forming as if you have any love for igbos. If it is still paining you, locate the next transformer and embrace it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by Gandollar(f): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

FG just pitied your region for bringing him to court
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by pquaver(m): 6:01am On Oct 22, 2021
skybeauty:

Foolish talk. You can still even boast of Nigeria without shame. Anyways, the people loves him and that is what is paining you and not the lockdown. I don’t get why when Igbos were killed in Obigbo, it didn’t get this kind of condemnation or publicity but now they have risen to fight for their freedom, many of you are now forming as if you have any love for igbos. If it is still paining you, locate the next transformer and embrace it.

Can't you see how foolish u sound... Are u not boasting of what doesn't exist? Me and u who is better?.. Which passport did Nnamdi kanu deposit in court b4 running away.. I am igbo a proud 1 at that but I a a freeborn I will never be a slave to any man including your useless Nnamdi kanu.. You are below his dog.. Ask him Jack is more important than u r if u don't know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security by skybeauty(f): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2021
pquaver:

Can't you see how foolish u sound... Are u not boasting of what doesn't exist? Me and u who is better?.. Which passport did Nnamdi kanu deposit in court b4 running away.. I am igbo a proud 1 at that but I a a freeborn I will never be a slave to any man including your useless Nnamdi kanu.. You are below his dog.. Ask him Jack is more important than u r if u don't know
You are already a Fulani Slave.
No mad person has ever agreed he is mad because the realization of the madness is the first step to curing a mad person according to Igbo adage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement / Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.