Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria (29040 Views)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
The man looks like a hell product, sorry I mean a heavenly product.
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Theoarhics: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
This man na big man for Edo state with a lot of properties

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Zagee: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
You just arrest people for what crime exactly? Only to have them released the next day. Just want to show power by oppressing people. We might need another mega protest at this rate cuz nothing changed.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by olatade(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nigerian Police are poor masses in uniforms brutalizing masses without uniform for the benefits of the Nigerian elites.

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Sammerboi: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
See how the zombies were dragging the man who’s old enough o be their father. These uniform guys are heartless beings I swear. The man is right Nigeria is hell on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by UncommonLogic: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
InvestorO:
N-power 30k and trader moni 10k beneficiaries and slaves who now term themselves as PATRIOTS about to come defend their paymasters who have turned this country to HELL...

Brainwashed delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys are already wailing and crying about this fool. Come and try block traffic in the name of protest here in the US or even in Canada and I can assure you that NYPD or ATLPD will rough handle your dumb ass and will be locked up until you see a judge the next day.
Old fool talking rubbish.
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by abbey621(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
If una like protest till thy kingdom come, only way things will ever change in 9ja is by violent revolution or a general change in the mindset of those that actually vote like the marketwomen, the agberos etc., most of us here on Nairaland will shout like sirens but when time to vote arrives, we hide inside and chop chicken.

Are you guys not tired of the deception? What was the point of EndSARS? What is the point of enduring the hardship under Buhari? Not one single youth party has been organized, no grassroot movement, NOTHING! Una want change and you believe you won't sacrifice blood, sweat and tears? Jokers!
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by seyz91(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy
GABRIEL6036:
You are welcome to the zoological garden of animals in agbada uniform grin
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by mindtricks: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Now he knows better. Hell is real.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by paskal16: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Na only mumu go return from a place like Canada to Nigeria.
I swear if I leave this useless country, it would be dead to me
you no get family?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by freemanq(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
We need more of you guys over there to come back and enjoy with us
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Crochet: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Welcome home. Atleat you have a story to tell.
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by SAFEENG: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Urhobo Master class starts soon.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

He didn't scatter anything, we knw the tribe that use to scatter things.

Go and sit down jare!!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nmezor(f): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
What a country undecided
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Quite Sad
But the Uber Guy was the most painful I saw
IF ONLY.......

MEANWHILE,AM HOSTING A WHATSAPP CLASS ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE
VISIT MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW MORE...
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Badguy77(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nigeria have a way of humbling somebody...Somebody that was shouting during the protest see as him voice soft...Lol naija my country..The hell u spend how many hours,we have been our entire life....I weep for this country. God have mercy and flush out every baf govt in this country cry

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Are you saying we are living in hell?? Oniyeye,but na bitter leaved truth .
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by goodheart02(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
InvestorO:
N-power 30k and trader moni 10k beneficiaries and slaves who now term themselves as PATRIOTS about to come defend their paymasters who have turned this country to HELL...

Are u referring to ? If yes, then he may report to the mods as usual with his other moniker NLpolicewoman
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Justpassingby45(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
It will reach everyone including Buhari and his supporters
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by stinechykee: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kingofgods:
And Dem talk say hell no dey master body. Who talk am? I was born and bred in hell...

I can't wait for the victory of nnamdi kanu. Make we splint dis country into seven partso we can differentiate heaven from hell
Igbos are not helping lazy and vindictive Yorubas and other tribes that prefer smiling and smiling to split this country.After Igbos leave this shithole other tribes that love Nigeria should go on with their beloved country Nigeria
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Brainwashed delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys are already wailing and crying about this fool. Come and try block traffic in the name of protest here in the US or even in Canada and I can assure you that NYPD or ATLPD will rough handle your dumb ass and will be locked up until you see a judge the next day.

Shey ehn gbor werey.....oloribur*ku catch him sub,olofo with your meagre and mediocre 30k monthly salary to sell your soul,you will soon be on the streets and become an underbridge occupant with the rising cost of everything..

Not everyone here calling out you PONMO BOYS is an ipob,you dense nitwit and riffraff!!! infact I am from the state that ridiculed your Tinubu and showed him BENIN NO BE LAGOS....

"Here in the US"...Shey Iya Baba eh ti dey airport ri ni,who dash monkey banana....all you BMC Southwest are bunch of poverty stricken cvnts that have sold their soul for crumbs..

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
goodheart02:

Are u referring to Mann abb qgrills? If yes, then he may report to the mods as usual with his other moniker NL polic ewom an

I know na... Shim should bring it on

1 Like

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Comedian2019: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Zombie spotted!
You're typing as if you're in US. grin grin grin
For your information, 30K zombie allowee can never take you anywhere, talk less of US.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Comedian2019: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
InvestorO:

Shey ehn gbo werey.....oloribur*ku catch him sub,olofo with your meagre and mediocre 30k monthly salary to sell his soul,you will soon be on the streets and become an underbridge occupant with the rising cost of everything..

Not everyone here calling out you PONMO BOYS is an ipob,you dense nitwit and riffraff!!! infact I am from the state that ridiculed your Tinubu and showed him BENIN NO BE LAGOS....

"Here in the US"...Shey Iya Baba eh ti dey airport ri ni,who dash monkey banana....all you BMC Southwest are bunch of poverty stricken cvnts that have sold their soul for crumbs..
Nice one.
Help me ask the nincompoop.
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
abbey621:
If una like protest till thy kingdom come, only way things will ever change in 9ja is by violent revolution or a general change in the mindset of those that actually vote like the marketwomen, the agberos etc., most of us here on Nairaland will shout like sirens but when time to vote arrives, we hide inside and chop chicken.

Are you guys not tired of the deception? What was the point of EndSARS? What is the point of enduring the hardship under Buhari? Not one signle youth party has been organized, no grassroot movement, NOTHING! Una want change and you believe you won't sacrifice blood, sweat and tears? Jokers!
You have a point
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sorry you hear, if you go back to Canada,my regards to adams oshomole
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by philiancoop(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Godwin Obaseki
Adams Oshiomhole
Ultimate Equal

Edo Men are the finest in Nigeria!! God made them on Sunday grin grin

Bet why
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by adebayo3449(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Honestly after yesterday, i want to leave this country.
Can anyhow suggest a good country with less ratism
How much do I need
The procedure etc.
Since yesterday I have not been really happy with this country
Re: Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria by emonis88: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Thank God u no be Igboman them for say na Nnamdi Kanu send u to come n scatter Lagos State, cause mayhem , scatter Oba palace, steal Oba shoes, n burn down Lagos State, because u r jealous of Lagos .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP / Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.