Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today (84377 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by stinechykee: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
NetValueFX:

Bringing him to court has proven that sit at home is more effective than any form of protest. Bringing him to court has also proven that South East is the most important unit of this failed nation and FG can't afford a 30 day Lock down.
People who have lost their territories will call us Afghaeastern while they are more of slaves in their own region.
An Igbo man will never be a slave... And anyone that follows the part of slavery will be cast away lest he infect others.
Such a wisdom word,they think Igbos are their mate.I told who cares to listen that more days to come the event will keep on unfolding concerning Nnamdi Kanu matter and it will define Nigeria as a country

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by stinechykee: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
ajebuter:
very good, he looks healthy physically

They should sha take care of him..

NK and SI are parts of our history whether we like them or not.

I wish them both well..

Which Sunday Igbogho,are you sick for head?? Same Sunday Igbogho your Yoruba people denied that nobody send am to fight for Yorubas and he was sold off to your Fulani masters
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by dasparrow: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am happy to see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He is looking good. They should release him and Chief Sunday Igboho please.

2 Likes

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by stinechykee: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fapemz:
Igbo please stop the killing!
Which Igbos should stop the killing.Shut that gutter mouth of yours before Amadioha shut it completely for you if you don't want to respect your old age

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by almsofgold: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106928710:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
[b]Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.
Mods rule 2. I don't know why this lady is always getting away with bullying,curses and insults on people who don't see things her way. Pls do needful to avoid partiality. Thanks
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
He's still wearing the same Fendi he wore when he was captured like a monkey. Mean say the idiot never baff since. Tueh!

If indeed it turns out he ‘never baff since’, it says a lot about you hateful and evil ‘one Nigerianists’ that kidnapped him and are holding him captive!

You can only come from one place...muslim core north! It’s you lot that are terrified of our bid for secession, and you’re clinging on to us like your life depends Igbos to be meaningful and have direction!

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
stinechykee:
Which Igbos should stop the killing.Shut that gutter mouth of yours before Amadioha shut it completely for you if you don't want to respect your old age

That fools daft statement is part of the whole plan! They’re indignant with anger that Igbos want to put sand in their garri and scatter their cash-cow and ATM that’s ‘one Nigeria’, so they’ve resolved to try and paint IPOB in a bad light to justify to the international community the ‘terrorist’ tag they’ve given them! Part of the plan is to infiltrate the south-east and murder prominent Igbos, then have their minions on social-media and security analysts (like that useless Kabir Adamu i saw on Arise-TV the other night) spread the lie that IPOB/ESN are carrying out the killings! Who, between Igbos and these bloodthirsty savages, has a history of senseless and wanton mass killings of innocents!? The answer to this question will tell you who’s carrying out these killings!

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Joromi1: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

If indeed it turns out he ‘never baff since’, it says a lot about you hateful and evil ‘one Nigerianists’ that kidnapped him and are holding him captive!

You can only come from one place...muslim core north! It’s you lot that are terrified of our bid for secession, and you’re clinging on to us like your life depends Igbos to be meaningful and have direction!
Is it the same Fendi he wore when he was trapped, yes or no? Your answer is as good as mine. Even if he's the new brand ambassador they should baff him and change his wear na.
And I rebuke you in the name of Jesus for attaching me with north and Muslim.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Guestlander: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
President of Afghaneastern. The Supreme leader of the faithful.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Diligence: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
FG & their zombies shld understand when Ndi-Igbo sing... Holy, Holy, Holy, MNK is another...
It means ain't going back on their beliefs.
When & where required, they may sacrifice everything by any means possible & at all cost.
The diaspora support is kinda overwhelming & u can't do anything abt it...
Release MNK unconditionally...
NDI-IGBO's Code remains Luke 12:15B...Read in-between the lines to comprehend what it entails - o-o

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by abeggnow: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
NetValueFX:

Bringing him to court has proven that sit at home is more effective than any form of protest. Bringing him to court has also proven that South East is the most important unit of this failed nation and FG can't afford a 30 day Lock down.
People who have lost their territories will call us Afghaeastern while they are more of slaves in their own region.
An Igbo man will never be a slave... And anyone that follows the part of slavery will be cast away lest he infect others.
lol. is that the story u tell your self??.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Psalmistproject: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Doesn’t even look like he’s in prison. Who knows how many women he’s fvcking there. No wonder he’s not disturbed

You are an official idiot!!
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
abeggnow:
lol. is that the story u tell your self??.
Tell yourself your own story and feel good
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106928710:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.
Omo! You've been wailing on every comment section with this same reply, the hustle is real bro, Pele dear.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
[b]Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Bonavi: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-photograph-of-nnamdi-kanu-in-court-today/
I ve never been in support of this man till today but seeing this man today in court looking this way I can only say God bless you Nnamdi Kanu. You are truly a gift to the whole of Africa.
If only Nigeria can give him autocratic power to lead this nation, Nigeria will be really better for it

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Gandollar(f): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
grin
Lamidi Cownu is handsome o
You are pained!!!!! grin
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
NetValueFX:

You can be so stupid like this! Why have they not been bringing him to court since? When DSS said they couldn't bring him to court because of logistics you didn't see that one to talk your trash? Getat abeg
You will get tired of saying this nonsense because many are languishing under this poor justice system. He won't be treated differently...
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Coronabirus:

You will get tired of saying this nonsense because many are languishing under this poor justice system. He won't be treated diff0erently...
Another trash... As you can see he is fresher than they people that brought him to court. Unless you have sight problem.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by abeggnow: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
NetValueFX:

Tell yourself your own story and feel good
i dont trll myself stories, i tell myself the truth. bitter or sweet and accept it
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2021
abeggnow:
i dont trll myself stories, i tell myself the truth. bitter or sweet and accept it
Na still the same thing. Feel good.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by pquaver(m): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2021
NetValueFX:

Abeg what are you to Nnamdi kanu? Are you not a slave. start casting urselves away first. Slaves calling others slaves..
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2021
pquaver:

Abeg what are you to Nnamdi kanu? Are you not a slave. start casting urselves away first. Slaves calling others slaves..
Lol. ... Tinubu Internet Urchin, You definitely don't know the meaning of slave! Go back to school.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by APCNig: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Doesn’t even look like he’s in prison. Who knows how many women he’s fvcking there. No wonder he’s not disturbed

Another Olosho on the loose.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by pquaver(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
NetValueFX:

Lol. ... Tinubu Internet Urchin, You definitely don't know the meaning of slave! Go back to school.

Do u have and opinion of your own do u have freewill? You can not do contrary to Nnamdi Kanus directive.. You are a living slave.. A slave who does not even. Know he is a slave is the worst form of slavery.. If it makes you feel OK. I am Tinubu interner Urchin but guess what, u or ur opinion can't change the fact I am igbo or who I am. n I will continue to stand again d tyranny of Nnamdi kanu.. Neither u or ur fellow urchins can do nada about it. Illiterate talking about school.. Wonders shall never end
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by pquaver(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

It is better to be Tinubu internet urchin than to be classified below a dead dog as you are to you albino master.. You are below a dead dog.. Jack is more beneficial to this life than you.. Ozu nwuru anwu..
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
pquaver:

It is better to be Tinubu internet urchin than to be classified below a dead dog as you are to you albino master.. You are below a dead dog.. Jack is more beneficial to this life than you.. Ozu nwuru anwu..
As an illiterate, you can't comprehend the statement. Only devilish beings will be so callous to kill even an innocent dog that pose no threat whatsoever. As urchins, only your belle is of value to you, even your live is worthless to you. For us, even our chicken is of value to us. We respect every life!
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by pquaver(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

As an illiterate, you can't comprehend the statement. Only devilish beings will be so callous to kill even an innocent dog that pose no threat whatsoever. As urchins, only your belle is of value to you, even your live is worthless to you. For us, even our chicken is of value to us. We respect every life!

How we will you not respect who pass you. Jack is more important in the struggle than you.. Illiterate call someone illiterate.. Do you even understand what they helped you to write up there? Mtschew.. MNK 's dog..
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
pquaver:

How we will you not respect who pass you. Jack is more important in the struggle than you.. Illiterate call someone illiterate.. Do you even understand what they helped you to write up there? Mtschew.. MNK 's dog..
If it pains you that Jack was buried as a fallen hero kill yourself
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by pquaver(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

If it pains you that Jack was buried as a fallen hero kill yourself

Jack is your hero.. Not mine.. Afterall he is greater than you..
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
pquaver:

Jack is your hero.. Not mine.. Afterall he is greater than you..
And greater than all your kinsmen combined. Pains will kill you.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by pquaver(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

And greater than all your kinsmen combined. Pains will kill you.

Unfortunately for u my kinsmen are yours too just Dat my lineage is greater than every single soul that will ever emerge from yours and Jack will forever be the greatest hero of your lineage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.