Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today (84410 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by ehemwhy(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=humilitypays post=106928706]Nigerian government would have refused to bring him to court today and see Nigeria burn to ashes. The stage was almost set, now I see that Buhari still have some iota of sense and fear in him.

Ohamadike nothing will do you. You will forever be remembered for standing against Fulani oppression [The Nigerian Government can decide to kill him ...There will be war and the South East will still lose . Before you attack me understand I am not against Kanu . The solution to this can only be political. ]
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Joromi1: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Can you tell me how many Igbos you and your family have helped so far?
My girlfriend is Igbo, I'm helping her.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2021
zedegit:

People are losing billions as a result of Monday sit at home ordered by him and enforced by his goons and you are here spewing rubbish.
grin cheesy cheesy grin I understand your painment.

Hope you made your billions that time.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2021
Rupertek:

So you know that Nelson Mandela spent 25years in jail? Why then are you idiots believing it is abominable for kanu to have stayed few months in detention? Kanunis now a god
I understand your pain. Go drink medicine. You will be alright
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by warlordd(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2021
So they still chained him to this Fendi attire? At least they should have tampered justice with mercy and allowed him to change clothes afterall he's not the only terrorist or criminal in Nigeria.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Biafrarep(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2021
I'm glad that government managed the court appearance well.

I'm also happy that Nnamdi Kanu is not only looking healthy but he also put up a cheerful demeanor.

These things may appear trivial but it matters a lot. IPOB members will obviously calm down on seeing their leader in this state. It would have been terrible if Nnamdi Kanu wasn't in court today or was looking unhealthy and angry.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by themanderon: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2021
He looks ok to me.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Arda1000(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Dhury:
Kanu is fraudster or can you tell me what he do for a living?
whatever he does isn't ur business
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2021
OmoEpe:
Baboon dressed in white suit for public exhibitions.

Las Las the suit no go follow am to Yankari game reserve, his final exhibition spot.

IPOB should start buying banana in trucks for their supreme leader Cownu

Babatunde from south west, this thing pain you o. Are you in “sivia” pain?
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Rafman12: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Mexicanbreed:

are you telling me Lagos is not part of southwest and remove Rivers from SS/SE and do your comparison again
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by jimyjames(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:

My girlfriend is Igbo, I'm helping her.

No she's helping you , dating an Igbo girl is an achievement for none Igbos, cause people like you should be f*cking the soil where Igbo girls bend to urinate

3 Likes

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Joromi1: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
jimyjames:

I thought you all said he's already dead? Nnamdi KANU is living better than you and your family in prison, nnamdi KANU is more useful to the ipob movement in prison, I personally as an ipob supporter want him to remain in prison so that the agitation will continue, besides Mandela was in prison for 27 yrs
Ok, 27 years? That means your Lord and personal saviour will remain in cage till 2028. And by then some of you may not be alive to see him free, and Biafra too will have to wait.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Pacyrus(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2021
My love for this man increases on a daily basis. cool
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by OmoEpe(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2021
Survivingnaija:

Babatunde from south west, this thing pain you o. Are you in “sivia” pain?

Sifia pain for a Baboon in DSS cage awaiting public exhibitions in Yankari game reserve? Nah

The cage is the natural habitation of a Baboon and the zoo remains it's original geographical location
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by BluntCrazeMan: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
soberdrunk:
.....looks like them get Fendi deal..... angry
Fendi will come looking for him..
He had made Fendi even more popular..
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
OmoEpe:

Sifia pain for a Baboon in DSS cage awaiting public exhibitions in Yankari game

The cage is the natural habitation of a Baboon and the zoo remains it's original geographical location

Haha, Baba calm down o. You get light for house? If you get, abeg chill and watch Netflix, relax your mind small.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by jimyjames(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:

Ok, 27 years? That means your Lord and personal saviour will remain in cage till 2028. And by then some of you may not be alive to see him free, and Biafra too will have to wait.
Biafra doesn't start and end with KANU, even if he dies this very day, another leader will emerge more fearless than KANU, so you made no sense here
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by blackmaine: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2021
The worst thing you moderators can do is to bound me , but you can't take away the biafran Lion spirit, your stupidity and egoism are at it's peak , you bunch of morons...I don't want to know your tribe ...I am Igbo and proudly Igbo and a biafran by birth , all you who seek for the downfall of my originality shall be crushed by Yahweh like he did to the Babylonians and Egyptians... Elohim shall make your generation die prematurely ...Amen
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by GentleRay: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2021
This guy is still fresh, beards well-trimmed Inside the DSS cell. Now, I believe Lai Mohammed when he said Millions were budgeted for El Zazaki meals only.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by BluntCrazeMan: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Since the government have finally brought him to court. I hope Ipob & all the non-state actors will cease all tantrums and allow peace in South East
The Government should better finish what they started.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by FourElements: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
grin
Lamidi Cownu is handsome o
They have to feed him well before "slaughter" grin

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by humilitypays(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=ehemwhy post=106930406][/quote]let me tell you what will happen if Buhari's foolishness push Nigeria to another civil war.

It will not be like the 1967 war because crude oil that made Britain and other world powers like Russia, Egypt to support Nigeria then has lost value and no world power will be fighting for it again like in 1960s.

Secondly, The North is highly divided now than in 1976 when Northeast and Northwest deceived North Central into helping them to fight for their hidden agenda, today Fulani herdsmen killings in middlebelt has opened their eyes so they won't be joining Northern Nigeria to fight again foolishly like they did in 1967.

Same applies to Southwest, at least majority of Yorubas won't be joining Northern Nigeria to fight any senseless war. Same with some parts of Niger Delta that joined Nigeria.

Again, once Buhari causes another war to errupt from the Southeast, of course Igbo soldiers will withdraw, same with some from Niger Delta, there will be a lot of sabotage in the Nigerian Army, and Boko Haram and ISWAP will use that opportunity of divided warfronts to decimate Northeast and declare Northeast Nigeria as an Independent Islamic State, Bandits in Northwest will be pushing for same in Northwest.

This will reduce the fighting power of Nigerian Army, and will give Southeast agitators and fighters an edge to completely pull out from Nigeria with little resistance.

And finally the Nigeria you all love so much because of crude oil will collapse, all thanks to terrorist Buhari and his foolish supporters and conspirators like you

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by BluntCrazeMan: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
NetValueFX:

Bringing him to court has proven that sit at home is more effective than any form of protest. Bringing him to court has also proven that South East is the most important unit of this failed nation and FG can't afford a 30 day Lock down.
People who have lost their territories will call us Afghaeastern while they are more of slaves in their own region.
An Igbo man will never be a slave... And anyone that follows the part of slavery will be cast away lest he infect others.
Correct..
The fear of the Igbos was what really brought MNK to Court.
Not the Government.
Not the DSS.

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Buckeyemedia1: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
IduNaOba:
Them for no bring am to court nah
Fear fear FG
They have taken him back to his cage, so now you can go & burn down the East.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Burgerlomo: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
grin
Lamidi Cownu is handsome o

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Buckeyemedia1: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Correct..
The fear of the Igbos was what really brought MNK to Court.
Not the Government.
Not the DSS.
Na true the Federal Government is afraid of an Empty Barrel, the hearing has been adjourned till when?
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Joromi1: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Biafra doesn't start and end with KANU, even if he dies this very day, another leader will emerge more fearless than KANU, so you made no sense here
Now you're talking. If Biafra is truly bigger than Kanu then you all should stop jubilating because he appeared to court in a Fendi. You should rather be focused on the future. Kanu has done his part and he did it badly; it's time you sacrificed him and look for a better replacement. Maybe someone less uncouth and more diplomatic.

1 Like

Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by Itzurboi(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Doesn’t even look like he’s in prison. Who knows how many women he’s fvcking there. No wonder he’s not disturbed
use calculus to get the answer tongue
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by joefelin2345: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2021
successmatters:
Iron Man grin

God bless this handsome gentleman. A fine specimen of God's creation.

Beauty
Brains
Grit
Wisdom
Humane
Erudite
Selfless
Born Royal
Blue blooded
Powerful

"It's not every year that men are born" - Igbo proverb.

Gaa gaa n' ogwu
Anu kporo nku na eju onu
Ofu onye ana asi nnoo nu
Oke nkita ji isi anya oku
Okpokuru ozopia
Dike ji isi eze mgbo
Continue singing praising him until he is jailed.
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by jimyjames(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:

Now you're talking. If Biafra is truly bigger than Kanu then you all should stop jubilating because he appeared to court in a Fendi. You should rather be focused on the future. Kanu has done his part and he did it badly; it's time you sacrificed him and look for a better replacement. Maybe someone less uncouth and more diplomatic.

Why won't we Jubilate? Like I said for me personally as an ipob supporter I want nnamdi KANU to remain in prison, his continues imprisonment will keep the fire of Biafra agitation in the hearts on every Biafran burning, the longer he stays in prison the bigger he becomes, Buhari's regime will end less than 2 yrs, Biafra will remain, nnamdi KANU will come out stronger
Re: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today by pacino26(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2021
EdwardRandy:

You want them to give him another opportunity to call Buhari an idiot? Who knows what he would call Buhari this time? embarassed

Maybe there's a more subtle way he'd put it this time. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.