Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform (46701 Views)

Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Senudi96(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
ANOTHER DAY TO REMIND YOU THAT NYSC NEEDS TO BE SCRAPPED? WHY IS THIS NATION BENT ON WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME AND LIFE?

Nobody forced you to register for NYSC. It's your will and choice. If you see it as a waste of time, don't do it. Period!
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by godliman: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, looks promising but it'll end in tears.
The app will be a den of racists, extremist Christians, anti-vaxers and flat earth ret@rds. I hope they don't set up their own rules, lol. Since it's the "truth media" and they claim to allow free speech, then members on there should be allowed to say and do whatever without getting banned, let's see how long it'll last. Lol.
Which tears, who is shedding tears?
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by felixnkubi: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
don't know why Nigerians support this man! better una focus on your sh*thole country and buhari

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by TemmyT002(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
He too go ban people tire
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by bluefilm: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

Delete Instagram and WhatsApp too while you're at it. cheesy

I don't even have instagram.

But I can never delete WhatsApp.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You did not give any facts. So there was no point wasting my time countering.
If you don't know how a deal was made with its intricate details at least Google for the information instead of biased reasonings.
I am sure you never watched any of his press conferences on the deal made.

Even the left wing media did not give a report like you did.

who signed the withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan??
Was that right wing app pulled down from both Apple and Google play store while their hosting rights was revoked by Amazon web services??
those are facts.
can you counter those? no so as usual you'll come up with beating about the Bush without saying anything

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Utherpendragon: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Watching
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Gmajor(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
A potential haven for racists and white supremacist

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by kingxsamz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

75million voted trump, and we his fans outside America in uK and other countries, imagine 50million in 1 week users, trump is no bypass
Lol, wishful thinking. Five years from now,
definitely more than 90% of the numbers you calculated In your head will still use those platforms your Trump is up against. Hell, if Trump's Twitter account is restored right now, he'll cry tears of joy. Nobody will spend so much time on some 'truth app' when there are better alternatives. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by kingxsamz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
bluefilm:

I don't even have instagram.

But I can never delete WhatsApp.

WhatsApp is owned by Facebook which also owns Instagram. Delete that one too and use 'truth app'. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
to best of my knowledge, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc has no OS of their own and they are not the owner of Android or iOS. So Trump TRUTH will run on any of these OS smoothly.

did you miss the part were a lot of right wing apps were pulled down from Apple and Google play stores when they were instigating violence thus violating Apple's and Google's policy

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by kingxsamz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
godliman:

Which tears, who is shedding tears?

You can't read? cheesy

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by kingxsamz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Gmajor:
A potential haven for racists and white supremacist

Lol, exactly. Nigerian Trump supporters think they'd like it there. grin

2 Likes

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
irunoko:
abegiii shatap.anyone that exposes your falsehood and inconsistencies is a narcissist

You truly deserve bubu

jeez! so much anger!
whatever you're going through is not the end of life.. you'll be alright I promise

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by exnovio(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Cant waith to be part of it,i admire this man with passion.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by bjtinz: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Johnnyessence:
It will survive. In 24 hours it will reach millions of people that have registered on it as members of the platform. I will go and register on it. I’ve missed Trump posts.

Lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by bjtinz: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
TruthSocial:

[s]If trump was putting pressure on the supreme court and the court refused to be pressurized even though he appointed 3 supreme court justices and 6 republican sits on the bench, they have the majority, isn't that democracy at his finest, trump was voted for by voters , no one voted for the justices, it is within his right to put pressure, just as the democrat have been pressuring the court since before trump on a number of social issues. He merely asked the supreme court to look at the evidence, State legislature make the laws and the laws guilding how the election should be run, a number of swing states governor's changed the law last minute without the state legislature and that is illegal, that itself is why there were irregularities in the administration of the election and we are audits are going on in different states and counties.
Trump's argument is totally valid.[/s]

Amazing. The lengths you guys go to defend this guy is truly remarkable.

Yet they complain of "supreme court governor" here. The stinking hypocrisy of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Jeromejnr(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
emae009:

who signed the withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan??
Was that right wing app pulled down from both Apple and Google play store while their hosting rights was revoked by Amazon web services??
those are facts.
can you counter those? no so as usual you'll come up with beating about the Bush without saying anything

Mr man get your facts right.

Signing withdrawal from Afghanistan is different from the technicalities involved in the withdrawal.

Trump signed the withdrawal and withdrew most troops since last year and made different conferences that they had to leave about 2500 troops or so back at Afghanistan that cannot be withdrawn at the moment..

Why ..

1. Because weapons had to go first.
2. Afghan US helpers with SIV visas had to leave the country first.
3. American citizens had to leave first.
And lastly the troops.
4. And finally, in case of a rebuttal from Taliban, Trump will reply.
Those were the concerns and technicalities. But Trump left.

Biden and his administration came and did the total opposite.

The signing wasn't the blame the technicalities was the blame.
That is why the left wing media blamed Biden.
There we media conferences upon conferences made on this issue. Get your knowledgebase updated.

When you are making a case make sure you argue with correct facts not bias.

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by bluefilm: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

WhatsApp is owned by Facebook which also owns Instagram. Delete that one too and use 'truth app'. grin

At the appointed time, when the time is right, I will DELETE whatsapp in a jiffy.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by DSoj(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Supported. Facebook n Twitter are bullies
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Dimase(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
You will know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by kingxsamz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
bluefilm:

At the appointed time, when the time is right, I will DELETE whatsapp in a jiffy.

Good for you. cheesy
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by bjtinz: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Donaldino Okechukwu Trump. grin

Despite being a pathological liar, for what it's worth, I miss the guy sha.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by greencard: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
emae009:

That the Talibans are on social media should already be a sign that anybody can be online.
If you're talking about Trump suspension then you have to go all the way back to when he first started using social media and not just use January incident to make a case.
Since November when it was likely Trump won't return, how many post did he make online claiming he won and all that. Did he get suspended? Did his posts get deleted? the only thing was a tag that informed other users that his opinions were verifiable facts.
His series of post led to a break in while Congress was in section.
Before I continue, do you realize what that means
The only reason he didn't get charged with treason was because none of is post was a direct order for that action...
Actions have consequences..
If you think I'm lying, form a group online and start discussing how to break into Aso Rock. Then let a break in happen if you won't be among the first to be kidnapped at night
u no no book grin

Waiting u deh talk self cheesy
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Elonmuzk(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Old fool, it's still going to fail like every other things he has ventured into.
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by derecho(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
witworth:
Democrats dem go still go there go sign up spoil am for am. Fear the way any majority take dey treat any minority.
Democracy?
How dem wan spoil am?
Trump no care o.So long as Truth Social no go ban am.
The guy kuku na shrewd business man.
Twitter and Facebook better form social united o.Because twitter and Facebook no get liver like dat. Ordinary Lai Mohammed wan finish twitter for Nigeria.
Trump don vex
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
emae009:
lol.. Is he going to create is own OS and mobile device? Where will it be launched on? iOS and Android right? remember what happened to Pan.... (whatever it was called).
You're standing up to Big Tech as claimed but you're hosting your supposed TRUTH on Big Tech.
You wail about the Talibans but it was you that signed the withdrawal agreement and pulled out half of the US forces from Afghanistan but sure it's always someone's else fault with narcissists
Keep quiet please. The rubbish your god Joe Biden is doing is enough to let everyone know that he is illegitimate!
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by pacespot(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin

Crazy man grin wink
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Mr man get your facts right.

Signing withdrawal from Afghanistan is different from the technicalities involved in the withdrawal.

Trump signed the withdrawal and withdrew most troops since last year and made different conferences that they had to leave about 2500 troops or so back at Afghanistan that cannot be withdrawn at the moment..

Why ..

And lastly the troops.
Those were the concerns and technicalities. But Trump left.

Biden and his administration came and did the total opposite.

The signing wasn't the blame the technicalities was the blame.
That is why the left wing media blamed Biden.
There we media conferences upon conferences made on this issue. Get your knowledgebase updated.

When you are making a case make sure you argue with correct facts not bias.

How was Trump going to reply with half the force??
Accusing me of bias, look in the mirror first. Like I've always said, when things go haywire everybody is very quick to point hand without offering solution..
this is your technicalities right:
And lastly the troops.

1. when you push out the weapons, what will the remaining soldiers fight with??
2 and 3 Afghan have to leave first or American have to leave first, which one??
4. how would Trump reply when it's only half the force that are there with weapons that are already shipped out??

I didn't have to go anywhere before picking apart your technicalities.

Before the withdrawal, the Afghan military was beefed up with American equipments to fight the Talibans while the US and NATO forces focus on withdrawal.
With the equipments and the training they had received, it was predicted that Kabul won't to the Talibans hand before December of this year.
Two weeks before the Talibans took Kabul, the same Afghan military repelled an attack on one of the 4 major cities in Afghanistan thus reinforcing the believe that they can hold their own then suddenly, they weren't putting up a fight no more and the President went on exile.
In these scenarios, how was the pull out supposed to happen??
Remember as per the agreement, the US forces were not supposed to interfere with Afghan matter no more and the Talibans will stay off Kabul Airport while the withdrawal was ongoing.

1 Like

Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by Quahl: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nice one... abeg launch am sharp sharp
Re: TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform by emae009(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:
Keep quiet please. The rubbish your god Joe Biden is doing is enough to let everyone know that he is illegitimate!

please I don't engage in dumb talk, if you're not intelligent enough to say something worthwhile scroll and pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.