Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) (44204 Views)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Akalia(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Chingyyang:
How this one take affect price of gas now??
Buy hot plate. Put your gas cooker aside for now.
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Highter1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Blackfire:
My former girlfriend

grin
YOU DON DEY GO........
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by ibtommy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
AmericanDad:
35 abi 50. Tueh!

If dem dash you the 'thing' na you no go talk say na 50 years she be. Just talking gragragra grin
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by tutudesz: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dailymice:
AlexReports don switch base sharp sharp
If deputy candidate fit switch, who be Alex grin

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by BigDolph(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Pensioners are hungry in kogi state

Teachers are hungry in kogi state

Civil servants are hungry in kogi state.
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
The main people feasting on the remnants of a pathetic state while the citizens suffer!
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Wegood: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
book cheap flight any where in the world see link below
http://www.travelstart.com.ng/?affId=218483&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=218483
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by jimtemi1: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
To celebrate, in any location of he choice? That will cost a fortune .who am I to complain I dey were I dey hustle just to put something on the table
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by akeeng: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
This Ejura for KSU that year. Smh
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Gratitudes081(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
This must Have been an old post because the First Lady and her Husband, Yahaya Bello are currently at the 6the year anniversary of Aisha Bihari Foundation program at the State House in Abuja, today.
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Gratitudes081(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
This must Have been an old post because the First Lady and her Husband, Yahaya Bello are currently at the 6th year anniversary of Aisha Bihari Foundation program at the State House in Abuja, today.
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oga Alexreports, Your Political Principal is in big trouble, and you're here chasing around Kogi-State Political Women..
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Oracleforce: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
obembet:
35 Yrs

Make I see better man. God connect me now

old and evening newspaper looking for rich dude...

gold digger...

if you improve your status and work hard , you dont need any man to connect you...

but you dey live for one room apartment, come dey find rich dude to marry, ....

you can always marry based on your level

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kpekus Excellencies
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Don't worry all this shine shine that is still dey worrying you will soon lapse.

The Tenure of your hubby governance will soon expire therefore having access to public fund will be things of the past. Using public fund to parry and vibe will soon be over.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I SWEAR TO NACK DIS LADIES DE HUNGRY ME. I NO MIND GO RAWW.. WTF MAN

Their husbands are incredibly dangerous niggas, sha.....
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Boogyman557: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Their husbands are incredibly dangerous niggas, sha.....
TRUE TALK MAN
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by evy800(f): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
exactly how is this news
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
AmericanDad:
35 abi 50. Tueh!

Lawrence can't be more than 48.

If his wife is 35, Omo, the age difference no be here o......
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
35years looking like my big sister, she's 45 jor
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
AlexReports:
IMPRESSIVE..... KOGI STATE FIRST LADY, MRS RASHIDA YAHAYA BELLO CELEBRATES HER COLLEAGE IN GRAND STYLE...

It’s women supporting women as the wife of kogi state Governor , Mrs Rashida Bello took to her Instagram handle to send a heart warming birthday message from Saudi Arabia to her junior colleague, the wife of the Deputy Governor, Mrs Ejura Onoja As she turn 35 years.

It’s gathered that the relationship between the governor’s wife and deputy’s wife has been nothing but Cordial.
However, the First Lady was seen under a comment where she promise to take the birthday girl on a vacation in any location of her choice as soon as she returns to the country.

Meanwhile, Mrs Onoja on the other hand appreciated her boss for such wonderful a gesture.

Happy birthday to Her...

Fat pússies!
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
WASTING PUBLIC FUNDS FOR FRIVOLITIES.

A Poor state like Kogi state that could not pay salaries during the first tenue of governor Yahya Bello should not be wasting public funds on frivolities.

The first lady of Kogi state should stop all this wasteful adventure.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Lukaku95: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Falseprofet2:
In life try and be decisive
that's a lie . Nothing like that happened.. he was assassinated. But not by his servants.
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Falseprofet2: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lukaku95:
that's a lie . Nothing like that happened.. he was assassinated. But not by his servants.

Try and not be arrogant and unlearned at the same time
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Agha-Mohammad-Khan
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Lukaku95: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Falseprofet2:

Try and not be arrogant and unlearned at the same time
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Agha-Mohammad-Khan
nothing like that in Wikipedia
Re: Rashida Bello Celebrates Ejura Onoja On Her 35th Birthday (Photos) by Falseprofet2: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lukaku95:
nothing like that in Wikipedia

Google the right one. Its on there..they r many aga khans. Wikipedia has it but its not considered authorative thats why i sent you Britannica- a better source for information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.