Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

All What You To Understand About Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leak Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All What You To Understand About Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leak Out (555 Views)

Ladies See The Secret I Want To Leak Out To You! / Watch Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape Leak Live & Direct / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All What You To Understand About Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leak Out by OliveDeveloper: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
TIWA Savage has defiantly addressed her sex tape with her boyfriend being leaked online.

FIRSTLY WATCH THIS VIDEO TO THE END

The Afrobeats singer, 41, hit back at trolls who tried to "destroy" her and make her feel "ashamed" over the explicit video.

Tiwa Savage has reacted to her sex tape with her boyfriend being leaked onlineCredit: Instagram

https://oliveloaded.com.ng/all-what-you-to-understand-about-tiwa-savage-sex-tape-leak-out/

(1) (Reply)

What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. / 5 Parts Of The Male Body That Some Women Find Attractive / My People Pls I Need Your Advice Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.