Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. (553 Views)

“Nigerian Girls Go Into Relationship For Money” – South African Star Laments / What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by BrendanJo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
At what age is actually best for a girl to go into a relationship? This question was thrown at me by some girls. There further asked if is proper to discuss relationship issues with their parents. They were complaining about how they got advances from guys and they discuss with their parents and their parents ended up spanking some of them and asked never to raise up or discuss relationship issues with them again. Are such parents right or wrong?
Note: some of these girls are still in secondary school.
Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by anslemarinze52(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
10 years

People just de ask stupid question up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
20 years cheesy
Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by cherryCola: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
20 years cheesy

You that my dog dis-flowered at the age of 8 lipsrsealed .
Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by cherryCola: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
anslemarinze52:
10 years

Oga is not a stupid question undecided.

Take you hunger,pain,frustration to Aso Ass-oh-rock.
Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
cherryCola:

You that my dog dis-flowered at the age of 8 lipsrsealed .
YOU BETTER RESPECT YOURSELF OOO

Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by cherryCola: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
YOU BETTER RESPECT YOURSELF OOO

lol....cheesy

I was expecting a more brutal reply (guess you where
short of words) cheesy.

Good girl smiley.
Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
cherryCola:

lol....cheesy

I was expecting a more brutal reply (guess you where
short of words) cheesy.

Good girl smiley.
u dey look for person way u go quarrel with this evening, abi? grin grin
I no go take wetin u write too serious because I want make u sleep well grin grin tongue
Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by Jeon(f): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
55 years is preferable and also approved by the Constitution.

Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by Divoc19(f): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
From 18 she can start exploration, get serious by 20 because, between 20 - 23 na marriage
Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by agbangam: 2:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Had a bae when I was in JSS3 and we were deeply in love in SS2. So from my personal experience, I will advice parents especially mothers to start having healthy relationship discussion, with their girl child when they are in senior secondary. Our African parents prefer to rebuke,shout and spank their daughters instead of guarding them on relationship matters angry....
17 plus is a ripe age wink

1 Like

Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by Boogyman557: 3:53am On Nov 12, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool D NEW GENERATION OF KIDS DNT HVE AGE TO START. ANYTIME DE START, TAKE IT LIKE DAT. WTF MAN
Re: What Age Do You Think Is Best For A Girl To Go Into Relationship. by BrendanJo(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Is only stupid people that consider everything questions to be stupid.
anslemarinze52:
10 years

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Wonderful Ladies / Why Was Miss Nairaland Discontinued? / 5 Parts Of The Male Body That Some Women Find Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.