Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix (59605 Views)

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by MsFaith: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

Have been putting on nose mask before going out now.

lalasticlala

You look like one of those undergraduate male students that will stay in their hostels and be ‘yabbing’ every girl that passes.

This one na 1st warning.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by DoggoneDogg: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
OP go into comedy. Your people are making it big

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by nathanomochi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Get predisolone together with above ,even if 6hrs is quite a long time. The prednisolone will suffice sha
Penicillin:
Allergic reaction...You could get loratidine tablet and also hydrocortisone injection would do the trick..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by EmekaBlue(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
The Fire ant commander bad. You wan destroy their formation and go free abi
Dem get you well
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Shey you dey whyne me nii, better go treat your herpes and carry the girl too for test and treatment
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Angrygoat: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
U r lucky when thr r diff types of custom face mask. U no get wohala
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by vabok(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Aboniki eeeee
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ant kiss you
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Kokaine(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
RoyalBlu:
Try and go to the pharmacy. They'll give you something for the swelling...

You can use ice block on it too.

You'll be fine.
what about those black ant bites. Is there a remedy for them too. Those bites can pain. It can disturb sleep totally if you sleep on rug that has plenty fur.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Timothyoj(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
greymiles:
U don put mouth for matter wey no konsain u

grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fireant has remodelled your lips
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by derolemode(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond
Take a drop of kerosene and put in the affected area you'll immediately start to feel the soothing relief
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by gabbytabby: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rub red palm oil on it and also sip a little red oil also. It will go down.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by gabbytabby: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala

Rub red palm oil on it and also sip a little red palm oil and it will go down.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Oppy2k2: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Cho Cho Cho see your life now.

If we scrutinize very well now, u are among those that watched Tiwa salvage banger.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Olubode07(f): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ayeee oooo.... This na village people's hands kiss
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Jimasun00: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Apply iced cubes.After then apply raw unaldulterated honey.You will be fine withing 3hrs and those swellings will vanish.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Tapout(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
How fire ant take reach your lips of all parts of your body? cheesy cheesy

Try ice cubes, it could ease the inflammation.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Princeton92(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
You such p*ssy??
Lol
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Very normal. It will still go down.
Happened to my brother once. His own was like 3x this grin
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by chally100(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala
sorry bro, you have been kissed by the goddess
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by obembet(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala

Make I save ur picture for meme, it will be useful in future.

You go sabi give head o .. abi u fit work under me?
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by tradepunter: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
greymiles:
U don put mouth for matter wey no konsain u

Waka grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by moneyissweet(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Spiritual attack

Village people has finally get you.

PUSSYHOE:
grin grin
That kind swell must be from pussy in my experience.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Kissiemu(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nna men!

Talk true you have licked the wrong toto

What can a nigga do?
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by morikee: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
obembet:

Make I save ur picture for meme, it will be useful in future.

You go sabi give head o .. abi u fit work under me?

Omo see fine things
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by jubrilELsudan: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW THE FIRE ANT WAS ABLE TO STING YOU ON YOUR LIPS.

LIKE WERE YOU TRYING TO KISS IT?

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by armyofone(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Village ant don follow you dey quarrel. Egwu la tu m o cheesy

They didn't see anywhere else to sting but your mouth - you quarrel with who ?

Butt bites were more common when I was little. So that ant still dey Nigeria ? We are almost done killing ours here grin

Sorry op, don't scratch it.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
It looks funny cheesy cheesy ...
Juliusmugu...how far? Good evening sir...
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by BrainSanitizer: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
No dey suck toto you no hear now you're disguising under fire ant sting....

Hehehehehe cheesy
I dey tell you.
Check am well well na Ijebu man wife him go suck.
Children of nawadays no dey hear word at all at all.
In our days, we eat food and 4orkkk pussy.
These days, they eat pussy and say "4orkkk food!!!"
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
hmmmm OP better talk true, maybe that you enter fight with that banny boyfriend him con bust ur mouth, abi you go put mouth 4 waiting no concern you, abi after sucking that banny pussy you forget to brush your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS) / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo / 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.