Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat (43008 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by BigYash: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Eyinju112:
You were making sense from the beginning, and I was thinking a sensible person is talking, not until you made Your conclusion , I just had to conclude you’re no brainer...

I think your mother divorced you father for inheritance sake...
And you’ve pushed your sisters to becoming gold diggers...
I now get it.... let that end with your family and stop disgracing your family for been a gold digger cause there’re still lotta women out there who love unconditionally, genuinely and fear divorce a lot....
Bitter soul,it seems I just described you and all the female in your family,in that very last part.. Ahahahaha. grin. Bitter soul,I didn't mention your mother's name in my comment,if you read it very well.. You only came to my mention,to show nairalanders ,who you,your female siblings and your mom are. And ofcourse the ill characters you all possess. Bitter soul ,get off my mention,and go work on changing your devilish and manipulative character. The very one you and your sisters inherited from your mom .Bitter soul ,get this into your damn head .. The wise already got the message, while the foolish like you ,will forever remain foolish..
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Warricity: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
DNA, uploading bro.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bahddo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
It seems like the type of cheating you're referring to is physical (aka. sexual intercourse). If she could go to the extent of asking you to swear with the Bible because your word wasn't enough for her to believe you, it's only fair that she gives you the same respect by doing the same. I know if someone asks me to do such a thing, they gotta be ready to follow suit, otherwise I would deduce their refusal as hypocritical and that they're not particularly innocent of what they're accusing me of. Sometimes when people cheat or have cheated, they'll accuse their partner of cheating; it's a form of gaslighting. It's something men do but women can also play that game.
women even do it more. Many women who snoop around and accuse their partners of cheating out of the blue, are likely cheating themselves. They just want to accuse you first so that you'd be too busy defending yourself to suspect them. If you catch them, they can easily say it's because they thought you were cheating.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by wizdomnzube(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Phonix16:
mr assuming your wife is not faithful or had a fling once what will you do? divorce her and your two children will grow up not been close to there parent your best option if you love her then forget it you also cheated with your chat with ladies which she saw so just forget and build your home brother. let peace rain
Aje u be big fool. If u be my brother and u drop this kind advice I go dis disbrother you angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by wizdomnzube(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kingsean:

your marriage would likely end soon. this is a big sign. you caused it when you started chatting with random girls in a questionable manner. she is not stupid na. if she starts chatting with random guys like that too, would you be happy about it? she might not have slept with any other guy so just calm down first. she is playing mind games with you. she just wants you to feel that as you have girls outside, she also has guys. you need to go and sit her down at night. apologize to her for chatting girls up in a questionable manner. delete those chats in front of her. assure her that no one would take her place no matter what and that she is the only one in ur life. "I'm sorry" in marriage is very important. once you do these, she would reconsider and later open up to you and you'd know what's happening. even if she doesn't accept your apology straight away, give her time and don't disturb her. she'll gradually start missing you and open up. women are very emotional. they act based on emotions and that's why sometimes when you notice they behave cranky, just give them space and they'll go back to factory settings because the more you bug them at that moment, the worse it becomes.
Odogwu simp!

He should apologize to her so she can see the mumu in him and lie to his face that she isn't cheating and cook up some cock and bull story why she didn't swear. I weep for the kind of men we get for this our generation

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Voltariane: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Pls pardon my typo errors and will just make this brief as i can. I need your inputs in this scenerio that is giving me some sort of concern.

I have been married for close to five years now and have two kids to it. My marriage to my wife has been ups and down but have always tried my best to be a responsible husband and also father. I ensure I take care of my home financially to my capabilities.

My wife happens to be a good wife though with her own flaws as she is not perfect. She always has the notion that am cheating on her and have a side chick. But to be honest to you guys, i have never had sex with any other woman except my wife ever since i married her. Though at times the temptation might come to catch some flings out there but will later decline such thought and abort any action have made to do it on the long run.. At times my wife will read chats I do have with some random girls and have the notion that am cheating. I know i have been wrong in this but attimes a man will want to be a man but as i said earlier, have never had sex with those girls. Just random chats that all and it doesnt go further or lead anywhere.

So it happened that me and my wife had a very serious misunderstanding recently that resulted to verbal abuse and also almost physical violence from the two of us. The last time i intended to have sex with my wife, she denied me and this had been in my mind and got me so angry towards her. So it happend that she needed my help for something and did not help, she started shouting and nagging and this got me angry and i almost hit her but i didn't. During those heated moment she started saying things about my cheating and so on. She said if am not cheating that i should swear with bible but i refuse to swear that night. Upon the following day i decided to even swear with bible that i have never had sex with any woman ever sinced i married her. I know i was innocent and i truely swear that very day to make her change her mindset and perception about me.

After the swear, something happened that makes me confused till this very day, I ask my wife to also use the Bible to swear that she had not cheated or slept with any man ever since she got married to me. Could you imagine that despite all my efforts to make my wife to swear using the bible, she refused bluntly that she will never do such. I asked her why but she insisted she is not going to swear.

This got me concerned and was asking myself why is this woman refusing to do this if truely she is innocent and doesnt have any skeleton in her compound. Her excuse was that she cant use the world of God to swear but mind you she is the one that prompted me to do such at first. I even seized her phone that if she doesnt swear i wont return the phone to her but despite my threat, my wife didn't not.

This lasted for hours and I later gave up on the quest. Ever since then have not being myself and have been thinking alot. My wife doesnt look like someone that can cheat on me cos have not seen any traces as such but with this her action, its making me to have a rethink about her.

Pls house i dont know what step to take as i need your mature advice on way forward on this issues troubling me. Every input will be well appreciated especially from married and experienced people.

First of. You shouldn't have swear as a Christian. The Bible says let your yes be yes and let your no be no. Moreover, thy shall no swear. Peradventure your wife might not be cheating but only acting on what has been whispered into her mind by the devil the home breaker. The devil is wise. When he wanted the fall of man he didn't go to Adam but Eve . It was not just a day whispering it took time he kept on convincing her to eat the fruit. What am saying is that there was something to hold on to by the devil which is the fruit. In your case it's the chat. So he keeps whispering into her mind that you are chatting and that she too can do same abi loose trust in her sight. Read the fall of adam and eve. You will understand. That the energy wants to still your joy in marriage but the only way to do that is true your wife the weaker vessel via your chat with other girls as the foundation. My 2 cent
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Kingsean(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Odogwu simp!

He should apologize to her so she can see the mumu in him and lie to his face that she isn't cheating and cook up some cock and bull story why she didn't swear. I weep for the kind of men we get for this our generation

you don't know anything about marriage. it's obvious. by apologizing, he would calm the tension and she would be less tensed. this would make it easier for him to confirm things because she would not be too apprehensive. Use wisdom sometimes. stop being stupid. sometimes you have to be sneaky to get the truth. not everything should involve shouting or aggression. she may not be cheating so don't conclude and ruin this man's marriage. someone had once asked me to swear by the Bible and I refused. he concluded but later regretted everything. if everyone was like you, no one would be married in this world.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by sulakishop(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
You need a wife
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by DrFestus: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
If she can't swear with the bible, ask her to swear with anything she like. If she still refuse, den go tell your family cos cheating is not allowed from women in marriage, it's a taboo
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by iTearHerToto: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Pls pardon my typo errors and will just make this brief as i can. I need your inputs in this scenerio that is giving me some sort of concern.

I have been married for close to five years now and have two kids to it. My marriage to my wife has been ups and down but have always tried my best to be a responsible husband and also father. I ensure I take care of my home financially to my capabilities.

My wife happens to be a good wife though with her own flaws as she is not perfect. She always has the notion that am cheating on her and have a side chick. But to be honest to you guys, i have never had sex with any other woman except my wife ever since i married her. Though at times the temptation might come to catch some flings out there but will later decline such thought and abort any action have made to do it on the long run.. At times my wife will read chats I do have with some random girls and have the notion that am cheating. I know i have been wrong in this but attimes a man will want to be a man but as i said earlier, have never had sex with those girls. Just random chats that all and it doesnt go further or lead anywhere.

So it happened that me and my wife had a very serious misunderstanding recently that resulted to verbal abuse and also almost physical violence from the two of us. The last time i intended to have sex with my wife, she denied me and this had been in my mind and got me so angry towards her. So it happend that she needed my help for something and did not help, she started shouting and nagging and this got me angry and i almost hit her but i didn't. During those heated moment she started saying things about my cheating and so on. She said if am not cheating that i should swear with bible but i refuse to swear that night. Upon the following day i decided to even swear with bible that i have never had sex with any woman ever sinced i married her. I know i was innocent and i truely swear that very day to make her change her mindset and perception about me.

After the swear, something happened that makes me confused till this very day, I ask my wife to also use the Bible to swear that she had not cheated or slept with any man ever since she got married to me. Could you imagine that despite all my efforts to make my wife to swear using the bible, she refused bluntly that she will never do such. I asked her why but she insisted she is not going to swear.

This got me concerned and was asking myself why is this woman refusing to do this if truely she is innocent and doesnt have any skeleton in her compound. Her excuse was that she cant use the world of God to swear but mind you she is the one that prompted me to do such at first. I even seized her phone that if she doesnt swear i wont return the phone to her but despite my threat, my wife didn't not.

This lasted for hours and I later gave up on the quest. Ever since then have not being myself and have been thinking alot. My wife doesnt look like someone that can cheat on me cos have not seen any traces as such but with this her action, its making me to have a rethink about her.

Pls house i dont know what step to take as i need your mature advice on way forward on this issues troubling me. Every input will be well appreciated especially from married and experienced people.
Your wife getting dicked bro. What do you expect when she blatantly refused

Pukes angry
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by wizdomnzube(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kingsean:

you don't know anything about marriage. it's obvious. by apologizing, he would calm the tension and she would be less tensed. this would make it easier for him to confirm things because she would not be too apprehensive. Use wisdom sometimes. stop being stupid. sometimes you have to be sneaky to get the truth. not everything should involve shouting or aggression. she may not be cheating so don't conclude and ruin this man's marriage. someone had once asked me to swear by the Bible and I refused. he concluded but later regretted everything. if everyone was like you, no one would be married in this world.
Na una type dey train another man pikin and when una later find out, instead if una to treat the bitch of a wife f.up, una go kill ursef.

Abeg na the last time I go reply u be dis. I hope the OP nor see dat ur mumu advice angry
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Ebymyk(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Instead of trying to be a responsible husband, Just be a sensible man. Work on yourself.
Don't ever do anything to impress any woman because they never get satisfied.

Nothing can ever keep a woman unless she just wants to stay so it's better not to waste time time and life trying to impress them.
Even money can not keep a woman.
1st 3 richest people in the world are DIVORCED!

THINK!
#word#
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Ebymyk(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
All women have that tendency to cheat just like the men... But theirs is controlled and calculated.... After God, fear woman, nothing really satisfies them, just play your part... And be very sensitive to details about her..try to understand her more.. Always be ahead of her... Else she go over you...
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by ThatFairGuy: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
When you eventually get married, you won't be faithful undecided

It's obvious
Bola146:

Seriously you are still a kid, you need to grow mature, swearing with Bible doesn't mean you are innocent. Go and ask our politicians lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
When you eventually get married, you won't be faithful undecided

It's obvious

Pele Mr Obvious

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by igbowoman: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

Your head correct so?
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Solofresh2: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bola146:
Swearing with the Bible is totally wrong, let your yes be yes and no be no, what would you do if you see her chatting with men Do unto others as you want others to do unto you sad if you did acted suspicious, she is not a fool to keep quiet, women are jealous in nature, she wants the best for her family, she is a human being too, you are the head of the family, you should know the best for your family. You trust your wife but you are still doubting or your conscience is questioning you cheesy cheesy I don't understand? Please settle it amicably and if you are at fault, you know how you settle your fights before, don't let third party come into your home. Some comments here might lead your marriage astray, don't let ego destroy you, confront her and sit her down to apologise and way forward sad
OP please don't take this advice
I beg of you!
Watch your wife movements closely if you have the time
Some women are so intelligent that you will never find out they are cheating on you till you die
Men have really suffered in this world sha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Solofresh2: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Longsleeve:

Alright let it slide..

If she's cheating you will surely find out one day..
He might never find out if he is not willing to,till death
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by frozen70(f): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

Never allow any one to out you through difficult and unprepared actions it doesn't pay at the end

Your wife is a drama queen and she realy got your mumu button

Now back to the issue

Whether she swears or not, would that make you to keep her as a wife or chase her away

Next time don't and never allow arguments to put you beyond your boundaries

Forger about those swears because she wants to be sure you dint date out now that you have cleared yourself she will prepare another gambling to tackle you

Pls be rest assured that she doesn't flirt so that you can have peace and be rest assured that there is nothing like that

So far you don't engage in to such

Women are drama queen's she is warming up for a not prove that your are faithful and loyal to her as time goes on, until you stop giving her time to nag you out of your peaceful heart
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by themanderon: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Reverse psychology. I have seen this before. But you people should not be tempting God by swearing with his word. His judgement might seem slow to us but it surely comes.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by ThatFairGuy: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Eleni nja waya. Shaa lo loko undecided
Bola146:

Pele Mr Obvious
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Eleni nja waya. Shaa lo loko undecided

Wa wa alright pele
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by ThatFairGuy: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Obinrin so'wa nu.... Ta nfe gbe eleke eebu sile undecided
Bola146:

Wa wa alright pele
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Ekhare: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bro please send a direct message to me and I will share my experience with you.

Granted that the kids are there and that you don't know the character the next woman will exhibit, my advise to you is to forgive her.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Obinrin so'wa nu.... Ta nfe gbe eleke eebu sile undecided

Emi gan o fe Oniranu oponu okunrin alainironu oshi bi tie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'll invite you when I get married so gbo omo mi
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by ThatFairGuy: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kilagbe kiloju, awada mi lo le. Kilode, emi nikan tan cheesy

Awada mi lo le o cheesy.
Bola146:

Emi gan o fe Oniranu oponu okunrin alainironu oshi bi tie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'll invite you when I get married so gbo omo mi
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Kilagbe kiloju, awada mi lo le. Kilode, emi nikan tan cheesy

Awada mi lo le o cheesy.

E ma binu ooo cool

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by ThatFairGuy: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Just felt like speaking my language, been a while. No hard feelings.
Asun ji o
Bola146:

E ma binu ooo cool
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Just felt like speaking my language, been a while. No hard feelings.
Asun ji o

Amin Jesu
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by UncleKoboko: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

My fear is that even though she is not cheating presently, should i be concerned she had cheated in the past
She's definitely.
If you love your life and future. Don't give up until you know the truth. Never trust a woman!
Give it time like a month or two, do as if you've forgotten about the issue and later, find a way of hacking through her phone... I'm very sure that you'll find something, but prepare your mind for the worst.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Kingsean(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Na una type dey train another man pikin and when una later find out, instead if una to treat the bitch of a wife f.up, una go kill ursef.

Abeg na the last time I go reply u be dis. I hope the OP nor see dat ur mumu advice angry

Bros stop this nonsense you're spewing. the guy can actually investigate her silently. he does not have to make a fuss about it. once she is found guilty, he can boot her out. I don't condone cheating. it's disgusting whether it's a man or woman who does it.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by UncleKoboko: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emekayoung:

Do you know about the phone hacking stuff? Most of us need to know the devil we are married to.
Yes and I can teach you some basic and simple things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Have I Done The Right Things? / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.