Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat (42958 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Lostchild(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022

I know how you feel.

I saw a lady who swear with the bible just to ease her husband. It was God that later have mercy and remove the curse from her life because she was guilty of cheating.

She was a cheat but swore with the bible and what she swore started happening to her because of the power of the word of God.

Will advice you to calm down and live peafecully for the sake of your children and not for the sake of trusting your wife.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Babs67(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2021
The surest way of putting a check on them is to regularly hack through their phones.
NEVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE FOOLED BY THESE VAGINA PEOPLE.

U said it all but to the point of hacking thier phones to check on them is not hygienic, cos u will surly loose focus and be distracted. Sure way is to let them be and let them satisfy thier selves. Sooner or later, if you are ment to be, nothing will happen
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by sonofanarchy(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Saintmary:

I don't care for your opinion, my point is that the husband and wife are wrong.

They should both grow sense and run their marriage effectively, whatever happens to their marriage, heaven will not fall.

If the husband, who is the leader cannot avoid appearances of evil like emotional cheating, then he cannot understand that the wife is only responding to his type of leadership. He deserves the type of wife he got. That's my point.
one thing with you women, you think marriage is like the korean movies you watch.. men suffer emotional truama in marriages. any woman wey one stress my life, i go push am.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by MNDY(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2021
MarketDispatch:

You both got married before the Bible...so, I don't see any reason you both cannot affirm your marriage by swearing before same Bible.

Abi o
As a matter of fact, they swore with the Bible with the help of the clergy who joined them. She cannot swear but can make someone swear. I blame the OP, he was not smart. This is not about his genuine innocence. He let her manipulate him. Now there is a crack in his marriage.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Emekayoung(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

My fear is that even though she is not cheating presently, should i be concerned she had cheated in the past
It's possible unless you have a way to find out the truth. Or if the thing is eating you up seriously then go spiritual to find out the truth.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Chyma231(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Ur wife dey knack person bro . . ...use your head ...this bitches ain't loyal
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Emekayoung(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
On a serious note, your wife is definitely cheating.

It's uncommon these days that married women cheat.
It's like everyone is trying to do competition for who cheats the most or who has the highest bodycounts.

90 % of Nigerian girls have at least 2-3 fúckíng lovers.
Even if you are seeing her for 23.5 hours in a day, just know that in the remaining 30 mins she will use it to play her games.

The craziest evil thing they know how to do best is when this is happening is:

PLAY THE VICTIM CARD
and
GUILT-TRIP YOU and make you feel like the terrible one.

Never ever trust them. Even the married ones.

The surest way of putting a check on them is to regularly hack through their phones.
NEVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE FOOLED BY THESE VAGINA PEOPLE.
Do you know about the phone hacking stuff? Most of us need to know the devil we are married to.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by ojasweb(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2021
sweetMichael:
Pride is the Devil... getting hood in ur family..be a man and let it go���go with these �����

Did you mean to write "be a simp"?

And in 20 years if he comes here to write that his kids are not his, what would you say?
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Why do you chat with random girls to cause suspicion and make your wife jealous? Do you know what is called"payback cheating"? Even if your wife cheated, it happened in the past, so let go, and forgive. Or if she was planning to cheat as payback for your own cheating, I believe she has regained her trust in you again and will not do it again, stop making your wife suspect you. It was wrong to use Bible to swear.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Ylink4sure: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

But i had the intention of forcing her to swear else there will be issue in the home and things will not go well with both of us cos its through that swearing that will make me seeing her faithful. If she is innocent as cliamed, why is it difficult for her to prove her innocent. I need to know. I gave her the condition that things will not be normal in the home again except she prove her innocent by swearing.

Sir,your wife most probably not cheating and you know that. You made her push you to swear with the Bible because you destroyed her trust in you. You expected her to catch you 'red-handed' to be convinced you were cheating? The chats etc were enough! Would you have been pleased to see chats between your wife and potential lovers? Consider this, because she refused to swear( a correct decision) with the 'Holy' Bible you are already upset! I wonder what you would have done if you had seen anything suspicious on her phone.

Sir,man up and take responsibility. You have a good wife and you've made her insecure! Be careful not to destroy your marriage. It was only a matter of time before you cheated on her before this episode.

It is well with you
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by mbjsuki(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

As i said, she made me do it and just to put a stop to her incessant accusations of cheating on her and changing her perception, i never knew it will resort to this as i regretted it.

My brother, going forward, kindly learn from this, never should you swear by anything lest I say the bible even when you are right. Let your Yes be "yes" and No be "no", no matter the circumstances.
On the flip side, your wife, you have a lot to do. I pray and I ask God to step in this very matter for you. 80% of the downfall of men even in the bible is caused by women hence I will suggest you tread carefully. You do not need to develop blood pressure at this early age rather find joy in other things that makes you happy, I wish you well.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Tzar(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
‘Grown ass’ woman wrapper, thank you for your useless comment. You better walk in my shoes 1st before jumping like a d*mb f*ck to defend the indefensible.
May God in his infinite power make you go through ALL I went through in the hands of my ex wife. Thereafter, come back and give your ‘grown’ b*tch ass man advice.
You better say a big AMEN to my prayer that you go through what I went through, otherwise you are less than a maggot!
DeipTruth:

You sound like a child, like a fxxlish child in an adult body.

Just grow up and live your life. The person you divorced has moved on. Learn to move on too and stop allowing bitterness to hold you hostage.

Forgive yourself and forgive the mistakes of the past. You'll be fine I promise you.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Cyoung4real(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
She is probably cheating. Make sure she swear with the Bible. Which kind nonsense be that one nah. After making you swear with it, now she don't want to do same. Omo something fishy is going on.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Germi9: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hahaha my Friend she may have not cheated on you,so many people including me have this fear for the bible or anything that has to do with swearing weather guilty or not,hence if she refuse to swear doesn’t make her guilty of your claims,thank you
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by mrdino(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Pls pardon my typo errors and will just make this brief as i can. I need your inputs in this scenerio that is giving me some sort of concern.

I have been married for close to five years now and have two kids to it. My marriage to my wife has been ups and down but have always tried my best to be a responsible husband and also father. I ensure I take care of my home financially to my capabilities.

My wife happens to be a good wife though with her own flaws as she is not perfect. She always has the notion that am cheating on her and have a side chick. But to be honest to you guys, i have never had sex with any other woman except my wife ever since i married her. Though at times the temptation might come to catch some flings out there but will later decline such thought and abort any action have made to do it on the long run.. At times my wife will read chats I do have with some random girls and have the notion that am cheating. I know i have been wrong in this but attimes a man will want to be a man but as i said earlier, have never had sex with those girls. Just random chats that all and it doesnt go further or lead anywhere.

So it happened that me and my wife had a very serious misunderstanding recently that resulted to verbal abuse and also almost physical violence from the two of us. The last time i intended to have sex with my wife, she denied me and this had been in my mind and got me so angry towards her. So it happend that she needed my help for something and did not help, she started shouting and nagging and this got me angry and i almost hit her but i didn't. During those heated moment she started saying things about my cheating and so on. She said if am not cheating that i should swear with bible but i refuse to swear that night. Upon the following day i decided to even swear with bible that i have never had sex with any woman ever sinced i married her. I know i was innocent and i truely swear that very day to make her change her mindset and perception about me.

After the swear, something happened that makes me confused till this very day, I ask my wife to also use the Bible to swear that she had not cheated or slept with any man ever since she got married to me. Could you imagine that despite all my efforts to make my wife to swear using the bible, she refused bluntly that she will never do such. I asked her why but she insisted she is not going to swear.

This got me concerned and was asking myself why is this woman refusing to do this if truely she is innocent and doesnt have any skeleton in her compound. Her excuse was that she cant use the world of God to swear but mind you she is the one that prompted me to do such at first. I even seized her phone that if she doesnt swear i wont return the phone to her but despite my threat, my wife didn't not.

This lasted for hours and I later gave up on the quest. Ever since then have not being myself and have been thinking alot. My wife doesnt look like someone that can cheat on me cos have not seen any traces as such but with this her action, its making me to have a rethink about her.

Pls house i dont know what step to take as i need your mature advice on way forward on this issues troubling me. Every input will be well appreciated especially from married and experienced people.

This matter requires a lot of patience and maturity. My advice;

1. Maintain your calmness don't even discuss (or even initiate any further conversation about) the topic with her again, if truly she's a good/God fearing woman like you said her conscience would really trouble her and she will be desperate to resolve the matter, that's when you can have your way.

2. Let it show in your actions (not in your words, so that she would not quote you in the future) that she has lost your trust, by her refusal to swear (though, personally I am not in support of swearing with the Holy Bible). This will really trouble her mind.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by E2000: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol she probably thought you were cheating and did the same. She let her emotions get the best of her. She probably just wanted to justify what she has done in the past and now the cat is out of the bag and it is a full grown "Tiger " grin .Bro Try your best to deal with it with High level of wisdom and be careful not to allow your extended family members know about it. In some families once extend family members hear of such a thing then no matter the effort put in by the husband and wife won't save such a marriage I know what I am talking about cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Psoul(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Pls pardon my typo errors and will just make this brief as i can. I need your inputs in this scenerio that is giving me some sort of concern.

I have been married for close to five years now and have two kids to it. My marriage to my wife has been ups and down but have always tried my best to be a responsible husband and also father. I ensure I take care of my home financially to my capabilities.

My wife happens to be a good wife though with her own flaws as she is not perfect. She always has the notion that am cheating on her and have a side chick. But to be honest to you guys, i have never had sex with any other woman except my wife ever since i married her. Though at times the temptation might come to catch some flings out there but will later decline such thought and abort any action have made to do it on the long run.. At times my wife will read chats I do have with some random girls and have the notion that am cheating. I know i have been wrong in this but attimes a man will want to be a man but as i said earlier, have never had sex with those girls. Just random chats that all and it doesnt go further or lead anywhere.

So it happened that me and my wife had a very serious misunderstanding recently that resulted to verbal abuse and also almost physical violence from the two of us. The last time i intended to have sex with my wife, she denied me and this had been in my mind and got me so angry towards her. So it happend that she needed my help for something and did not help, she started shouting and nagging and this got me angry and i almost hit her but i didn't. During those heated moment she started saying things about my cheating and so on. She said if am not cheating that i should swear with bible but i refuse to swear that night. Upon the following day i decided to even swear with bible that i have never had sex with any woman ever sinced i married her. I know i was innocent and i truely swear that very day to make her change her mindset and perception about me.

After the swear, something happened that makes me confused till this very day, I ask my wife to also use the Bible to swear that she had not cheated or slept with any man ever since she got married to me. Could you imagine that despite all my efforts to make my wife to swear using the bible, she refused bluntly that she will never do such. I asked her why but she insisted she is not going to swear.

This got me concerned and was asking myself why is this woman refusing to do this if truely she is innocent and doesnt have any skeleton in her compound. Her excuse was that she cant use the world of God to swear but mind you she is the one that prompted me to do such at first. I even seized her phone that if she doesnt swear i wont return the phone to her but despite my threat, my wife didn't not.

This lasted for hours and I later gave up on the quest. Ever since then have not being myself and have been thinking alot. My wife doesnt look like someone that can cheat on me cos have not seen any traces as such but with this her action, its making me to have a rethink about her.

Pls house i dont know what step to take as i need your mature advice on way forward on this issues troubling me. Every input will be well appreciated especially from married and experienced people.

Oga, don't scatter your home. It will be very difficult if not impossible to put it in order once you get it scattered.
If your wife has not given you any cause to doubt her fidelity, pls don't push her. You may end up planting a very bad seed into her head.
Trust her foolishly, but be careful.
Stop digging for something that is not there.
Make her believe that you trust her so much and you she will let her guard down which will make you figure out once she messes up.
Show her you don't trust her and she will become so careful to beat every technique u put up to catch her.

You gave your wife reasons to be angry with your behaviour and doubt your faithfulness.
She has seen all your flirting with different girls.
Telling us that you only flirt with them without sex may be difficult to believe (I'm not doubting you though).
How will you feel if you had seen those irresponsible chats on your wife's phone and she tells you that she is not having sex wt those random men? Sincerely answer this to urslf. The way you will feel in this situation is just the same way your wife is feeling about you.
All you needed to do was to calm her down, explain things to her and assured her you will never do it again that you never saw your act the same way she saw it. Stop giving us the silly excuse that you just want to be a man you are.
Irresponsibility does not define the gender, Man.

If you truly treasures your home, drop your ego and piece your issues together and rebuild the trust you had on ur wife and also make her trust u once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nnamaka1: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Guy! Things are heated up at the moment in your family. Take a break from them. Maybe like a month for your mind to cool so that you can let it pass. If not. This could really turn ugly
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Reeberry: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ginaz:
All I can tell you is that “I fear your wife die ”. Why would she make you swear with the Bible when she know she can’t do the same ?

Something isn’t right and clicking in.

I see a dangerous manipulator in your wife. Someone who can’t eat poison won’t tell another to eat it except they want to commit murder.
Surprising a woman is saying this. Best comment on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Christmasdon(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Since it has gotten to this, let her proof her innoncence to u by swearing with d bible also. she must swear . then if she refuses use the bible to swear on her behalf that anytime she cheats that she must dieeee!! period! take this advice and live long.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Arsenate(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
toujurs:
Chai, women, u guys are bad oh. So you are happy she got her husband to swear with the bible, even when she as a wife knew, it wasn't right to swear using the bible. And now the guy behaves immature to you, on top. Chai, wahala for who no use sense instead of emotions handle woman.
Las las all of us go soon know say only few of them get sense. grin
We won't bother seeking their opinions on relevant issues, especially relationship issues, just like our ancestors did.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by obynokoko: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
If she said she will not swear,pls leave her alone and save your brain from too much thinking.pls focus on your business and be a good father to your family.you can password your phone to avoid unwarranted access but make sure you don't cheat on her.Any woman who denies her husband sex is actually denying herself.pls don't get angry when she denies you sex,just bone her and deny her sex too for a longer time,soon she will think you are seeing some girls outside and at risk of losing u,she will quickly beg you to have sex with her.henceforth she will never use sex as a weapon.try this and you will thank me later
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Fisher007: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol so many immature married adults, swear or no swear is actually a problem imagine,

Oga sir, cheating is not only through sex, all those explicit chats you had or been having with random ladies is also a form of cheating, so by swearing, you've lied, so prepare to face the consequences. Your wife is smart enough not to swear cos she may have done same thing you did with those girls, she has conscience, the guilty one, lol.

Interesting your perspective is intriguing.

Hope men are learning from all these comments and seeing the true nature of what they intend to call their queens.

May God be with us all.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by AMI3(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

My brother u bleep up. U started that dangerous suspicious game by chatting with random girls and she became insecure.
Even if she has been cheating on u it is not her fault but your because u lure her to commit it.

In other to have good home don't ever leave a suspicious home no matter what happen.

For peace to reign let the matter die.
As u have done that initial "gara" let that matter slide. I believe she learn her lesson by not trusting.u.

Since u have Bible in your house always pray with your family and have God's presence in your life.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Evii: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

You've sworn to clear her conscience but she refused to do same...what else do you need again to know she's not cheating...Omo she dey collect prick when you no dey jor. Summon her for family meeting...
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by justking(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Let her be.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by tonididdy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
I surely will feel same way as the OP feels now if my partner cannot practise what she preaches.

My verdict: she's guilty
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by lekonso: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

I sweared based only on sexual activity with other ladies and not based on conversation i had with them. So i dont think i need to be scared about that cos in that area, i am justified.
Absolutely correct
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by zomby(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

This is Nigeria for you: when you have a super beautiful wife (extremely attractive) and you don’t have a very good job or a lucrative business, you are in trouble…especially if your wife has an ok job.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by ststyreal(f): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
sonofanarchy:
one thing with you women, you think marriage is like the korean movies you watch.. men suffer emotional truama in marriages. any woman wey one stress my life, i go push am.
grin grin grin you make me laugh. Abeg where you want push am go?�����
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Oksman(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

You're intelligent

Thanks you brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.