Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat (42931 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by AngelicBeing: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Pls leave GOD'S Word out of all these your Swearings!
The Word is not what you Swear it.

If She says she has not cheated, then you let the Matter rest.
Don't use your hands to open your Family for the devil to Strike.
Gbam, and when the devil strikes, he strike terribly, Satan dey sleep and they are inviting him to come into their family grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by fredoooooo: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2021
Oga you like wahala o grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Staccato001: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
It seems like the type of cheating you're referring to is physical (aka. sexual intercourse). If she could go to the extent of asking you to swear with the Bible because your word wasn't enough for her to believe you, it's only fair that she gives you the same respect by doing the same. I know if someone asks me to do such a thing, they gotta be ready to follow suit, otherwise I would deduce their refusal as hypocritical and that they're not particularly innocent of what they're accusing me of. Sometimes when people cheat or have cheated, they'll accuse their partner of cheating; it's a form of gaslighting. It's something men do but women can also play that game.

You were so much on point... striking the exact chord and not beating around by being soft and partial on your own gender who actually triggered the swear debacle.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by hansomb: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

My fear is that even though she is not cheating presently, should i be concerned she had cheated in the past
what you don't know won't kill you. . . . Since there's no trace of any form just believe she's not cheating. Try to find meaning or reasons to why she did not want to swear in other to put your mind at rest. And sometimes mistakes do happen, forgive and forget.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by AfroKnight: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022

She’s has planted the seed of doubt and discord in her marriage with her own hands.

If a woman did this to me, I would just forget about her and live like I were a single dad. It appears she was surprised that you would swear and she’s afraid to do likewise cos her hands are not clean. That is one scenario she’s projecting and it is believable.

If she truly believed swearing with a bible was wrong, she would never have asked you to do it.

She messed with your mind and refused to do the very thing she asked of you. That is profound manipulation and wickedness. I feel sorry for you man.

The good thing is you will now be vigilant. You will begin to see red flags and hopefully you’d catch her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Mom007(f): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Your wife is not cheating on you oga, go and calm down. Work things out with her and stop swearing. That thing is evil.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2021
MarketDispatch:

You both got married before the Bible...so, I don't see any reason you both cannot affirm your marriage by swearing before same Bible.

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2021
Oksman:

A very big one. There was absolutely no need for that. And most times, those who prompt you to do the unthinkable; are always the guilty ones.
You're intelligent
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by princewarri1985: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2021
God created man and rested on the 7th day but since God creat woman even God and man never rest till date, IN 2009 MY NEIGHBOUR WAS BEATING HIS WIFE AT ABOUT 2 AM IN THE MORNING WE ALL RUSHED INSIDE TO SEPERATE THEM AND ASK WETIN HAPPEN, THE WIFE WANTED TO SPEAK AND THE HUSBAND WAS LIKE 'DISGRACE YOURSELF NA' AND THE WOMAN KEPT QUIET, AND WE ALL LEFT, 5 MINUTES LATER THE FIGHT STARTED AGAIN AND WE RUSHED IN AGAIN, AND THE MAN WANTED TO SPEAK AND THE WOMAN TOLD HIM 'DISGRACE YOURSELF NA' AND THEY BOTH KEPT QUIET AGAIN, AND THEY THEY FIGHTING LIKE DEAF AND DOM, THE 3RD TIME WHEN WE RUSHED IN AGAIN THE MAN HAS HAD ENOUGH AND DECIDED TO SPILL THE BIN AND SAID HE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIS WIFE WITH THE LIGHT ON ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT POX WAS COMING OUT FROM HIS WIFE VAGINA AND SHE CONFESS THAT SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH ONE POPULAR HAUSA MAN WHO CHANGES DOLLARS IN HAUSA QUARTER IN IGBUDU MARKET IN WARRI HERE, WHO NON SEE WOMAN RUN LEG DEY PAIN AM

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Olukunle62(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2021
You shouldn’t have swear with the bible in the first place. You should have declined when she asked you to do such.. You swearing made it worst because ur thinking now is because she didn’t swear she is cheating. Well, i guess it’s 50/50 chance though women are not to be trust that much. Try to sit her down and calm urself, ask her why she made you swear in the fist place when she knew she’d not do that pls don’t be violence with her oo..
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2021
emmnprince:

grin This young man no be politician na! Our politicians no get conscience. They can do and undo for the sake of their pockets/interests/political ambition na!

Or are you indirectly saying OP is a politician or aspiring to one in the near future? wink

cheesy cheesy should we vote for him for president ni grin no he can't trust we Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by bigpicture001: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

I made that comment before reading the details. That was why I didn't know it was the wife who suggested the idea of swearing. So, ive modified my comment.

They were both wrong to have condescend so low to that extent.

Call a a spade a spade bloody feminist.. it is very glaring the wife is hiding something, but instead of say the truth y still tagged the husband along...

U think with your gender rather than your brain

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2021
Abba114:
let her do same. i swear to god she cheated on him. infact almost all married women are cheeters grin grin grin grin

Not all married women are, no! We have godly trained women please wink

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by bigpicture001: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Mom007:
Your wife is not cheating on you oga, go and calm down. Work things out with her and stop swearing. That thing is evil.

Stop thinking with ur gender.. use your brain.. it's not there for fancy!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Verysmart101: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Bola146:
Swearing with the Bible is totally wrong, let your yes be yes and no be no, what would you do if you see her chatting with men Do unto others as you want others to do unto you sad if you did acted suspicious, she is not a fool to keep quiet, women are jealous in nature, she wants the best for her family, she is a human being too, you are the head of the family, you should know the best for your family. You trust your wife but you are still doubting or your conscience is questioning you cheesy cheesy I don't understand? Please settle it amicably and if you are at fault, you know how you settle your fights before, don't let third party come into your home. Some comments here might lead your marriage astray, don't let ego destroy you, confront her and sit her down to apologise and way forward sad

Just shut up yr useless mouth there.Oooohhhhh when the women was 1st pushing for him to swear it wasn't wrong right? Why is she so insecure if she wasn't hiding anything? Insecure women are the ones that cheat most Incase u know.Now d dice is cast,she must swear cos she started it.The truth is that the woman is cheating.She was surprised that her husband is truely faithful now her insecurity have exposed her.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Tmcruise(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Pls pardon my typo errors and will just make this brief as i can. I need your inputs in this scenerio that is giving me some sort of concern.

I have been married for close to five years now and have two kids to it. My marriage to my wife has been ups and down but have always tried my best to be a responsible husband and also father. I ensure I take care of my home financially to my capabilities.

My wife happens to be a good wife though with her own flaws as she is not perfect. She always has the notion that am cheating on her and have a side chick. But to be honest to you guys, i have never had sex with any other woman except my wife ever since i married her. Though at times the temptation might come to catch some flings out there but will later decline such thought and abort any action have made to do it on the long run.. At times my wife will read chats I do have with some random girls and have the notion that am cheating. I know i have been wrong in this but attimes a man will want to be a man but as i said earlier, have never had sex with those girls. Just random chats that all and it doesnt go further or lead anywhere.

So it happened that me and my wife had a very serious misunderstanding recently that resulted to verbal abuse and also almost physical violence from the two of us. The last time i intended to have sex with my wife, she denied me and this had been in my mind and got me so angry towards her. So it happend that she needed my help for something and did not help, she started shouting and nagging and this got me angry and i almost hit her but i didn't. During those heated moment she started saying things about my cheating and so on. She said if am not cheating that i should swear with bible but i refuse to swear that night. Upon the following day i decided to even swear with bible that i have never had sex with any woman ever sinced i married her. I know i was innocent and i truely swear that very day to make her change her mindset and perception about me.

After the swear, something happened that makes me confused till this very day, I ask my wife to also use the Bible to swear that she had not cheated or slept with any man ever since she got married to me. Could you imagine that despite all my efforts to make my wife to swear using the bible, she refused bluntly that she will never do such. I asked her why but she insisted she is not going to swear.

This got me concerned and was asking myself why is this woman refusing to do this if truely she is innocent and doesnt have any skeleton in her compound. Her excuse was that she cant use the world of God to swear but mind you she is the one that prompted me to do such at first. I even seized her phone that if she doesnt swear i wont return the phone to her but despite my threat, my wife didn't not.

This lasted for hours and I later gave up on the quest. Ever since then have not being myself and have been thinking alot. My wife doesnt look like someone that can cheat on me cos have not seen any traces as such but with this her action, its making me to have a rethink about her.

Pls house i dont know what step to take as i need your mature advice on way forward on this issues troubling me. Every input will be well appreciated especially from married and experienced people.
Lols, this happened to me 4years ago, my galfrnd den(now my ex) gave me a Bible to swear wit wch i did. Now her turn to swear,, she said she can't swear wit d Bible dat i should know she will never cheat on me. Few months later aunty don get belle, n also her P**** don expand... Mo ya japa. Lols

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by 080bjaked(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

After the swear, something happened that makes me confused till this very day, I ask my wife to also use the Bible to swear that she had not cheated or slept with any man ever since she got married to me. Could you imagine that despite all my efforts to make my wife to swear using the bible, she refused bluntly that she will never do such. I asked her why but she insisted she is not going to swear.

This got me concerned and was asking myself why is this woman refusing to do this if truely she is innocent and doesnt have any skeleton in her compound. Her excuse was that she cant use the world of God to swear but mind you she is the one that prompted me to do such at first. I even seized her phone that if she doesnt swear i wont return the phone to her but despite my threat, my wife didn't not.

Lol, won ti gbe brother l'andicap.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
yrex01:
hypocrite, will this be your response if he didn't swear ? Bros it's simple, make er swear by any means no one has monopoly of madness.

Na them, na your type dey wash pants for his wife, please face front lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Verysmart101: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Pls leave GOD'S Word out of all these your Swearings!
The Word is not what you Swear it.

If She says she has not cheated, then you let the Matter rest.
Don't use your hands to open your Family for the devil to Strike.

Be truthful biko.If the man didn't swear will the women be ever convinced he wasn't cheating? Tell me.The devil entered the family through the wife and that's it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

But i had the intention of forcing her to swear else there will be issue in the home and things will not go well with both of us cos its through that swearing that will make me seeing her faithful. If she is innocent as cliamed, why is it difficult for her to prove her innocent. I need to know. I gave her the condition that things will not be normal in the home again except she prove her innocent by swearing.

But if na court case you can swear with the Bible and still lie according to your lawyer's advice. Your wife don nack jare, or at least them don finger her. And even if she finally swears it is not a guarantee. She go don gather mind or even pray God should forgive her her sins, even the lie she is going to lie just to save her marriage. She go lie and God will forgive her bcuz He is a merciful God. Apply another strategy, otherwise even a cheating wife will get comfortable lying with the Bible if she knows you will always fall for it. Pray that God will touch her heart or reveal to you and heal your marriage. Leave swear abeg, deliberately disobeying God's word that we do sometimes is not swear already, But God's mercies has been saving us

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Pls pardon my typo errors and will just make this brief as i can. I need your inputs in this scenerio that is giving me some sort of concern.

I have been married for close to five years now and have two kids to it. My marriage to my wife has been ups and down but have always tried my best to be a responsible husband and also father. I ensure I take care of my home financially to my capabilities.

My wife happens to be a good wife though with her own flaws as she is not perfect. She always has the notion that am cheating on her and have a side chick. But to be honest to you guys, i have never had sex with any other woman except my wife ever since i married her. Though at times the temptation might come to catch some flings out there but will later decline such thought and abort any action have made to do it on the long run.. At times my wife will read chats I do have with some random girls and have the notion that am cheating. I know i have been wrong in this but attimes a man will want to be a man but as i said earlier, have never had sex with those girls. Just random chats that all and it doesnt go further or lead anywhere.

So it happened that me and my wife had a very serious misunderstanding recently that resulted to verbal abuse and also almost physical violence from the two of us. The last time i intended to have sex with my wife, she denied me and this had been in my mind and got me so angry towards her. So it happend that she needed my help for something and did not help, she started shouting and nagging and this got me angry and i almost hit her but i didn't. During those heated moment she started saying things about my cheating and so on. She said if am not cheating that i should swear with bible but i refuse to swear that night. Upon the following day i decided to even swear with bible that i have never had sex with any woman ever sinced i married her. I know i was innocent and i truely swear that very day to make her change her mindset and perception about me.

This lasted for hours and I later gave up on the quest. Ever since then have not being myself and have been thinking alot. My wife doesnt look like someone that can cheat on me cos have not seen any traces as such but with this her action, its making me to have a rethink about her.

Pls house i dont know what step to take as i need your mature advice on way forward on this issues troubling me. Every input will be well appreciated especially from married and experienced people.
Most of you will never get matured. As a man If I was in your shoes, I would have asked her to swear first with the Bible before taking any action. Oga your wife have cheating
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Fourwinds: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol so many immature married adults, swear or no swear is actually a problem imagine,

Oga sir, cheating is not only through sex, all those explicit chats you had or been having with random ladies is also a form of cheating, so by swearing, you've lied, so prepare to face the consequences. Your wife is smart enough not to swear cos she may have done same thing you did with those girls, she has conscience, the guilty one, lol.

By the time that woman begin they receive another big kondo, OP confusion go reach raise to power 5
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Ginaz:

It was the wife who told him to swear first . Why would she tell him to swear with the Bible when she knows she can’t swear with the same Bible herself ? What she did was evil.

Eve didn’t make Adam eat the forbidden apple all by himself . She ate along with him.
Lols you're intelligent
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Danny5050: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=Afodot0022 post=106945464]Good day my fellow nairalanders. Pls pardon my typo errors and will just make this brief as i can. I need your inputs in this scenerio that is giving me some sort of concern.

You mean she made you to swear and right now she's refusing to swear, ogA your wife dey use your brain. Infact are you sure you're the father of those two kids ni ?
She must swear since you've sweared. Don't take any excuse from her, make her to swear.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
On a serious note, your wife is definitely cheating.

It's uncommon these days that married women cheat.
It's like everyone is trying to do competition for who cheats the most or who has the highest bodycounts.

90 % of Nigerian girls have at least 2-3 fúckíng lovers.
Even if you are seeing her for 23.5 hours in a day, just know that in the remaining 30 mins she will use it to play her games.

The craziest evil thing they know how to do best is when this is happening is:

PLAY THE VICTIM CARD
and
GUILT-TRIP YOU and make you feel like the terrible one.

Never ever trust them. Even the married ones.

The surest way of putting a check on them is to regularly hack through their phones.
NEVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE FOOLED BY THESE VAGINA PEOPLE.
na wah o
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Verysmart101: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bro, you don't need to go that way.
Someone like me, I will never swear with the Bible.
Don't give the Devil opportunity in your Home.
You said here that you have no reason to suspect her. Take her word and let the Matter Rest.

If the man didn't swear, will the woman ever trust her husband? She started this madness and let her face it pls
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Verysmart101:

Just shut up yr useless mouth there.Oooohhhhh when the women was 1st pushing for him to swear it wasn't wrong right? Why is she so insecure if she wasn't hiding anything? Insecure women are the ones that cheat most Incase u know.Now d dice is cast,she must swear cos she started it.The truth is that the woman is cheating.She was surprised that her husband is truely faithful now her insecurity have exposed her.

Exactly how your sisters are useless!!!! Open your own home and let us see how you wash pants for your girlfriend, iranu!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Actually, she needs him to Cheat so that she can breathe again.

Clean and dirty can not stay together. So now that she is dirty, she needs the husband to be dirty too else she would either commit suicide in that house or she packs out.

That is what God has Done!

You're intelligent
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by autonomous22: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Bola146:
Swearing with the Bible is totally wrong, let your yes be yes and no be no, what would you do if you see her chatting with men Do unto others as you want others to do unto you sad if you did acted suspicious, she is not a fool to keep quiet, women are jealous in nature, she wants the best for her family, she is a human being too, you are the head of the family, you should know the best for your family. You trust your wife but you are still doubting or your conscience is questioning you cheesy cheesy I don't understand? Please settle it amicably and if you are at fault, you know how you settle your fights before, don't let third party come into your home. Some comments here might lead your marriage astray, don't let ego destroy you, confront her and sit her down to apologise and way forward sad

Apologize what?? Will u keep quiet
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Verysmart101: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how your sisters are useless!!!! Open your own home and let us see how you wash pants for your girlfriend, iranu!

U just part of this generation senseless girls who are just wasted 9months

Just see ur write up.Brainless asshole

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by 080bjaked(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2021
hansomb:
what you don't know won't kill you. . . . Since there's no trace of any form just believe she's not cheating. Try to find meaning or reasons to why she did not want to swear in other to put your mind at rest. And sometimes mistakes do happen, forgive and forget.

People don't know when their meals are poisoned. Guess what? It still killed them. What you don't know can sure kill you.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Does swearing with the bible work? Even at that, wetin una dey swear on, say if anyone cheat him or she go die or mad?
Mchew, make una two go rest n solve una family matter inside!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.