Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest (42385 Views)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives The Prime Minister Of Antigua / Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) / Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by mywells: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yoruba and fraud
Igbo and drug

Y'all are painting hardworking Nigerians in bad light.

Before you begin foam for mouth I be Yoruba too.
I am only stating the obvious recurring fact.
Hausa and bereua de change

1 Like

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Ceejay57: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
afonja and fraud

2 Likes

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Depressed101: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yoruba and fraud
Igbo and drug

add Fulani/Hausa terrorists grin
This country is full of bad citizens

3 Likes

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by toujurs: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yoruba and fraud
Igbo and drug

legit hardworking Nigerians no pass 30% any more.
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by dominique(f): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
The couple planned this from the start, just like Chuddy and Maxwell of MMM and MBA respectively. They've made their escape plan before their scam got busted. Their passports grants them access to other countries, not only the country that bears the passport. They're probably chilling in another Carribean country especially now that they know they're wanted felons in their adopted country. Interpol should be involved in this case and pick up these criminals wherever in the world they're hiding.

2 Likes

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by olatuns2017: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Ykc2(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yoruba and fraud
Igbo and drug

Modified:

Chai this comment don really cause gobe oo.
Hausa pipu dem say make una sef stop being violent/religion extremism

Fulani dem Buhari pipu stop terrorism!!!!

E don balance now lydis grin

you fit buy any song they don't add igbo or yoruba?bear with us so long nigeria exit igbo and yoruba is what you be hearing na hard work no be dash,
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by DavidEsq(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Albert0011:
Once they are caught,they should deport them back to Nigeria ASAP.
Na from inside aeroplane them go start to dey collect better 2 by 2 for head grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin fuuuuuuuu
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Drogunov: 12:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://gazettengr.com/antigua-and-barbuda-prime-minister-orders-arrest-of-nigerian-couple-over-n22-billion-imagine-global-fraud/

Serves them right. But if they land in Switzerland, could will escape. What a life.. They will never know peace till they die because they will be constantly looking at their backs so as not to get caught.

Las las they will realise that its not really worth it. These are products of the prosperity gospel.

3 Likes

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Deblow: 12:06am On Oct 22, 2021
dasparrow:
Some Nigerians eh! They are a disgrace. This couple has no conscience. I pray the investors get their money back.

They have chosen a wrong country to run to. Antigua and Barbuda has turned out to be their nemesis
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Ashirioluwa: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Nigerians are very easy to scam.
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Lamasta(m): 12:12am On Oct 22, 2021
They should be arrested wherever they entered, this couple conmen must not go scot free like that o
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by PlanktonX: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2021
taiwotimitt:
How can people be this wicked? Stole money that belongs to people and ran away.....

Also some lazy people don't want to work just sit at home waiting for ROI. Thieves in disguise.

It is what it is

I would recommend you read Cash Flow Quadrants by Robert Kiyosaki. People invest not because they are lazy but because money can do it better for you. Money should be a worker and not be squandered.

It is just very unfortunate that they did not do proper and diligent studies before throwing out their capital. No genuine company promises a fixed earnings. And 22% on savings per month is not achievable except in Ponzi Scheme.

To all investors, always follow this rule and the rule is " Never lose your capital"

Greed and Fear will always rule over human being.

1 Like

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by themanderon: 12:45am On Oct 22, 2021
And the scamps wanted to escape with peoples money to probably flaunt it on social media. No peace for the wicked.
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2021
bolaayenimo:
. That is a country where things work. But here in Nigeria,Abba Kyari is still enjoying presidential immunity here because he is Fulani
That's why you can't believe PMB said anticorruption fight

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by cardoctor(m): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Lightorder: 1:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yoruba and fraud
Igbo and drug

Modified:

forget about drug , Buhari pipu and others on this news. Don’t confuse us . When we get to others , we handle them. Talk about the FRAUD and the perpetrators for now. Who are they ?

1 Like

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by grandstar(m): 1:42am On Oct 22, 2021
free2ryhme:

Good

Both of them wants to do like the Chuddy Ugorji, the initiator of the Nigerian faction of the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) ponzi scheme, that fled the country with his wife, Amaka to the Philippines

But they didnot know that times have changed and the country they ran away to might possibl have extradition treaty with Nigeria of some sort or something similar

I doubt Chuddy Ugorji went out of his way to dupe investors. He like many other gullible ones, felt it was legit business.

Because he was an early investor in a pyramid scheme, he reap heavily especially from commission from referrals. A good lawyer can win them any case. They fled because they'd be held responsible
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Mayflowa(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2021
taiwotimitt:
How can people be this wicked? Stole money that belongs to people and ran away.....

Also some lazy people don't want to work just sit at home waiting for ROI. Thieves in disguise.

It is what it is

How? How did they get their money if they didn't work? For many, those were their savings instead of keeping it fallow before inflation swallow it up. There are lots of investment managers and hedge fund managers in the US. They manage people money and return on investment in excess of 25% per annum sometimes. We just need more regulations on who could manage funds in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 22, 2021
Scamming looks so normal to many Nigerians. I can bet you that those investors running after the scammers would scam others too if they had the opportunity. As it is right now, the north arent so deep into scamming, but the south are champs esp ibo and yoruba. It is getting really terrible. The other one is drugs. Mehn! That one is dominated by ibos. But this scamming is done by all tribes in the south.

The solution is to revive manufacturing in Nigeria so we can improve export which will create more jobs and improve the economy. This strategy will discourage many others going into it, and then, the ones there can be clamped down easily. If there is no source of income, people will still do it. And to start this, the main requirement is to get power working. And I have said it many times, only a nuclear power can do it.
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by hectorswag(m): 3:57am On Oct 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yoruba and fraud
Igbo and drug

Modified:

Lol e don really balance, everybody with their own wahala grin
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by hectorswag(m): 4:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Albert0011:
Once they are caught,they should deport them back to Nigeria ASAP.
Na from inside aeroplane them go start to dey collect better 2 by 2 for head grin

Antigua and Barbuda is a small country where everybody knows everybody, so if truly they fled there, then catching them is going to be very easy.
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by pfadom: 4:39am On Oct 22, 2021
Thank God for a reasonable leadership of a reasonable nation. The useless couple thought they have settled in a safe Haven.

And Sam Adeyemi will tag himself Leadership Expert and raising leadership for Nigeria.

Yet, all these lure hustling youth and struggling individuals who were eventually doomed.

If not greed and selfishness, what could have made this Bamise to consistently pay over N1m to Sam Adeyemi's Day Star. This same greed also describe the lifestyle of Godman Akinlabi.

It is evident that "Pentecostal Church" in Nigeria is a scam. The suspended CARMA 2020 should be resuscitated to same Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by babaalagbo1(m): 5:10am On Oct 22, 2021
It is the audacity for me,you eloped with people money,life savings and investment,and you think you can settle somewhere and be enjoying other people's sweat...people no get fear of God o

1 Like

Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Forgodsgrace: 5:11am On Oct 22, 2021
dasparrow:
Some Nigerians eh! They are a disgrace. This couple has no conscience. I pray the investors get their money back.

Money wey don enter voicemail.
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:19am On Oct 22, 2021
dominique:
The couple planned this from the start, just like Chuddy and Maxwell of MMM and MBA respectively. They've made their escape plan before their scam got busted. Their passports grants them access to other countries, not only the country that bears the passport. They're probably chilling in another Carribean country especially now that they know they're wanted felons in their adopted country. Interpol should be involved in this case and pick up these criminals wherever in the world they're hiding.

I don't think so.

The Ajetunmobis did not run a Ponzi scheme.

What they did was use investors' funds as loans through microfinance. Interest rate on loan is 22% (I believe), while investors are promised 10% ROI. The Ajetunmobis keep 12% on every interest rate, and can make even ten times 12% on a single investor's fund split into 10 loan amounts.

Even banks to this.

Even though this is a profitable business, it can FAIL, if you disregard investors' funds, which is what the Ajetunmobis did. Living large on people's money, paying huge commissions, and all that is not the way to sustain such a business, especially when it is still young.

And then packing up what is left, and running away makes the case even more open-and-shut.
Re: Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest by Pyhonist: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2021
This is just a divergent.... They are not going to that county.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK / Nigeria President Will No Longer Travel Abroad For Medicals – Aisha Buhari / Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.