Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde (23643 Views)

Governor Umahi Declares Interest In Contesting For Senate President / 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by wink2015(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wilix:
Everyone has a right to contest

You are right as far as democracy is ctoncerned on a global perspective.

But you have to remember that Nigeria 's unity
is patchy patchy.

It is not a true unity.

In a country that has this forced unity there had to be a kind of unconventional way of manuvering the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Memphitz357: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Atiku is the only sensible fulani in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by mandax: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Their indications are borne out of the zeal for perpetuation of injustice and disunity in Nigeria.
1) even a person from the moon will tell that it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB based on rotation of the presidency between the north and south of Nigeria; because rotation of the presidency is necessitated by the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria where northern soldiers wrongly used land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many states in the old northern region. A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states before proclaimed winner.
2) A Muslim succeeding a Muslim as president of Nigeria, a country nearly equally divided between Moslems and non Muslims is an affront to the much vaunted unity of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:

The truth is an honest person can't win presidential election in Nigeria.

As at now
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by 007lss: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
dre11:

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal have indicated interest in contesting presidency, says Makinde

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-atiku-tambuwal-have-indicated-interest-in-contesting-presidency-says-makinde

Lalasticlala

nigeria problem is complex, no one can solve our problems, let divide this country and let hold our leader responsible,i salute the courage of igbos,to me they are doing well good, you can create hunger and expect the low people to be happy,hungry mas would to to bad leader one day and this want going to happy to one Nigeria if at all we don't divide this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Antoeni(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Rough Gist
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by helinues: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
An honest person can't it because he is not dirty.

Secondly, politics is not dirty, people playing politics made it to be dirty

Politics itself is dirty. E.g How Obama of all people involved in senseless war in Middle east. Though that might not be his personal choice but the game of politics been played by world leaders.

World leaders have been preaching for peace yet they can't stop manufacturing weapons of destruction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
kayuseful:
Even Makinde knows no one will vote those northern candidates in the south, and even in his state once a Yoruba man is on APC ballot

Speak for yourself ooo
SS/SE will vote for atiku if he picks Obi again as his running mate like we did the last time

The southern presidency sentiments wont work because if we are been fair and sincere SE deserve the shot and not SW and more so u think SS/SE will vote APC again despite the current hardship we are all going through

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by mandax: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:

The truth is an honest person can't win presidential election in Nigeria.

Politics generally is just too dirty

An honest or eminently qualified candidate can’t win because of the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by mandax: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
humility33:

Speak for yourself ooo
SS/SE will vote for atiku if he picks Obi again as his running mate like we did the last time

The southern presidency sentiments wont work because if we are been fair and sincere SE deserve the shot and not SW and more so u think SS/SE will vote APC again despite the current hardship we are all going through
Why will Obi be running mate to Atiku this time? Is Atiku more qualified than Obi?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by seguno2: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Do they care about the masses?..Hell NO! All they are after are the benefits attached to that seat the president sits on.

Buhari is a case study

Do the masses care about themselves
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by seguno2: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
mandax:

Why will Obi be running mate to Atiku this time? Is Atiku more qualified than Obi?

Is Buhari more qualified than Osinbajo or Tunde Bakare

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Crixxx: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
These old fools should step aside.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by abbey621(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
If this is what Nigerians can choose as their leaders couple with the bullon van mogul, then Nigeria is finished. It's better you die inside cold in America than live in Nigeria.

Who did you put forth as alternative? Na so so mouth una dey make online, if you have a preferred candidate say it and let people know, strategize on making him or her known locally and nationally, no one is going to vote for a nobody....kapeesh!
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by olatuns2017: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
dre11:

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal have indicated interest in contesting presidency, says Makinde

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-atiku-tambuwal-have-indicated-interest-in-contesting-presidency-says-makinde

Lalasticlala

Igbos congratulations

Atiku vs BAT

Or

Makinde vs Osibanjo

Or

SE vs SW

Watching

Lalas APC will win 2023 elections even when there is 3rd world war in 2023!!!

That 16yrs will complete

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
mandax:

Because with the current state of things i meanthe agitation for Biafra it will be difficult for an Ibo man to be president now..the best way for the SE to get the presidency is by first becoming a VP after that they can give the presidency a shot by then they must gotten the trust and support of the core north....... Should Obi contest with anyone from SW he will loose even if he happens to be more qualified...because the northerners won't trust him with power

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
olatuns2017:

Igbos congratulations

Atiku vs BAT

Or

Makinde vs Osibanjo

Or

SE vs SW

Watching

Lalas APC will win 2023 elections even when there is 3rd world war in 2023!!!

That 16yrs will complete

So u believe BAT will win ATIKU

You're obviously talking out of sentiments
I deduce you're from the SW it is understandable

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by BrainSanitizer: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Do they care about the masses?..Hell NO! All they are after are the benefits attached to that seat the president sits on.

Buhari is a case study
I disagree with you.
I believe they really care about the masses.
If you doubt me, ask and hear all the wonderful things his darling Daddy has been doing for the masses.
If not for any other thing, his darling daddy and his brothers have sent a lot of people to go and have dinner with Angel Michael.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by olatuns2017: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
humility33:

So u believe BAT will win ATIKU

You're obviously talking out of sentiments
I deduce you're from the SW it is understandable

Before nko
Am a core fulani

Jubril n co will rig for APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Indispensable85(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
We're watching
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Kenturkey048(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:

The truth is an honest person can't win the presidential election in Nigeria.

Politics generally is just too dirty

Even if an honest person wins, propaganda won't allow him to rule... And the citizens are too dumb to differentiate facts from propaganda.

The evil people that don't want things to go the right way would always frustrate the effort of the good leader. E.g People that staged a protest against the removal of subsidy in 2012, that subsidy is fake, but are paying the same subsidy annually with increased value.

The people paying terrorists ransom to stop the bombing. The protectors of terrorist sponsors. Nigeria is a country populated with dumb citizens because nobody with a working brain would want a change from somebody like the mannequin ruling now.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by geesilver(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
wink2015:

You are right as far as democracy is ctoncerned on a global perspective.

But you have to remember that Nigeria 's unity
is patchy patchy.

It is not a true unity.

In a country that has this forced unity there had to be a kind of unconventional way of manuvering the system.
That's why the unity is negotiable, it's die to the false marriage by lugard..... And this has really mess up the whole agenda.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
humility33:

Because with the current state of things i meanthe agitation for Biafra it will be difficult for an Ibo man to be president now..the best way for the SE to get the presidency is by first becoming a VP after that they can give the presidency a shot by then they must gotten the trust and support of the core north....... Should Obi contest with anyone from SW he will loose even if he happens to be more qualified...because the northerners won't trust him with power
So, you are insinuating that a region is created to slave for another region? Anyway, I dont blame you. I blame my people who dont see the quantum of hatred oozing out from these Northerners and Westerners

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by mediclife1987(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
mandax:
Their indications are borne out of the zeal for perpetuation of injustice and disunity in Nigeria.
1) even a person from the moon will tell that it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB based on rotation of the presidency between the north and south of Nigeria; because rotation of the presidency is necessitated by the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria where northern soldiers wrongly used land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many states in the old northern region. A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states before proclaimed winner.
2) A Muslim succeeding a Muslim as president of Nigeria, a country nearly equally divided between Moslems and non Muslims is an affront to the much vaunted unity of Nigeria.

How would Igbos win when they're busy sitting at home and waiting for Biafra?

It's better they watch from the sidelines,till their phantom Biafra come to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

I disagree with you.
I believe they really care about the masses.
If you doubt me, ask and hear all the wonderful things his darling Daddy has been doing for the masses
You're right my brother, his darling daddy has united Nigeria more than before and we all are enjoying the Nigeria's economy. The peace in Nigeria now has not been witnessed before.

Thanks to the griller's darling daddy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
olatuns2017:

Before nko
Am a core fulani

Jubril n co will rig for APC
grin

U know how northerners vote...
They don't vote along party lines but out of sentiments

Only Osibanjo can give whoever the PDP fields a run for his money

Who will BAT pick as running mate

I have lived with the northerners and know how they vote...las las Buhari will make the election free and fair like edo election trust Atiku to win he is sure of 11 states from SS/SE and some core northern states with 19/20 states he is good to go
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Juanmike(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Atiku just dey enjoy the campaign rally. He can never be president. If PDP get sense they should start shopping for a youth who is a billionaire already
You sound so naive.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
AheadMarket:

So, you are insinuating that a region is created to slave for another region? Anyway, I dont blame you. I blame my people who dont see the quantum of hatred oozing out from these Northerners and Westerners

Oga I am from SS
Thats the reality

The problem with SEs u guys dont understand Nigeria politics Thats why the SW keep getting upper hand in outsmarting SE/SS

even if an Angel from the SE is to contest for presidency as it is now the northerners will prefer give it to SWs..

SEs have to play low and smart to get presidency.... thats what the SWs does

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by olatuns2017: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
humility33:

grin

U know how northerners vote...
They don't vote along party lines but out of sentiments

Only Osibanjo can give whoever the PDP fields a run for his money

Who will BAT pick as running mate

I have lived with the northerners and know how they vote...las las Buhari will make the election free and fair like edo election trust Atiku to win he is sure of 11 states from SS/SE and some core northern states with 19/20 states he is good to go

Funny analysis

2022 is almost here...

Game go start

The lion is still in burdillon
The brain behind every votes in INEc server

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Me yourself..............I'm prepping ohh!P.redominantlyD.evilishP.eople
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
olatuns2017:

Funny analysis

2022 is almost here...

Game go start

The lion is still in burdillon
The brain behind every votes in INEc server

Lol... Tinubu is only a Lion in SW

Besides Lagos and OYo the rest SW states has few votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.