Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde (23646 Views)

Governor Umahi Declares Interest In Contesting For Senate President / 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2021
aviara:
In 2015 we heard the betrayals saying things about GEJ being incompetent and clueless. So they brought in a fulani called Buhari who they believe is messiah. Now they are shouting Fulani is must not rule us again. In summary they are simple saying power must come to south west and to Tinubu in particular. We know them and how they reason. But we won't be fooled by their threachery

U really know this people

Very cunning and crafty

I hate sentiments..... the whole idea of southern presidency is to get power to the SW
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2021
SonofDevil:
The betrayal that your ancestors did that plunged nigeria to crisis abi.should we remember you how your ancestors

Rejected secession clause in the constitution because of their greed for power

How about the 1966 coup that you ancestors killed leaders from other ethnic group and spared yours

Your greed ancestor abolished regional govt for unitary just to rule over everybody

Your ancestor was on history book the one that electoral umpire that canceled the most free and fair election in history of Nigeria

Was it not your ancestor that organised 1 million march in support of the most brutal dictator in nigeria .

Was it not your ancestor that was called the beautiful bride by Fulani lovers because he is very cheap

Oga I am not Ibo I am SS...Edo

Mind u talk on Awolowo collaboration with the Northerners during the Civil war to unleash terror in the east and also talk on how greedy abiola sponsored many Coup in nigeria
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by tnerro1(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2021
No to another Fulani for 8 years instead of them, just give it to Tinubu
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by aviara: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2021
If you have been watching journalist hangout( one of the media arm of Tinubu political agenda) you will see biased way they analyse politics and governance. The like of Babajide and co have been ardent advocate for APC all because of Tinubu's ambition. They are however so embarrassed by the poor performance of Buhari but they still look for a way to give his govt and APC a pass mark just to see that Tinubu succeeds Buhari.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by aviara: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2021
tnerro1:
No to another Fulani for 8 years instead of them, just give it to Tinubu

Tinubu grandparents are Fulani so Tinubu is a fulani
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by aviara: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2021
If we say anybody above 70 years by 2023 should not contest, because this will affect Tinubu. The betrayals will change the song to.....age doesn't matter but competence. In 2019 they kept saying Atiku is corrupt. They want us to believe Atiku is corrupt even when he has no criminal case both home and abroad but they want us to believe Tinubu is not corrupt. Double standard people.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by duro4chang(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Matters arising
Affliction will not rise the second time.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by PrinceOfLagos: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2021
duro4chang:
Affliction will not rise the second time.
Nonsense
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by tunjijones(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2021
aviara:

You introduce Fulani to us in 2015 and 2019 and we have come to love them and their style of governance. So let Fulani continue for all I care. Your ethnic strategy is not working this time around. APC zone to south, PDP zone to north. It will be Atiku/Obi or Tambuwal/Wike

That can never work. For Fulani to rule again...

Never.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by duro4chang(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense
I repeat, affliction will not rise the second time.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by tunjijones(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

He is competent enough
The north won't trust an Ibo man with power at this hour even so the SWs will thrive on propaganda with the SEs quest for secession to get favour from the north as Buhari successor

They're the ones manning the INEC, Security agencies and even the presidency is a core northerner

Osibanjo is plainly clueless like buhari forget the many lies that he is been handicapped with the economic forum he heads he has done no well

With Atiku/Obi I am so sure alot of developments will come to the east most especially Onitsha port and Rivers/AwkaIbom port will start functioning to ease stress at Apapa

Lol... The way Jonathan brought development to the east during his time.

Or the way Osinbajo has brought development to the West.

Abeg make una rest, it's better you guys stuck to the Biafra thing. FYI, I am in full support of the country dividing.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by aviara: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2021
duro4chang:
I repeat, affliction will not rise the second time.

APC is the affliction that should never happen again. $1 = N600
A bag of rice now N27000
Petrol now N62 per litre

I can go on and on
If you support APC in 2023 you are worst than fulani
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Jimasun: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

Speak for yourself bro

PDP has always won the 11 SS/SE states since 1999 because they got good structures in place

More so the betrayal from the SWs regarding how they unseat GEJ to bring Nigerians into this suffering still fresh in our memory

I think stupidity runs in your bloodstream.
Calling SW who voted Jonathan in 2011 betrayals means you lack common sense.
We had no agreement to vote any Southerner.
We have the right to vote anyone.
Did your father vote for Awolowo when he contested?
I guess there was nothing called South then
Ori e tiburu
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Jimasun: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

Oga I am not Ibo I am SS...Edo

Mind u talk on Awolowo collaboration with the Northerners during the Civil war to unleash terror in the east and also talk on how greedy abiola sponsored many Coup in nigeria
How can you mention Awolowo When Isaac Adaka Boro also collaborated with the North?
Is he also a betrayer?
Awolowo should have allowed Biafra to overrun Lagos abi.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by duro4chang(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2021
aviara:

APC is the affliction that should never happen again. $1 = N600
A bag of rice now N27000
Petrol now N62 per litre
I can go on and on
If you support APC in 2023 you are worst than fulani
Now you agree that affliction will not rise again be it from APC or any other party.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Jimasun:

I think stupidity runs in your bloodstream.
Calling SW who voted Jonathan in 2011 betrayals means you lack common sense.
We had no agreement to vote any Southerner.
We have the right to vote anyone.
Did your father vote for Awolowo when he contested?
I guess there was nothing called South then
Ori e tiburu

So let us vote the northerner we want now

And stop dishing the sentiments of southern presidency to us because we're not interested in the cunning and craft venture to get the presidency to your Region via the back door
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Jimasun: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

So let us vote the northerner we want now

And stop dishing the sentiments of southern presidency to us because we're not interested in the cunning and craft venture to get the presidency to your Region via the back door

I have never done that.
You will never see me push southern sentiments that didn't happen when SS and SE were collaborating with Tafawa Balewa.
You people always want to start the history of Nigeria from 2015
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Jimasun:

I have never done that.
You will never see me push southern sentiments that didn't happen when SS and SE were collaborating with Tafawa Balewa.
You people always want to start the history of Nigeria from 2015

And the SE suffered for that betrayal then even at that Kaduna Nzeogwu first point of duty then was to release awolowo that was arrested for treason but anyway the southerners are simply folks that hate themselves
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Blackdisciple(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2021
If PDP should bring out any of them means the power is still staying in the north and the Fulani marauders will continue what they started without questions just like this present Admin does, ok
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Jimasun: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

And the SE suffered for that betrayal then even at that Kaduna Nzeogwu first point of duty then was to release awolowo that was arrested for treason but anyway the southerners are simply folks that hate themselves
Hearsay.
Kaduna Nzeogwu as much as I respect his patriotism didn't made mention of such though some of the participants in the coup said so.
You should first asked why the coup failed.
Why was Western premier killed, northern premier killed, Okotiebo killed, Northern military leaders killed, Yoruba military leaders killed but Igbo leaders in all spheres went Scot free?
Is it that corruption was restricted to South West and the North?
PS. I believe Nzeogwu was not the reason for the above but definitely somehow, some Igbo participants made the coup a sectional one.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Jimasun: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

You should ask yourself who jailed Awolowo?
Wasn't Azikiwe part of them?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by RodgersAkpafu: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
If this is what Nigerians can choose as their leaders couple with the bullon van mogul, then Nigeria is finished. It's better you die inside cold in America than live in Nigeria.
Imagine the options
The front runners
Tinubu, Atiku and co
Nigerians dont learn
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jimasun:

Hearsay.
Kaduna Nzeogwu as much as I respect his patriotism didn't made mention of such though some of the participants in the coup said so.
You should first asked why the coup failed.
Why was Western premier killed, northern premier killed, Okotiebo killed, Northern military leaders killed, Yoruba military leaders killed but Igbo leaders in all spheres went Scot free?
Is it that corruption was restricted to South West and the North?
PS. I believe Nzeogwu was not the reason for the above but definitely somehow, some Igbo participants made the coup a sectional one.

Ofuani messed the coup up
Kaduan Nzeogwu executed the coup plot effectively in the north..
There is a book "why we struck" it perfectly explain the coup plot in detail
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by mandax: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

Because with the current state of things i meanthe agitation for Biafra it will be difficult for an Ibo man to be president now..the best way for the SE to get the presidency is by first becoming a VP after that they can give the presidency a shot by then they must gotten the trust and support of the core north....... Should Obi contest with anyone from SW he will loose even if he happens to be more qualified...because the northerners won't trust him with power

Yorubas are even more determined in their agitation for Oduduwa Nation, than Igbos agitating for restoration of Biafra.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Jimasun: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

Ofuani messed the coup up
Kaduan Nzeogwu executed the coup plot effectively in the north..
There is a book "why we struck" it perfectly explain the coup plot in detail
I agree.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by aviara: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
mandax:

Yorubas are even more determined in their agitation for Oduduwa Nation, than Igbos agitating for restoration of Biafra.

This is not true. It was the Biafra agitation that triggered the Yoruba nation agitation. But as usual I don't see much sincerity in the struggle for Yoruba nation. I see it as a political move to get the presidential ticket of APC.
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by tnerro1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
aviara:

Tinubu grandparents are Fulani so Tinubu is a fulani

No problem, we go manage am like that
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

GEJ lost the core 12 northern states in 2011
Except Adamawa go check

Buhari won those states convincingly
That's Why Tinubu saw reason to partner with Buhari for 2015 because with such results it shows He has mass support in the north and needed just at least One southern region support and few Middle belt states to unseat GEJ...

so the seven northern states GEJ won are no longer northern states abi... He also won taraba try update yourself... We ll remind u when osinbajo becomes president Ina node ever learn you PDP people... Again the North don't decide who rules to win presidency you need four regions support
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by humility33(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:

so the seven northern states GEJ won are no longer northern states abi... He also won taraba try update yourself... We ll remind u when osinbajo becomes president Ina node ever learn you PDP people... Again the North don't decide who rules to win presidency you need four regions support

Taraba and adamawa is a Christain dominated state...
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
humility33:

Taraba and adamawa is a Christain dominated state...
but GEJ Lost adamawa in 2015 anyway it's waste of time conversing with an ignorant dude... Continue living In ur delusion that atiku can beat osinbajo we ll be hear to dry ur useless tears
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by HRMK: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Can a bad tree ever yield good fruits?
u mean there is no more upright nigerian?including u?
Re: 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
you don't see how u igbos curse fulani up and down on social media call Yoruba betrayals... So they should just hand over presidency to Ina like na gift... Abi... Besides atiku/obi na bad market for PDP they ll still lose... Tambuwai/wike ll pull more weight
Its actually a fight. Fight till death. Since its now in the place of a region to grant leadership, we will now slog it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.