Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] (7088 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / SEX: This Is How to Cure PE Permanently & Last as Long as You Want In Bed [Pic] / SEX: I'm a One Minute Man — Permanent Solution to Lasting Longer in Bed [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2021
What is happening? No one will ever get it right. But, whoever does has a gift.

Modified: Pictures deleted.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Olumighty123(m): 12:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Finally, the legend don show face grin You were prolly just in bed alone, trading crypto
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Bombastically00(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Dude looking like sum1 who wants to give up

12 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2021
Bombastically00:
Dude looking like sum1 who wants to give up

grin No be small. Na poverty cause am. I'm broke and want to end it all. Do you sell rope?

11 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Bombastically00(m): 12:39am On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

grin No be small. Na poverty cause am. I'm broke and want to end it all. Do you sell rope?
oh no,,if i hear poverty for ya mouth ehn..see ur fresh face like today bread..

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Youngpo413: 3:15am On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

You are feeling lonely and wishing she is with you...
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Crowwejihadist: 4:09am On Oct 22, 2021
This man I have a piece of advice for you,

Don't get too comfortable in life, you might think you've made it but go outside you'll see people million times better than you, so put in more effort in all your endeavors.

You've gat the potential to be bigger than you are, but you are beginning to be too comfortable with your life which hinders the effort you make to grow.

17 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by SportsHD: 4:19am On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
What is happening?
What, you're making a bomb?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by multiple4u: 4:22am On Oct 22, 2021
Finally we see your face. Where are all the girls laps and hips you use to post. Lol. Look at his mouth.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Ayoleeboy007: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Excessive cold from the A.C won finish you but, you still refuse to turn it off. cool
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by femi4: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2021
So this is the adult face behind the childish display on NL .....smh

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Agness7: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2021
See this one fooling himself in the name of selling books, there are people here selling thousands of copies daily yet not an iota of stupidity in them.
And all these people that are supposed to be correcting him are hailing him just because of 1k recharge card.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2021
At least Airforce1 seems to have more sense than this one. When people start making small change they start feeling like they have arrived... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by salam8528: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2021
Guy they view his trust wallet
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by FreeSpirited: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2021
Guyman...why u lose guard show ur face.. Some nairaland gals wey be say na secondary school boys and Okada man dey knack Dem go kon Dey run mouth.
Continue ur work, U dey try....And those failure of guys wey they attack are only jealous fools...
...Any guyman wey dey do well,no go geh ur time sef

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by delzbaba(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Face of a gay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by sirwilson(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2021
U don't look happy.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by strangest(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2021
Olumighty123:
Finally, the legend don show face grin You were prolly just in bed alone, trading crypto

Legend ko Guinness ni?
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by ORIAYO70(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

Bros I do 1500 per yard...
How many yard do u want??
Note it will be delivered to you after Buhari regime as for this time we enjoy it together

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by cassidy1996(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2021
you are sick

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Cinema4d: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2021
See some people saying the guy post his picture for the first time. Haha grin
Someone that has been posting his pic since, no be today.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Olumighty123(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2021
strangest:

Legend ko Guinness ni?

Lol cheesy bet ki ni wahala e bayi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Sloburna007: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2021
You dun tek vigra the expect her finally she dun turn you down. Now your dickson the stand you no fit comot outside grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by zexy2030(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2021
grin hungerbad grin grin grin
No body dey buy em book, sorry boiii..
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by immortalityk: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

you are masturbating
send me mtn recharge card

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by posty56: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
This man I have a piece of advice for you,

Don't get too comfortable in life, you might think you've made it but go outside you'll see people million times better than you, so put in more effort in all your endeavors.

You've gat the potential to bigger than you are but you are beginning to be too comfortable with your life which hinders the effort you make to grow.
lmao you are advicing someone who's a millionaire.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Crowwejihadist: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2021
posty56:
lmao you are advicing someone who's a millionaire.

I rarely reply people but make I quote you,
That he is a millionaire doesn't mean that he should get comfortable with the state of his finance.

Since he is a millionaire he has the potential to become a billionaire but that's not the case for him.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2021
Just woke, prayed, brushed, drank water, and it's raining heavily. I'm heading back to sleep and I'm not turning off the AC.

If this cold wants to kill me, let it kill me. I read a few of the comments above and I appreciate the positive ones, but mostly the negative ones. Keep it up, guys.

Back to sleep. Or, should go watch NatGeo Wild? Maybe.

Oh, when I woke, I realized a coin I bought at a cheap rate called Solana is now at $200+ per coin. Man, Crypto na money ritual sha.

If you're not into Crypto, mumu dey worry you. Use YouTube and get started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Dbryan1: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2021
QueenOfLagos:

Bamidele Damilola Olamide
Chronic begger turn motivational speaker

Yet you still use your Shanklee moniker to beg illegend
Fixed... Old begging fool... A fool at forty is a fool forever... With your strong face like grinding stone

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much For Hookup In Your Area? / My Boss Gave Me This Yam To Cook For Him (pic) / In Love With A Much Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.